미친 사람들 (Michin saramdeul. Crazy people)

Wrongful Encounter

Aria POV

I was having dinner with BIG BANG and to be true...다 미쳤어. 완전 (Da micheosseo. Wanjeon. They're all crazy. Completely). They were treating me like a long life friend, making jokes, laughing, dissing each other...I found myself rolling on the floor, almost dying.

Ji Yong poured me some water to help me calm down. To no avail. Top imitation of Seungri was literally killing me. The previous image I had of them had long vanished. They were really normal people – that were worth billions and can make girls get pregnant with one look - and I surprised myself thinking how much I would have loved to be their friend, to get to know them better...

I took a sip of my apple juice – no alcohol for me - and send a sideway glance to Ji Yong. Yeah, it would have been amazing to just let myself go and kiss him again without panicking...to just experience how being with Kwon Ji Yong was…I shook my head. Those were all hopeless wishes. It'll we never happen.

  • Anna 누나 (nuna) said Seungri, don't believed anything they're saying. You're a psychologist so you tell them; I'm not selfish right?

They all turned to look at me, expecting. I was not going to kill the mood. It had been so long since I felt so carefree.

  • You're right you're not selfish.

Seungri turned to his 형 (hyeong), triumphant, when I added.

  • You're just plain crazy!

Laughter erupted in the cafeteria and some staff came to see if everything was okay. Even Seungri was laughing.

  • 누나 짱! (Nuna jjang. Sister is the best) said Daesung, raising two thumbs up. You're staying with us right?

I looked at them. Their faces were full of hope and…I turned to Ji Yong who was drinking some soju like he didn't care about my answer. Should I be brave and stay with him? Or should I run away while I still can?

  • 당연하지 (Dangyeonhaji. Of course)! Said Seungri…Anna 누나 (nuna) can't leave us now.
  • Yes. Added Top who was slightly intoxicated, she can't leave. She's my 동생 (dongsaeng. Little sibling) and she have to do what I said.

He turned to me, grinning. I take that back: he was heavily intoxicated.

  • You're the one who said that I'm your 친오빠 (chin oppa) so; you have to stay where your 오빠 (oppa) is staying. Going to SM…배신이다! (baesin ida. It's betrayal).

I chuckle. He was definitely cute when he was drunk...but...

  • I already started to work there and if I quit, Sehun will kill me!
  • I will kill you if you quit said Top. Who's scarier? That Sehun person or me?
  • You are 오빠 (oppa) I said laughing.

Top and Daesung started to yell like they have won the World Cup. I could not help to laugh at their antics.

 

Ji Yong POV

Sehun. Sehun was going to kill her. She didn't want to quit SM because of Sehun...Who the hell was Sehun??

I looked at her laughing and I had to admit that happiness looked good on her. She has been laughing non-stop since Seungri, Top and Daesung had joined us. She even gave up and started calling Top 오빠 (oppa). I turned to the only gloomy person in the room. Taeyang.

I tried to get his attention but he was gulping glass after glass of soju. I sighed internally. Problems in paradise…again. I kicked him under the table and he raised a questioning look at me.

  • Are you okay? I whispered.
  • Yeah...Ji Yong-ah, woman are problems, like real problem.... 장난 아냐 (jangnan ania. It's not a joke) particularly serious girls like Hyo Rin...and her.

He motioned toward Aria that was trying to calm an overly excited Top.

  • Don't go there man. Really, don't.

I was starting to get annoyed. Was there something in Aria that I was not seeing? Every single person was telling me to stay away from her...even the latter herself! Well, my name was Kwon Ji Yong, I was Big Bang leader G-Dragon and I was more stubborn than a mule. All they achieved to do, was making me want to go for her, to make her fall for me...completely.

 

Sehun POV

  • …Wait, I don’t get it. You’re not working with us anymore?

Aria shook her head.

  • Sehun-ah, I’m still working with you guys, but instead of being with you everyday, it will be once a week…my boss will work with you guys.
  • Why? We like you; we don’t want you to go said D.O with tears in his big eyes.

If I was not too busy trying to wrap my head around Aria’s sudden departure, I’ll would have kick him.

  • Did they fired you or something? Asked Baekhyun, glaring at me.

설마… (Solma. No way) it was not my fault right? Did Lay’s prediction become true and she got fired because I was into her? Her laugh calmed me down.

  • No, I didn’t get fired. I will just work more with the other group…my boss want to work with you guys.
  • Other group? Asked Chanyeol.

We were all in the practice room when Aria came in to let us know that she won’t be coming everyday anymore. Apparently, her boss had swap companies with her. She had told me the night before that she needed to tell me something, but I was in the middle of rehearsal and when I was done, it was 3 in the morning.

  • Yeah…the project is between SM and YG. I’ll be dealing with YG.

I couldn’t help notice how she didn’t tell us what group it was.

  • Is it Ikon? Poor 누나 (nuna) laughed Kai, you spend like 3 weeks learning our names and faces…they are 7 in Ikon. That will take you a month…

Everyone started to laugh, except me. I was still looking at Aria. She was uncomfortable…she was never uncomfortable with us before…

  • Is it really Ikon? I asked
  • Huh?

She turned to me with a little apologetic smile.

  • 아니. 빅뱅이야. (Ani. Bigbang iya. No. It’s Big Bang).

The laughter ceased immediately has everyone turned to look at me. I had told them about Aria only knowing about G-Dragon and the fact that she may be a VIP…Did she chose to go to YG when she heard that Big Bang was taking part in the project?

  • I’m sorry, guys…I really had no choice. I wanted to stay with you…but something happen and Big Bang was leaving the research witch will have been a huge problem for us.
  • You didn’t want to leave us?

Her smile got bigger and I felt relieved.

  • 당연히 아니지! (Dangyeonhi aniji. Of course not)! I’ll miss you guys…yes, even you Sehunie 미남 (minam).

I made a cute pose, making her giggle.

  • So today is like your last day with us? Asked Suho. We have to celebrate...want to go to a 일본 식당? (ilbon sikdang? Japanese restaurant?)
  • Can you? She asked...I don't think your managers will let you go out with me and…
  • Let me take care of that said Suho smiling.

He turned to me and said under his breath.

  • You better take advantage of that because I'm going to get killed for you.

As I was watching him leave the room, I thought that I've never felt so grateful in my life before.