Third Encounter

Wrongful Encounter

Aria POV

I had a small but sunny office inside SM. I was getting all my files ready before going to find the head manager. He was supposed to give me full access to all the fan café and EXO's official pages.

I look at the white board in front off me. I had put up a collage with names and pictures so I can remember you were who. I sighed. Maybe I'll need another board. There were other groups too that I sometimes cross path with. SM loved large band. Sehun told me that back in the days, there were at least 15 people in Super Junior.

My door suddenly open with a crash. Speaking off the devil...

  • 좋은 아침 (Joheun achim. Good morning) Aria-ssi.
  • 야 (Ya! Hey)! Oh Sehun! 누나라고 불러(nunarago bulleo. Call me nuna).
  • 싫어 (Silheo. I don't want to).

He sat on my desk like he own the place and crossed his arms.

  • What I'm doing on your board?
  • Oh! This is an idea I got so I can keep track of everyone. I keep messing up your names and…
  • I got that... but why I'm there?

He got up and went to my board. He started to erase his name.

  • Don't do that!

I tried to stop him and I suddenly found myself fighting for the eraser. It was a lost fight. Sehun was way taller than me and I was not even wearing heels today. He just raised his arms, and I was the one jumping around him trying to reach the eraser.

  • 야! (Ya)!! Bend down!

He suddenly obeyed me and bended down to look at me in the eyes. I blinked rapidly and swallowed nervously.

  • Here I am Aria-yah.

My stupid heart started to beat erratically.

  • Don't...don't call me that...I'm older than you.
  • Don't call you what? Aria-yah? You don't want to tell me your age, so I decide we're the same age...Aria-yah.

There it goes again. Every time he said my name, my heart will do some back flip and…I took a deep breath and finally step back. Sehun straightened up with a smile.

  • You know that I'm older than you, so 얌전히 누나라고 불러 (yamjeonhi nunarago bulleo. Be nice and call me nuna).
  • Give me your phone number.

I stopped for a moment. That kid and his randomness. Always rambling form one subject to the next.

  • Why would I give you my phone number? Sehun-ssi...
  • Told you: you can call me Sehun-ah...This is actually a great honor. Do you know how many people will die to call me Sehun-ah? With my approval?

Without waiting for my answer, he went back to my desk and took my cell phone. I cursed at myself for not putting a lock on it. He punched out some numbers and called his own cell phone.

  • I saved my number and I have yours. If you need help with anything, I'm always available Aria-yah.
  • 왜 자꾸 이름을 넌 불러? (Wae jakku ireumeul neon bulleo?. Why do you keep calling me by my name?) I yelled at him.

He didn't even look back and got out. I chuckle a little. Oh Sehun was really like a little brother...that has the weird ability to make my heart accelerate...well, I was not blind: he was really handsome.

I took my cell phone and started to laugh out loud when I saw how he save himself: Sehunie 미남 (Minam. Beauty).

 

Sehun POV

I made it. I made her laugh. I could hear her from outside her office. Even if she always looked annoyed when I'm around, I know that deep down she really liked it. She would be lost without me here at SM. I loved it when she turned to me with those big puppy eyes anytime she mixed the members up.

They were really cool about it and did their best to make her feel comfortable, but she always prefer to come to me instead.

I put a hand on my chest, trying to regulate my heartbeat. I didn't plan to call her casually by her name, but when I got to her level and look at her eyes; I almost forgot how to speak...

I took out my phone and called my best friend, Two Eyes, Jung Da Eun.

  • 뭐? (Mwo? What?)
  • I did something stupid today.
  • Tell me something new she replied
  • I called her by her first name. I actually said Aria-yah.

There was a silence on the other line.

  • And…what did she said?
  • The usual: Sehun-ssi, please call me nuna. I said imitating Aria's voice
  • Did you make her laugh?

Da Eun was my dating coach. We have been best friend since college and when I told her about that woman that was always on my mind; she decided to help me figure out if it was curiosity or more.

  • I did...it was amazing. Every time she laugh, her face changes and it's so warm and…
  • You have to tell the members about it. They will be able to help you...and yes they'll make fun of you she interrupted me, but you deserve it.
  • I'll think about it I said, frustrated.
  • Go practice Sehun-ah...your Aria can wait.
  • OK, thanks Da Eun-ah but please...its Jang Aria-ssi for you.

I hung up felling proud of my self. Aria's door opened and she looked at me, surprise.

  • Sehun-ssi? You're still here? Don't you have to practice?
  • I was waiting for you. I'm sure you'll get lost trying to go to Mun Jae 형 (hyeong) office. I'll take you there.

She smiled and I felt suddenly really hot.

  • Thanks Sehun-ssi...By the way, how did you save me on your phone?
  • I'm not telling. It's the last office on your left. See you at lunch Aria-yah.

I quickly left, ignoring her “call me nuna!” I entered the dance studio were all the others were waiting for me.

  • Sehun-ah, why are you so happy? Asked Suho. Did something good happen?

I ignore him and look at my phone. I had save Aria's phone number with two hearts followed by Aria 누나 (nuna. Older sister). I’ll take that secret to my grave.