Fist Encounter

Wrongful Encounter

Ji Yong POV

 

I woke up with a gorgeous hangover. I looked around and did not recognize where I was. The alarm clock near me indicated 11 o'clock in the morning. On a picture, a little boy was tugging his tongue at me.

I got up and pushed away the flowery sheets that smelled like lavender, wondering if I was still dreaming. I felt dizzy for a moment. That was not good.

I got up and felt relieved to see that I still had all my clothes on and my wallet. So I was not with a 사생팬 (sasaeng paen. Crazy fan) who would have gone to bed with me. This could have been dangerous. I should really drink less.

I got out of the room and heard a voice that spoke quickly in a foreign language. The voice was furious. I took a deep breath before deciding to follow the voice. Hell, I was already in that mess, if that person wanted money, I have enough to give to her and if it get too troublesome, I’ll call YG lawyer. The sun flooded the room. I blink several times, trying to adjust my eyes. ! The migraine was coming. It was a kitchen and a little girl was there. I could only see her back and she was the one shouting on the phone.

  • Hello? I said trying to get her attention.

The little girl faced me and I had to restrain myself to not open a big mouth. Little girl was below the truth. I had a woman in front of me. A woman wearing a red nightie that contrasted sharply with her caramel skin. Ebony black hair that reached her shoulders and that was disheveled, as is she had passed her hand in it too many times. Big brown eyes, a little elf nose and a luscious mouth.

  • Emi, I'll call you back. I have an emergency she said.

She hung up the phone and looked at me anxiously.

  • Are you okay? I made you coffee.

She was looking straight at me, without blinking. It had been a long time since a non celebrity have been able to look at me like that without blushing...Was I losing my mojo?

  • Do you want a cup?
  • Yes thank you, I replied, shaking myself.

She turned her back and stood up on tiptoe to reach a shelf. Her nightie came up on her hip and I could see the shape of her buttocks. She was not trying to seduce me right? She was not a 사생 (sasaeng) right?

  • You're probably wondering how you got here? Sit down, I'll tell you.

No, she was way too cold to do that. She was not even trying to impress me or anything.

She served me coffee and told me how she had brought me to her house.

  • Why was I the last person you dialed? She asked
  • Hum…What?

I took out my phone and checked my record…the last person I called was Yong Bae, not her.

  • I didn't call you. I called my friend...What's your phone number?

She told me and I understood the confusion. It was the same phone number but the last two digits were reverse.

  • I’m Kwon Ji Yong by the way

She smiled that fake smile at me again.

  • I know. Do you want to call someone? I did not know whom to call to say that you were with me.

I raised an eyebrow. Did she just change the conversation? It’s not like I was asking her for the bank secret code or something.

  • What’s your name? I insisted
  • You don’t need to know came the reply, fast and sharp

She was still looking at me without showing any singe of discomfort…She just looks really annoyed with my presence. For some unknown reason, that pissed me off.

  •  I’ll call my friend to come get me, you don’t have to look so… so…. Don’t worry; I’ll get out of your hair soon.

I nodded, proud of myself when I saw her finally lowering her eyes. I continued to drink my coffee and could not help saying

  • You're good at making coffee.

For the first time, she made a genuinely happy smile to me. What a change!

  • Thank you…Because of my parent's expectation; I did not become a barista

We started to laugh, the atmosphere becoming more relaxed between us. So coffee, hein?

The bip of someone taping the door's pin made us stop. The girl opened big eyes before reaching to her cell phone. Before she could do anything, a voice rang in the room.

  • 좋은 아침! (Joheun achim. Good morning).

A woman came into the room and stopped in front of us.

  • Good morning Ji Min-ssi. As you can see, I'm not ready yet. Do you want some coffee? She said, calmly

The said Ji Min opened a big mouth and then winked at me. I almost chocked on my coffee. Was I in a mad house or something? This girl was certainly Korean and the other one was a foreigner. No, my head hurts enough; I’m not going to think about anything I decided. I choose to act like my host, as if nothing was weird about the situation we were in.

  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, would you like to take a shower? Give me your clothes I'll machine them. They will be clean.
  • I will love too... 아가씨 (Agassi). Thanks again for the coffee.

I stood up and followed her out of the room under Ji Min incredulous gaze. Once out of the kitchen, she started to laugh. She looked absolutely adorable laughing. She should do it more I decided.

  • She must be imagining all sorts of things now.
  • Of course I said, especially that you are half .

She looked down at her nightie and blushed. She wrapped herself in her arms and avoided his gaze. So I still have my mojo! I made her blush. One point for you! I congratulated myself.

  • I ... I ... sorry ... I live alone and ... I…the bathroom is by the door!