Fist Encounter

Wrongful Encounter

Aria POV

I turned my heels as fast as I could. I still had to come back to tell him where find clean towels and also wait behind the door for his jeans and his shirt.

Kwon Ji Yong, Big Bang G-Dragon was taking a shower in my house!! I was fangirling all over in my head. I was so shocked that I was literally staring at him the whole time we were talking. He was…Amazing. It was my first time seeing a star so close!

  • 권지용을 아세요?? 빅뱅 지 드래곤 (Kwon Ji Yong eul aseyo? Big Baeng Ji Deuraegon? You know Kwon Ji Yong? Big Bang G-Dragon?) Yelled Ji Min as soon as I entered the kitchen.

Without looking at her, I went to the washing machine, Kwon Ji Yong's clothes in hand.

  • Since when? And how? Jang Aria!! 대답 해! (Daedap hae! Answer me)!

I turned and gave her a stern look. Park Ji Min was appointed as my assistant 2 weeks ago and we were not that familiar with each other for her to yell at me or to speak 반말 (banmal. casual) with me.

  • What? He’s just ... ... someone. I said trying to calm my crazy heartbeat.

I wish my best friend Emi was there with me. I would have screamed and jumped with her.  I sighed.

  •  Ji Min-ssi, did you brought the Kim file?
  • Do not change the subject. I want to know everything about G-Dragon.
  • And I want to know everything about the Kim.

Ji Min took the file from her satchel with a bad grace and started to fill me in on the new family that I was assigned to. When I heard the beep of the machine, I made her take a break and brought the clothes back to my room where Ji Yong was, only dress with a towel.

My mouth went dry and a sudden heat overflowed me. He was as handsome as the devil and wore only a towel around his waist. I understood the collective hysteria that gripped girls every time he made a public appearance.

  • I ... uh ... clothes.... When you're done, you should unfortunately keep Ji Min-ssi company for a while.

He smiled at me and took his clothes.

  • How old are you?

I looked at him, puzzle. What? That was not the kind of conversation one should have half ...No conversation was supposed to happen when he was half !

  • 28, why?
  • 동갑이네!! (Donggabine. We're the same age).

He sent a killer smile my way.

  • 그럼, 우리 말 놓자 (Geureom, uri mal nohja. well, let's lower our speech together).
  • 싫습니다!! (Silhseumnida. I don't want to).

We looked at each other blankly, stunned by my answer. !! Did I say that out loud??

  • Hum…We…Hum.... 말 편하게 하세요 (Mal pyeonhage haseyo. You can lower your speech). I'll let you get dress, Kwon Ji Yong-ssi.

I rushed out of the room, breathless. I did not wanted to be rude, but I had no intention, no intention at all, of letting this interlude in my perfectly planned life, go farther than now. Speaking casually with him and telling him my name will make him my friend. A derisory laugh escaped me. Friend? With G-Dragon? Yeah right! Not even in my dreams!

A few minutes later, he came out of my room, clean as a new penny.

  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, this is Park Ji Min, a colleague and Ji Min-ssi, this is Kwon Ji Yong, a...
  • I’m someone that owes her a lot said Ji Yong with a little smile.

Ji Min gave him a seductive look. I left the room and ran to prepare myself. I took my shower quickly and put on a black suit and a white shirt. I put on stilettos and made a bun. A little shiny on the lips, I was ready.

  • A girl dressing in less than 30 minutes? Who are you? Asked Ji Yong

I answered with a force smile and turned purple red when he added.

  • And the result is breathtaking. You're very beautiful 아가씨 (Agassi).
  • Uh…Thank you ... I…

I cleared my throat and turned to Ji Min

  • Ji Min-ssi, go to the clinic and prepare everything for the interview with the Kim. I'll stay here with Kwon Ji Yong-ssi until they come get him. I'll be there soon.
  • But...

The look I gave her cut short the protest she was about to make.

  • 알았어요. (Arasseoyo. I got it)

She turned to Ji Yong smiling.

  • How can warm person like you became friend with that ice block there? 어이가 없네 (Oeiga oebsne. It’s absurd).

And without even a look in my shocked direction, she left.