Monsters

Wrongful Encounter

Ji Yong POV

I’ve never drove so fast in my life. I was pretty sure that I had violated all the circulation rules that could exist in South Korea and I still didn’t know how Sehun and I made it alive to the hotel.

  • (hyeong) said Sehun, I think a police car is following us.

I had given up on yelling at him about calling me (hyeong). That guy was more stubborn than I was and right now, I didn’t have the time to argue with him.

  • Let him I told Sehun. I’m pretty sure we’re going to need the police to stop Gabriel.
  • Or to stop me he said under his breath.

We went running to the hotel lobby, not even pausing when we heard cameras flashes and people yelling. We even shoved some of them when they tried to get close to us.

  • 어떻게 도와 드릴까요? (Eotteohke dowa deurilkkayo? How can I help you?) Said a young man at the desk…. Oh!! Big Bang and Exo!!!
  • Where is Aria? Yelled Sehun.

I had to hold him back and gave him a stern look to make him back up a little.

  • Sehun-ah!! 그만해 (Geumanhae. Stop it) I said to him. We are looking for Gabriel Bombardier. What is his room number?

The man looked at his computer and smile to us.

  • We do have Mr. Bombardier here but I’m afraid I cannot give you that information. Mr. …

I let go of my hold on Sehun and let him dragged the poor guy by the collar from behind the marble desk.

  • 다시 말해 (Dasi malhae. Tell me again) he said, almost growling.
  • But... But… Oh Sehun-ssi…
  • You see, I said leaning on the desk, if you do not tell us that bastard room’s, my 동생 (dongsaeng. Little brother) here will beat you to death, no matter how many pictures will be out and I won’t stop him…. Hell, I might even help him. 죽을래? (Jugeulrae? Wanna die?)

The poor man shook his head, almost crying. I put a hand on Sehun shoulder and he let go of the guy collar.

  • He’s…. Mr. Bombardier is in the Presidential Suite…. He ordered to not be disturbed at all today and, you cannot go to that floor without being escorted and….
  • So, what are you waiting for? I asked the guy. Lead the way.

 

Sehun POV

Ji Yong (hyeong) actually knew how to get results. While I was using brute force to get to Aria, he was way scarier than me. He had that look in his eyes and that cold demeanor that made me shivered. I really never wanted to piss him off. I smiled a little when he called me his 동생 (dongsaeng. Little brother). It felt like I grew closer to him. I coughed a little, reminding me that I was still sick. Ji Yong (hyeong) put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed a little.

  • After we find Aria, let’s go to the hospital Sehun-ah.

My heart got warmer too at his words. This morning, I was Oh Sehun-ssi and now I was Sehun-ah. I guess fighting evil together made us bound.

  • We are here said the receptionist, bowing in front of the presidential suite.
  • Open the door! I said to him.
  • I… I… I really can’t. I’m risking my job and…

A loud noise inside the suite interrupted him and this time, I was the one who try to hold Ji Yong (hyeong) back. He literally pushed the guy against the wall, breathing down his neck.

  • Open this ing door in this instant or getting fired will be the last of your concern!

The poor receptionist must have sense that something was definitely wrong for two idols to act that way and finally nodded. Ji Yong (hyeong) let go of him and he took out his master key. I snatched it over and opened the door.

The scene in front of me made me pause for a second. The suite was a mess, like a tornado went inside and threw everything around. In the middle of it, Gabriel was there. He turned to the sound of the door opening, a crazy look on his face, a lamp on his right hand, . He had his foot on someone back and the lamp in his hand was about to fall on that someone head when we came in.

  • 씨발 넘아!! (I ssibal noma! This son of a B*tch)!

Something went pass me like a light and Gabriel was hit on his face. He stumbled a little and the mass on the floor turned to me. Aria. I froze there, incapable of moving.

  • 오늘 손에죽어 (Neo oneul, nae sone jugeo. You die by my hands today) said Ji Yong (hyeong) to him, still hitting him.

I saw Gabriel grabbing the lamp he had let go when he felt and my blood went cold.

  • (hyeong)!

I got in just in time to avoid the lamp to meet Ji Yong (hyeong) head. Instead, it collided with my cheek.

  • Sehun-ah!!!

Ji Yong (hyeong) turned to Gabriel and hit him again.

  • 그냥 죽어! 그냥 죽어라 (Neo geunyang jugeo. Jugeora. You just die. Die already)

My cheek was burning and when I touched it, my hand was stained with blood. . Lee Soo Man will murder me for hurting my face. A hand find mine and my heart sank.

  • Aria…. Aria 누나 (nuna. Sister)!!! Are you okay??

She was cover in blood and had bruises all over. I tried to make her stand up but she held tighter on my hand.

  • Ji…Ji…Yong….stop… Ji Yong…
  • You want me to stop Ji Yong (hyeong),?

More tears streamed down her cheeks.

  • Can… Can’t let him…hurt… Please….

And she passed out. Before I got the chance to actually stop Ji Yong (hyeong), a police officer went into the room, follow by multiples others and went straight to Ji Yong.  Some paramedics came in too and started to take care of Aria 누나 (nuna). I turned and saw the receptionist talking to the police; they were also trying to stop some reporters to get in. Gabriel was being dragged away, handcuffed and still . Ji Yong was holding Aria누나 (nuna) hand and going with her. I closed my eyes and released a deep sight. Everything was finally over.

  • Sehun-ah!

I opened my eyes to see Ji Yong (hyeong) waiting for me.

  • 빨리 ! (Ppalli wa. Come fast). We need to get your face check.

And then, for the first time since we both fell in love with the same girl, he sincerely smiled at me.