Increasing Entropy

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 They said the universe tend to increase in entropy until it reached stability.

 

                 That's what I have read on one of the books in Physics. Well, that is there too on that thermodynamics I have seen on Chemistry. It states that all spontaneous processes occur in the nature from higher to lower potential, until it becomes stable.

 

                 It says there are some changes that may occur in this universe. And metaphorically speaking, I believe there are some changes in life that would occur, but we those changes can lead us to a better life than we had, a more stable one.

 

 

                 However, as I firmly believe about that. I accidentally made another change that could forever change my life. I hope it is for the better.

 

 

                 I hope it is.

 

 

                 I have let go of this feelings that I could not deny anymore. I let them go as I whispered this wishes I have been wishing these days, upon the stars in the galaxy.

 

 

                 "Hwang Eunbi, I wish it was me. I wish that was so."

 

                 "I wish that your love is me."

 

 

                 "I love you. I really do."

 

 

 

                 I whispered that without expecting anything. Of course, she is sleeping, she might not even hear it. I sniffed looking back to the front, trying to calm my nerves. But that failed as soon as she shifted, and I felt her moving her head up.

 

 

                 I then heard her 'just-woke-up' voice that can make my legs go jelly any moment. But this time, my heart could pop out of my chest when my brain processed what she has said.

 

 

                 "What?"

 

 

                 If my heart could just really jump out of its cage. It might have done it already and go towards Hwang Eunbi. Damn, it would always go towards her anyway. 

 

 

                 But really, I wanted to say that I am not easily frightened or easily surpised but... I am. And hearing her ask what did I just say after I actually confessed to her. Which to my defense, I thought she is sleeping.

 

                 But she really is. Well, the last time I checked she is, that is evident to her to her chest calmly moving and her eyes closed.

 

 

                 I tried calming myself, reasoning out that she cannot hear it. She is really sleeping a while ago she cannot be hearing faint sounds like what I just whispered. Either way, if she did hear it. I should give myself a slow pat on my back. Just what a great timing I have. I might have ruined my non-existent chances to her.

 

 

                 "Unnie." She called out again.

 

 

                 I wasn't ready for this. 

 

 

                 I mean, I wasn't ready losing her. I definitely won't be ready at all.

 

 

 

                 "Unnie, I mean why... not what." She spoke again, making me calm down a little bit on realizing what she meant. I exhaled quietly and turned my head to look at her. However, no. I cannot calm down. With that eyes looking at me like that. I. could. not. calm. down. 

 

 

                 "W-what are you- I mean what are you talking about?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.

 

                 "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. A question which my mind automatically responded as I should be the one asking that. You shouldn't look at me like that or I might fall for you deeper.

 

                 And on second thought, I realized that she hasn't heard what I said. Now, I do not know what is wrong with  me because I suddenly feel disappointed yet relieved. Am I this confuse that I don't even know what kind of feeling I should side on?

 

 

 

 

                   Wait, now, what do I say? I don’t know. I’m not that brave enough to say that it’s because I’m thinking about my love for her and those feelings I could ever handle anymore. Even though I can say it in a joking manner, since that's normal for me and they are used to that... But, I  just can't risk things that fast. 

 

 

                   I'm not that brave like her that I could jump on a cliff and practically do a sky-dive without any reassurance that I would live after.

 

 

 

                   Or so... that is just what I thought?

 

 

 

             “What? Oh fine, don’t answer it." She said, pouting while looking at me as if I took something dear from her. "I’m going back to sleep, can you wake me up when we’re there already?” She asked me with a sudden change of her expression. Yes, typical Hwangbi.

 

 

             “Sure, sure, when did I ever not take care of you? You know I would do that.” I told her jokingly as soon as I recovered from the heart-stopping moment I had. To add to the joke, I winked at her, letting myself enjoy her reaction.

 

 

             “You sure knows how to talk sweetly, huh. Your boyfriend would be lucky to have you, really. Oh, scratch that, I mean your future girlfriend, since I know you’re gay enough.” Sinb tease me while laughing at her oh so brilliant statement.

 

 

 

                   Well, talking about future girlfriend and her knowing about "you're gay enough", does she even know that I'm gay enough for her that she takes up all the space in my brain. Of course, she might not be.

 

 

 

             “What are you talking about, I’m straight you know. My beauty is made FOR OTHERS to be gay at me. Not me, to be gay for them." Of course, I'll be trying to redeem myself.

 

               Though, on second thought, I probably shouldn't be doing that. "Well, to be honest, there are just few beauties on my list that I can sacrifice my straightness to be gay for them. JUST FEW, As in, so few." I told her, while giving emphasis on some words, which earns me that famous loud laugh of her.

 

             “HAHAHAHAHAHA. So you’re saying you can be gay and not at the same time?" She asked me, trying to calm herself down by tapping or better be described as slapping that part of the van. "Then, does my beauty passed on those standards of yours? Will you be gay for ME?” She playfully winked at me, giving me some poses that which in reality might have killed me slowly. *bless my soul*

 

               And of course, being blessed by this kind of opportuniy, there I am, just staring at her. And, of course, she pass! She doesn't even need posing in front of me to get in. Well, honestly, she's even getting the top spot if I really have a list of those beauties.

 

             “What? Are you so mesmerized with my beauty? You became speechless unnie." She naughtily asked, being the playful beagle she is.

 

                   "I get it, I’m so beautiful." And there goes she is, flipping her hair. I swear, she doesn't know what she is doing to me right now.

 

                   "Gay already?” Sinb asked, teasing me again, while laying down now, putting her head on my lap.

 

 

                   “N-no..." I tried.

 

 

                  "Seriously, I thought you’re so tired that you went straight to our van and now you’re back at your usual self again, and take note you're doing it with much confidence and energy. Sleep, you need to rest.” I told her evading all the questions she’s throwing at me. That's lame though. 

 

 

                 “You’re seriously getting red unnie. Anyway, I love the color red. So it’s fine with me. And, anyway, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter