A Good Night

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yerin

 

 

            

   "YES,IAMASKINGYOUOUTONADATE SINB-ah" There I said it, since she's just staring at me, like she's not believing what she is hearing. I look at her, hoping. Hoping, that she would say yes, hoping thay it'll be my chance. Hoping that right now, this could be my time. I’ve gathered all my courage to say all of these and ask her and thus, I'm not giving up any sooner.

 

                  I could never be satisfied with her not being able to smile like the happiness that suit her anyway. So giving up is not an option. I should even delete it from my vocabulary.

 

                 But you see, right now, silence is beginning to envelope the whole van. She is just staring at me. She wasn't even having any readable expression on her face. I'm really so nervous. I can't read what is going on in her mind. I have this free LIVE 15 cm away session of seeing her famous, still-gorgeous-but-serious-no-emotion-face, staring at me.

            

                

 

                 I swear, I'm so afraid I have said something wrong and she might drift away from me. I could feel the tears in my eyes forming already, getting ready to depart and take its tour down my cheeks. I could already imagine how my heart would break everytime we would not talk. 

 

 

                 It might look like hours of me, hanging on a cliff, near death and nervous as f but actually that is just seconds of silence and excruciatingly waiting for her reaction. But, thankfully, after 6 seconds or so, she bursted out laughing. I do not know why but I'm glad she had a reaction now, and it is a happy one.

 

 

             "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

 

             And there it is. I thought. 

 

              Her  iconic laugh -- that laugh that is so pure.... That laugh that can make me feel a thousands of emotions. A laugh that could color those part of my life embracing the color of gray. But right now, at the same time, I'm afraid that this laugh could break my heart, slowly, bit my bit.

 

 

 

                 It looks like I've been turned down...

 

 

 

                 But, since I've just barely begin, I'll wait for her to calm down. I'll still be hoping that perhaps, maybe, she's going to say yes.

 

 

 

                 I'm still hoping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

             "Sorry, I just find that too cute and funny. You look so red and I think you just rap that line. You should rap in our next comeback!" SinB said while trying to stop herself from laughing. But of course, as we know her, she can't stop that, she will laugh again eventually.

 

 

             After calming herself down and breaking my heart in the process. Here I am, looking outside, wishing the ride was better, if not long. I really want to hide myself right now. I just wanted to go in a corner and cry. I still have to patch up my heart later.

 

 

             "Hey, unnie, you don't need to sulk." She teased me again. But i just ignore her. I pretended to be asleep.

 

             "Unnie, I want to go out with you tomorrow." She said, pulling my right arm a little. "I'm serious. I can't just control myself from laughing. You look so cute while saying all those things, embarassed and all, and on top of that, you're blushing so hard. Stop pouting, okay?"

 

             "I know you pouting is cute so we don't have to put emphasis on that. And I also know the fact that you're not asleep unnie. You know, It's just been less than a minute since you asked me out." SinB said.

 

 

           Yeah, that's right. I just hope you also know for a fact that I love you and you just broke my heart. But that is fine. It is you anyway.

 

 

 

 

             "Ahh, unnie!~" I heard her whine while she pulled me stronger than the one she is doing a while ago, which made me immediately turn and look at her. And.

 

           OH MY GOD.

 

           This must be a night blessed oh so dearly for me. Because in front of my eyes, is SinB doing an aegyo. I repeat. SinB. Aegyo. SinB doing an aegyo. In an instant, all the broken pieces of my heart who just fell dramatically on whatever part of the floor or my body, are brought back to its place, patched up with a magical paste that binds it all. 

 

           Okay, she might really be Harry Potter's apprentice or an achieving Hogwarts student. 

 

 

 

             "Please, Hajima~"

 

           "Don't be sad unnie~ I weally want to go with you tomowwow. DdinBi wants to~~ Would you go wout with me?" Sinb said  with aegyo. (Please, dont. Don't be sad unnie, I really want to go with you tomorrow, would you go out with me?)

 

 

             AND that aegyo folks just killed and revived me. My heart is now oh so well, completely fixed and pumping blood again. I could now understand how Eunha's double chin could affect Sowon-unnie so much. And this must be how the fans are feeling when she's doing aegyo even though she doesn't want it. I mean, well, we sometimes see it at our dorms but this aegyo attack she did is unexpected and my heart just cannot handle this. It would beat so much and in a way that is not normal.

 

 

            Wait, did I really just hear that?

 

 

             Okay, I don't think I'm still sane.

 

 

 

             Hwang Eunbi just asked me out.  (O.O)

 

 

 

 I quickly collected myself and told her my response before she changes her mind. 

 

           "Of course, I would love to. I just asked you out a while ago." I said trying to suppress my joy and excitement. "So, let's go tomorrow.. before eating dinner?" I added.

 

 

           "Yes unnie!" SinB loudly respond, waking up the people looking like a log while sleeping because of too much tiredness. Our manager and Sowon unnie was startled too and they both throw a concerned and questioning looked at SinB. 

 

           "Omo, I'm so sorry unnies. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry" SinB said looking guilty and sorry. 

 

           Yuju and Umji said it's okay, looking as if they completely understand the situation then continue sleeping again, going back to their sweet position a while ago. Eunha, on the other hand, answered wtih an 'it's alright' but still has a questioning look at SinB then she turn at me. Sowon unnie saw this and decided to ask us what happened.

 

 

           "What did just happened? Why did you shout like that SinB? Did you know how my heart raced when I heard your loud voice like that?" Sowon unnie asked continuously.

 

 

           "Sorry, sorry unnie. It's just that Yerin unnie just as--" 

 

 

           "Oh, I just told her that we have the whole day tomorrow to rest. Sorry unnie, I don't know she would react like that." I said, cutting off SinB. SinB disappointedly looked at me which made me want to take back what I have said.

 

 

           Seriously, why did I even cut what she is saying. I've been pretty much of a fool lately. 

 

 

           Sowon unnie and Eunha looked at each other, then at SinB, then at each other again.

 

           "Really?" Eunha said, not completely convinced.

           "Nothing more?" Sowon unnie added.

 

           "Well, uh, I- I asked her to accompany me to go to the park tomorrow." I told them.

 

           "Why? What are you two doing tomorrow? It even made SinB shout over there, completely forgett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter