Anything For You

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they are walking, hand in hand, taking their time each step they take, appreciating the moment they are in right now, SinB looked at Yerin who is looking in front of them. She slowly traced her sight at the older girl’s features. She started from Yerin’s hair fringe, her eyelashes that accentuates her beautiful eyes, to her lips. She followed the lines along the older girl’s nose, her nasolabial fold when the girl smies a bit at some times, and the outline of her lips. Right now, SinB can’t believe that what she hopes for, from the moment she knew her feelings, is now happening, FOR REAL.

 

SinB suddenly point one of her finger and touched the girl beside her at her cheek.

 

“Oh! Why?” said the girl, whose attention rose tenfold for the younger girl who just poked her cheek. “Did I make you bored? Am I walking too slow?”

 

“Uh, no.” Sinb said, looking down. “Sorry.” She added as she peeks at Yerin while her head is still low.

 

Yerin smiled at what she is seeing right now. It’s SinB being shy. A SHY, BLUSHING HWANG EUNBI. And that’s rare to witness, besides the moments she was asked to do aegyos.

 

“No biggie. You can always touch me anyway.” She told SinB in a teasing manner that earned her a soft slap to her shoulder from the girl.

 

“Anyway, at the pace we are walking, I think we won’t be able to do that small bungee jump you like, since that message you received long ago from our dear friends told us that those activities would closed before the sun sets... And look, it’s getting darker.”

 

“Ahhh, no, andwae! Palli unnie! Faster! Walk faster!” Hwang Eunbi said loudly and started walking fast almost dragging Yerin.

 

                Yerin just smiled and look at the girl infront of her. She sometimes wonder how this girl can change her emotions so fast, or just her expression. She then lowered her sight and focused on that view. She thought it would be a beautiful work of art if painted. If she take a shot of this, she thinks it would pass as pictures worthy of being in that famous album by a couple she saw on SNS, who always take shots of the places they went to, with their hands intertwined. Yes, SinB’s hand and her intertwined, and the back of the girl walking in front of her, with her hair gently blown by the wind, would definitely make it.

 

 

                Right, That’s right Eunbi-ah. Don’t let go, even if you’re in need to. I can assure you, I won’t hurt you because  I won’t let go too. As long as you would want me to.

 

 

                “Unnie! What are you thinking? Come on, walk faster too. It’s getting hard to drag you. I’ll punish you if I don’t do that ‘fun thing’!” As she grabbed Yerin’s shirt.

 

                Yerin laughed at her antics.

 

Cute, she thought.

 

 

“Yeah yeah, sure. You have to do that. Let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                The two arrived shortly, as SinB decided to take a run for it on their way so that she surely won’t miss it. However, when they arrived, what they saw was the staff of that activity is now starting packing up.

 

 

                SinB frowned. Not knowing what to do anymore, she looked at Yerin, probably her way to ask what to do.  Yerin, who is already looking at her since she saw that the crew are already packing up, sighed. SinB’s sad again? Yeah, I bet.

 

 

                “Arraseo. Wait here.”

 

 

                “Why?” SinB asked.

 

 

                Yerin didn’t answer her as the older girl already walked towards the crew. She talked to the crew and then looked at SinB. SinB squint her eyes as she wants to know what is happening. What is she doing?  She thought. All she saw is that Yerin is talking to someone who looks like a big guy having somewhat control over the business there.

 

 

                The sixth time Yerin looked at her and smiled, she doesn’t know why but she smiled too and she knew she felt happy. Yerin walked towards her and she stand up to meet the girl. “It’s okay. Let’s go.” She said as she get rid of any dirt she might have gotten from sitting. However, the older girl just smiled at her and said, “Follow me.”

 

 

                She wanted to ask why but she somehow had a clue, so she kept shut.

 

Unnie, it’s okay, we don’t have to ask them twice to let us try that. It’s on their rules anyway. She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter