Road to Heaven

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “I love you so much Hwang Eunbi.” Yerin whispered to her ear and slowly planted a kiss on her cheek before hiding her face on the crook of SinB’s neck and shoulder.

 

                 “Oh, sorry. I just couldn’t stop myself.” The blonde girl shyly said, giggling after, as the butterflies are wild on her stomach, and her feelings for this adorable girl she’s hugging are overwhelming her.

 

                She didn’t expect anything more.

 

                She didn’t expect SinB to say something nor to respond back. She’s so happy already that she thought she couldn’t contain it. She felt like her heart would get out of her chest, or perhaps her lips would crack later since she’s smiling too wide. And, to be honest, if SinB did respond back, she thought she would let loose of the thin thread she’s holding on to control herself. She might not be able to hold back anymore. She won’t be able to stop herself from touching SinB, and more so to kiss her.

 

 

                She’s not complaining or anything, but she almost cursed when SinB turned around and put her arms around her neck.

 

 

                “I really love you so much, Jung Yerin.”

 

 

                As she heard those words from her Eunbi, she knows and she swears, Hwang Eunbi could be the death of her.

 

 

                Well, if it really is, it's alright for her. Because she knows Heaven would be her destination and that SinB would be in there.

 

 

 

                The situation and position they are in, adding Yerin’s voice through her giggles, and the warmth radiating through their bodies definitely didn’t fail to make SinB struggle to regain her state of mind. And so, in an effort to shrug off what she’s feeling, she just laugh with Yerin’s reaction.

 

                “Well, you can just let yourself. Why control it?” SinB smirked playfully, looking at Yerin.

 

                “What?” Yerin asked wide-eyed, she couldn’t believe what she has heard.

 

 

                She doesn’t know what to respond when SinB laughed at her response again. Because her answer on that question which came out of those lips she adores so much … is heaven but may be hell for the both of them. If she didn’t control herself, she doesn’t know if she could still pry herself off of SinB. And no, she knows it. She knows she wouldn’t want to get away from her even for a minute. She would always want to touch her, to be near her, to kiss her, to feel her warmth and just do anything with SinB.

 

                And she knows, that’s somehow bad, that is, if the paparazzi has caught upon it. She’s thinking that the Kpop Industry would be shook if they would be the first one to be revealed by the paparazzi to be ‘dating’. That they even beat the other first strong ships like TaeNy, YoonSic, YoonYul, YulSic and SeulRene on being the first one being revealed as that. Even, that strong yet heartbreaking TaengSic or MAMAMOO’s MoonSun. Heck, even the GalaxyWish, WonHa, the married couple in their group. But, to think of it, it could be good too but she wouldn’t take the risk, especially, if it involves their dreams and of course, not just them but Gfriend as a whole.

 

 

                Ah, SinB-ya. I should be able to control myself. Now, you should be helping me. She thought.

 

 

                But that determination she is building to control herself is beginning to crumble every time she would see this adorable lady still laughing at her. Yes, it’s her effect on her. She finds her too adorable, too perfect. She’s so ethereal that sometimes she’s even asking herself what they have done in their life just for God to bless them a Hwang Eunbi.

 

                Yes, Hwang Eunbi is a blessing. If she wasn’t really given to them, she knows she could spend all her time kneeling and praying to God just for them to give them this mystery, Hwang Eunbi.

 

                Before, she thought, it’s part of SinB’s mystery of why strangely she feels so much attracted to the girl. It feels like she is being pulled into her. And yes, she tried resisting it. She even tried putting her attention to others. But it all failed. And she’s glad that every resistance she made and piled up crumbled and a white flag was put over it.

 

                Ah, but keeping her control is a real struggle for her. She’s not that kind of a byun. She’s really not. She’s just touchy and clingy and friendly and everything that you can describe for Yerin, but really she is not that kind of a ert. Well fine, she is, but not too much.

 

                But, it’s SinB we’re talking about in here and we know how, who and what is Hwang Eunbi. And, Jung Yerin knows it too, even with her eyes closed.

 

                Whenever she would see her, her heart pounds and trembles. At first, she thought it was strange, but now, she’s so used to it that she would always look for the girl. It’s like her heart have its own mind and reacts just by having a sight of her.

 

                When she sees her face, she imagines things by herself that she can’t even keep a straight face. She thought, “Ah, I’m going crazy.” She’s saying that to herself and yet her lips are forming a smile. Yes, she’s really crazy for SinB.

 

                No more words are needed it’s because her whole body explains it already.

 

                She knows she’s like that because of SinB. There’s no other.

 

                Looking back, she debated with herself if she would make a move. If she would be the first one to confess and say it. At first, she really doesn’t have any plans for it and decided to wait for the feelings to go.

 

                But, it didn’t.

 

                And on that one night she saw SinB being like that. She promised to herself that she would do anything just to make her happy again. And, again, she thought she wouldn’t be the first to say it but the words linger around . And she found herself opposing her thoughts. She wanted to say it, and she did.

 

                She has expressed her feelings for the girl. And, right now, she’s so glad she did.

 

                Ah right, it doesn’t matter who loves more. For her, it really doesn’t matter because having SinB is enough. Hwang Eunbi is all that she needs.

 

                It's like all she knows now, all she hears, all she sees are about love. She couldn’t control her heart that it’s to the point where she can’t focus.

 

                Oh could she just take my heart now?  She thought.

 

                 Boy, Yerin is in love, and she’s way too deep for SinB.

 

 

                She’s not aware that she’s staring at SinB for too long. She was just brought back to Earth from Heaven when her SinB spoke again.

 

                “You know, unnie, If you just can’t control it. You should just let go sometimes. You’re pretty obvioius. It’s been minutes and you’re still looking at me. Are you hungry?” She asked playfully while trying to stand up. The way they talk right now and their position isn’t doing any good for SinB’s mind.

 

                “I mean, let yourself free. We’re in the dorm anyways.” She said, blushing.

 

                She feels that the atmosphere has change. Before, it was too sweet but now… she can’t describe it but she feels hot. And, so she wanted to be somehow inches away from her. Inches, just inches away from Yerin would maybe let her brain think well. Well, that’s what she thought.

 

                But Yerin on the other hand didn’t want to get away from SinB. Not right now. Not this time.

 

                And so, she gently pulled SinB back to their position.

 

                It is gentle but SinB panic from the contact and thinking about their close proximity that the two lost their balance and ended up on lying there on the floor. It’s lucky that they are not on the sofa or anywhere they could fall.

 

 

                “Oh my God! My innocent eyes!” A scream was heard throughout the room that made SinB and Yerin snap their heads from the source.

 

                “Oh, Eunha unnie!”  SinB immediately stand up from the awkward position they were caught in and look at the two who have caught them. There’s Eunha hiding behind Sowon as if there was really something to protect her eyes from. And there’s’ Sowon who was just laughing.

 

 

                “Sorry for interrupting you guys but, I should go now.” Sowon said, walking towards their kitchen to get something for her to eat later. And probably because she doesn’t want Yerin and SinB to feel more embarrassed.

 

 

-------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter