Twenty Five Shades of Red

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     Yes, this is the moment.

 

                     The moment she thought she would feel this centrifugal motion, something like a perpetual bliss. And Yes, it is. She isn't wrong. It is just what she has thought. This unstoppable, pivotal moment is and will happen, right now.

 

 

                     A kiss with Hwang Eunbi.

 

 

                     And so, she smiled at her in a manner in which she wanted to tell all of her feelings she has for her just through that smile. Then she closed her eyes and let the gap between them diminish.

 

 

                     This is it. She thought.

 

 

                     I’m on my road to heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

                     But…

 

 

                     Her road to heaven is interrupted by a scream from the bathroom.

 

 

                     “Yewon-ah! What happened?!” A panicking Yuju went out of the dongsaeng’s room, ready to speed up towards the unnie’s bathroom. That is, until she spotted a couple in an intimate position, making her stop on her tracks and her jaw almost fell to the floor.

 

                     Just what personal display of affection is this?

 

                     She looked closely and opened wider in shock. How the heck can they have just a centimeter gap between their lips?

 

                     She decided to shut and quietly go towards Umji when the centimeter gap she saw vanished. She just can’t help it but to react.

 

                     “OH MY GOD!” She said out of shock. Her hands immediately landed on in an effort to stop what she’ll say. “I-I’m sorry.” She said, looking at the couple who she has been regretfully disturbed.

 

                     “I- I’m on my way to Umji… I didn’t mean to… Uhm, You know.”

 

                     Gosh, this is so awkward. Why Yuju? Why?  -- That’s  Yuju talking to herself.

 

                     Yuju looked at Yerin who was visibily disappointed. She looks so sad that it looks like her soul almost left her. It is as if she had lost all of her jibangs collection and there’s no more stock left.

 

                     SinB, on the other hand, upon recognizing the letters ‘U, M, J, I’ forgot her disappointment. Well, she had waited for so long too, though Yerin really kissed her them before, and that moment is totally different, but she has to act now. She has heard their maknae’s name from Yuju’s panicked voice. And she has to attend to her baby’s needs.

 

                     “What happened? Where is she?” She immediately recovers from her saddened aura a while ago and stood up.

 

                     “Seriously, you’re so focused on what you two are ‘doing’… You didn’t even hear her call us.” Yuju mumbled under her breath as she gestured SinB to follow her on the unnie’s room.

 

                     “Huh? What did you say Yuju?” SinB asked, obviously confused, while looking at Yerin, just in case the older member heard it, as she stood up to follow Yuju. Unfortunately, Yerin is still on her state, dazed, and still sulking over their cancelled trip to heaven.

 

                     “Yerin-unnie.” SinB tried shaking her off from her state. And of course, in that state, a lovestruck twenty years-old girl, hearing her lover’s voice call her name - it is VERY effective.

 

                     “Yes!” She eagerly responded, looking at SinB, who didn’t speak afterwards as she walked towards the Unnie’s room making Yerin to just follow her. She cluelessly looked at Yuju and SinB until Yuju spoke.

 

                     “Umji, why? What is it?”

 

                     “Umji… Heh? Why is she there?” Yerin asked.

 

                     “Huh? Why?” SinB looked at her with questioning eyes.

 

                     “Our bathroom nee—“

 

                     “Unnie, the shower suddenly stopped working and the door cannot be opened.” Umji’s voice resounded from the bathroom.

 

                     “That’s what I wanted to say. It needs to be...” Yerin sighed before continuing, “fix.”

                     “That’s why Sojung-unnie took a bath in the dongsaeng’s bathroom. I just really teased Sowon about wanting to bath together with Eunha…” Yerin added, explaining the situation.

 

                     Yuju held her forehead and sighed. “Okay Umji. Stay calm, we’ll find ways.”

 

                     “Nah, I’ll take it from here.” SinB confidently said, putting her hand calmly on Yuju’s shoulder. “You said the door needs to be fixed, right?” She turned to Yerin and the older nodded in response.

 

                     She smirked before speaking, “Okay then! That’s a green light!~” She said, her voice loud enough to be heard by their neighbors. “Umji get away from the door.”

 

                     “Wait!” Yuju said as she saw SinB get ready, moving some steps backward. “Wha—“

 

                     Bang! “One more...” Crak* Bag*

 

                     And, Yerin and Yuju could only look at the door falling. Its hold on the door jamb is wrecked.

 

                     “Sometimes, SinB could be…” Yuju trailed off, still staring at the fallen door, which is being trampled right now by the maknae who broke the door herself.

 

                     “Rough? Yeah, I know…but…” Yerin agreed, slowly nodding as she is also shocked by what she witnessed. But, in an instant, she smiled and eyes turn into crescent. “but sometimes, I like SinB being rough.”

 

                     “What?!” Yuju widened her eyes as her imaginations go wild. Brain, what’s with you? Is this the effect of seeing them in that intimate moment a while ago?

 

                     Yerin smirked at Yuju. “I said, sometimes, I like her being rough…” She trailed off before continuing the last words at Yuju in a whisper and ending it with a wink. “Rough at me...”

 

                     Yuju almost choke on her spit when Yerin said that. She could only facepalm herself to hide her reddening cheeks and to hide her n. She is so crazy over her...

 

                     Yuju turn her gaze on the broken door on the floor. And, she sighed. Poor door, we are sorry. We have to do that.

 

                     She was about to touched the door when she thinks about Umji. Wait, she’s taking a bath right? Then is she… ?!

 

                     She immediately snapped her head to where Umji is. And she doesn’t know what she would feel right now. Her heartbeat is beating erratically, it keeps on getting faster as she drags her gaze upwards and her vision caught up starting from the wet slippers of their maknae. Turning her gaze some more upwards, she saw her smooth skin, visibly wet. The drops of water are adorning her smooth legs.

 

                     Yes, wet Yuju, wet... I’m wet – What?! Omg, Yuju, what are you saying?!

 

                      unconsciously open. It is as if she’s having difficulty in breathing as she drag her gaze a little bit upwards… and she froze. Her movement, even her breathing stopped for a moment when she saw that wet part of the towel covering Umji’s body starting from her upper thigh. She swallowed whatever is on . It feels dry and her mind doesn’t even want to think anything but that view in front of her.

 

                     Actually, she feels like her cheeks are burning. Everything is hot. Is it because of the humidity in the room? It is not. She knows it too and yet she has to deny it. “It is not appropriate.” That is what she is saying to herself.

 

                     And there she is, the Choi Yuna of Gfriend, frozen in her place, mouth slightly opened, and her eyes obviously focused on the slightly wet Umji from a disturbed shower. She slowly her drying lips as she debate with herself.

 

                     Thankfully, or probably not, she is saved by the bell. The bell being the older maknae’s voice.

 

                     “Umji-ya, get yourself dry first or you’ll get a cold. We wouldn’t want our maknae sick.” She gently pushed Umji out of the shower as she gets the dry towel freely hanging on the rack as they passed by it. “I’ll call you when I’m done so you could continue your shower.”

 

                     SinB then saw Yerin following her every move with her gaze as she sits comfortably in her bed in the upper bunk. It might be weird but she felt happy with just that simple thing. For her, with that only, she can see rainbows and butterflies. Maybe she’s lovesick or maybe she’s crazy for her… isn’t that somehow the same thing? Nah, it doesn’t matter to her anyways. And so she sheepishly smiled at her and mouthed her a ‘wait’, which the older girl eagerly responded with a nod and a smile having more watts than the amount of watts the light of their room needed.

 

                     SinB returned in the bathroom carrying a study chair she borrowed from Yerin. Upon going inside the bathroom, she saw Yuju still rooted in her spot, her face somehow tinted with red and she looks like there’s something going on with her head.

 

                     “Unnie, are you okay?” She asked worriedly. “Does your head hurts?”

 

                     “Ah! Eunbi-ya! N-no. I’m okay. I-I’m perfectly fine.” She grinned at her and shrugging her shoulders. “I am… fine.” She added, as if the words a while ago and her gesture wouldn’t be enough to convince SinB.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter