시간을 달려서

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 

 

 

                "Oh, guys. We're going to go first. We planned to change our attire before going to the park." Yuju said, after she is done eating.

 

                 "Yeah. We're going to leave our bags there too." Umji, done eating her dinner too, told the others.

 

                 "Sure, sure." The others said. "Take care, okay? We'll just meet at the park later. We'll all go home together, alright?" Sowon added.

 

 

                 "Yes, unnie." Yuju and Umji both said.
                 


--

                 

                After a couple of minutes, Sowon spoke, "Guys, we need to leave early.  We're going to leave the two of you alone, we're going somewhere. Me and Eunha." She then mouthed a sorry at the two members in front of her.

                 "We spotted an art gallery somewhere near here so we planned to take a look before going back to the park." Eunha backed up Sowon.

                 "So..uh, is it okay if we leave the two of you here?" Sowon told them, hesitating a little. She calmed down once SinB spoke.

 

                 "Sure, it's alright unnies." SinB answered immediately, "You two enjoy!~" she added, smiling at her two unnies.

 

                 "Is what I'm thinking, you're doing?" Yerin mouths at Sowon.
 

                 Sowon just ignored her and said,"Okay then! We're now going. ENJOY the time of you two ALONE!" Eunha giggled at what she and her Sowon is doing. "It's now time to be on our OWN DATEs. Bye bye! See you all later!~" She said, as lovely as she always is. Sowon nodded and she did a gesture at her hand like a gun, cutely teasing the other two. And Yerin grins finally understanding what the two are doing.

 

                 Once, Sowon and Eunha are out of the 'restaurant-like' store. Sowon asked Eunha, amused of what the younger have said. "Yah! What art gallery are you talking about? Have you really seen one?" 

 

                 "Nope. But, I felt that you need back up, so.. I just sort of blurt that out." Eunha told the older honestly, then giggled, because she knows that 'art gallery' might actually not the good thing to say.

 

 

                 "Hahaha, that's so cute of you." Sowon said while entertwining their hands as they walked.
 

 

 

 

--------
 

 

 

                 "Yah! Are those two now interested on art?" SinB suddenly asked Yerin while they're eating.

 

 

                 "Uh, perhaps? They have talents doing that anyway. You want to go visit that art gallery too?" Yerin asked, but suddenly regretting why she asked that, since she already know that there's no freaking art gallery there. And, Eunha just said that so she and Sowon can leave the two of them alone. 
 

                 "Tonight? No. Let's just go back to the park. I need to enjoy our date while it last, right?" SinB told her. "And I need to experience that bungee jump before it's close already. Hurry, unnie, we have to do that bungee jump, eat fast." SinB suddenly said, excitement flowing through her veins.

                 Yerin laughed at SinB being such a kid, really eating fast, just to experience that. But she almost facepalmed when SinB speaks again.

                 "Oh, but kind to think of it, I think we should also check out that gallery. Let's go there next time, unnie."
 

                 "A-ah, yeah. Sure." She answered SinB, but in her mind she's in a panic, as she thinks...

 

                 Crap, what art gallery is near here? OMG, Eunha, what art gallery are you talking about? I don't know there is something like that near here. Just then, an idea crosses her mind.

             

                   "How about I take you to somewhere better? Let's ask Eunha and Sowon unnie first if the art gallery is great. If not that much, then, I'll take you to the others." Yerin said, hoping that SinB would agree.

 

                 "Hmmm.." 
 

                 "Okay, I think I like that. Just take me to a better place or.. I will take you to others, that can be a possibility too. What do you think?." SinB told her.
 

                 "Sure! Then, is that another date?" Yerin asked playfully.


                 SinB blushed at that. "U-unnie, just eat fast. We're going to try to do that bungee jump. I think it will close already." She told the older, dodging that playful question of her unnie, which easily makes her heart beat even faster.

 

**micheo malhaji motaesseo daman neoreul johahaesseo (I wasn’t able to tell you but I liked you) **
 

                 The song suddenly played at the table on the corner of the store. Wow, the irony. That's what I'm feeling, right? Thanks for keeping me updated with my feelings. SinB thought sarcastically.

 

                 "Hey! That's our song! Did you hear that?" Yerin said, being oh so happy, hearing the phone's ringtone of the guy sitting at the corner of the restaurant.

 

                 SinB grinned at her and nod her head, "He must be our fan, Buddy~" she said with glee.

 

                 Yerin's face suddenly became serious as she looked directly at SinB's eyes. SinB, of course, felt how Yerin look at her, so she looked back at her unnie. But, somehow, she regretted it because Yerin just told her something.
 

                 "That's what I want to sing to you. That VERSE. That part of our song. It's nice that's the one that played, right?"
 

                 SinB's world stop for a moment.

 

                 And she, herself, know that it's ridiculous. Because she's living in a somehow cruel world, who doesn't even care to stop for someone who can't keep up on how the world goes.. But, right now, she feels like it just stop. And her mind, is debating whether to take that seriously or just shrug it off, since Yerin is usually like that. She just doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter