Don't You Ever Let Go

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

 

                    "Unnie, if you like me. If I am the PERSON that you like so much."

 



                 "Yes? What is it my Eunbi?" Yerin asked, looking at the gorgeous girl beside her, her Eunbi, as she waited for her to speak.

 

 


                 "Then, who's JOY for you? Park Soo-young unnie?"

 

 

                 Yerin was caught off guard, well, that is how SinB interpreted the meaning of that face Yerin is making right now, and not to mention the gasp she made when she had heard the question. The older girl have open slightly, and her eyes, which gotten bigger, only looked at her, obviously surprised.

 

                 Silence enveloped the road, with no one around, the path just the two of them walking. And every second of that silence slowly kills not only SinB's courage and confidence but it also pricks her heart by tiny needles.. slowly breaking it inside. Because..

 

                 Because SinB knows how the friendship of these two roots from their past and how they are so close. She really knows. She even proved it to herself everytime she saw how the two treat each other. She witness it everytime they have the same show to attend, when they are resting on their wating room for their performance and even on the hallway when they walk past each other. The looks the two gave to each other, like they can understand what the other wants to say, without even speaking.

 

She saw a lot transpires before her eyes. And, even through her ears.

 

                 She gets some information through the stories told by her unnies and the frequent questions thrown by them to Yerin about her past, when they are resting in their dance studio. They often do that when they are resting, they look back at each other's past -- looking for more connection, making their bond stronger. Even Yerin, herself, talk a lot about them, without being asked -- her story of how they met, how they spend time when they attend their school and how they spend both of their time as trainees, though the three of them, including Hayoung, became a trainee of different companies. After being trainees, they don't actually have a lot of time to spend time with each other, but they make it up to themselves by scheduling for meet up when they're all free. And, that is the time Yerin would usually talk about them without being asked. Yerin would normally, still, have the feelings about their trip, even after a couple of days. She then, sometimes, suddenly talk about what they did, how they enjoy it so much and most of all, how she miss them and how she really, really, REALLY want to spend time with them, again and she will go hyper saying, "It will be so fun and exciting! You should come too!"
                 
 

 

                 Honestly, SinB wants to hear all those stories because everytime she will hear those through Yerin's voice full of happiness, she will listen at her unnie which is wearing all the smiles and grin she knows, just by reminiscing all of it. BUT, a part of her sometimes just snaps, and even the smallest detail on that story would make her mood go sour. But, again, of course, she would just hid it. She would normally shove it to the deepest part of her, not ever wanting it to resurface.

 

                 Another instance is when she would saw them after their performance for their comeback at music bank. Joy if she would have time will wait for them at the backstage, to congratulate them, especially Yerin. She's also try to meet Yerin when they won or just message her if she can't. And that same thing goes for Yerin too. 

 

                I bet they do it to Hayoung too and their other friends. What a friendship they have! I hope I have one like that too. Well, I think Dahyun, Somi, Zhieqiong and some of our friends are like that too. However, we don't know start or known each other from ALMOST our childhood years. Well, except Eunha unnie. We know each other starting from the 'us' -- being toddlers. SinB thought.

               

                 It is also not hidden from her knowledge that the fans even ship the two. And those facts, including the strong bond of the two which roots from their past, are so much ENOUGH for a reason for Sinb to think, that if -- just if, if Joy would fall for Yerin and tell her feelings for her, then Yerin might realize that she actually loves the red velvet member more and she just adores SinB because she's her younger member and in dance line in Gfriend and they almost have the same way to have fun. And also, because, perhaps, she loves the fact that she is the younger girl's favorite unnie.

 


                 Knowing all of that makes SinB feel threatened, especially now that the same person who just told her she like her so much, so much more than a friend would, is right now, not answering the question she just thrown at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter