Joy and Jealousy

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 Their energy got into a higher level once they arrived at the park. They're so excited, like kids on their first time visiting one. There's Yerin and SinB, running when they saw a good spot, thinking of getting a photo immediately. And there's Sowon and Eunha, discussing on what they're going to do first. They got near the entrance of the park and they were surprised that there is a line of people as there are tickets sold for the rides.

 

 

                "Oh, so they actually did it like a real amusement park." Eunha thought but she said it loud enough to hear by the other members.


                SinB looked at Yerin worriedly though Yerin didn't saw her. "I'll pay." Yerin said calmly.

 


                "Hey hey, who told you that you would? I WILL PAY. I'm the leader. This would be my treat for my beloved hardworking members." Sowon said smiling proudly. Without anymore thinking, Yerin, SinB and Eunha nodded enthusiastically.
 

 

                "Oh, wow, I thought you wouldn't agree that fast." Sowon joked.

                "You two, SinB, Yerin, just stay here. Leave it to us." She said holding Eunha's hand and started walking to get in line.


                As they are waiting for their turn, Sowon rummages through her bag. "What is it unnie?" Eunha asked. "Did you forget to bring something?"
                

                "Uh, no." Sowon answered her.

                Eunha nodded as she watched Sowon still finding something from her small bag. "Where are the other two? Umji and Yuju? Want me to message them?"


                "Exactly." Sowon said as she show Eunha her phone. "I'm actually looking for my phone to tell them to finish what they're doing at our company and come here . I'm gonna buy tickets for them too."


                "Yeokshi~ (As expected~) from our leader!~" Eunha cheered then flash her smile at Sowon.
 

 

 

 

 


---------------------------------------------

 

 

 


                "SinB-ah, stand there. I'm going to take a picture for you." Yerin said as she already walk back and set the camera in her phone. SinB then do a V sign and smiled. *click!* She didn't do some crazy pose because she's suddenly feeling shy as it is now sinking to her brain that they are currently in a date. Though, there's Sowon and Eunha accompanying them.

 


                "Good. You look good in the pictures." Yerin said, walking towards SinB to show her the pictures.


                "Let's take one together." SinB said blushing.


                "Sure! Of course, we should... As a memory of our date." Yerin told her in a cool manner, making SinB's face more red than it was.


                

*click*

 


                "One more!" Yerin said as she bravely put an arm across SinB's shoulder, which SinB doesn't let unnoticed.

 


*click*
.

 

                "Now, let's see... Oh, I like this last picture" Yerin said pointing at the picture where she have her arm on SinB's shoulder. And, SinB just nodded shyly, not knowing what to say. 

 


                Heart, be normal, be normal. Yerin-unnie, is just always like this. You know that. 

 

                SinB told her heart who's been beating erratically since they arrived there.

 


                Without them knowing, Sowon and Eunha, who are sweetly teasing each other while waiting in line, noticed them from where they stood and find the two too cute. Eunha fished her phone on Sowon's bag and took some pictures of the two.

 

                "I'll give copies to you later, unnie. I'm documenting the progress. Am I doing good, my cupid?" Eunha said in a flirting manner. Sowon grins at her and gives her a double thumbs up.

                

                As Yerin and SinB are browsing through the picture, Yerin's phone got a notification, AGAIN. SinB frowned as she somehow saw what it was. Though, actually she haven't seen it that clearly. But she thinks she saw Joy's name. Park Soo-young, RED VELVET Joy, their friend, and more importantly, Yerin's close friend.

 

                "You have notif." She said dryly. Yerin nodded and check what it is. Sinb then looked at Yerin to see her reaction. She suddenly felt something poking her heart - and swear, it doesn't feel good.

 

                It really doesn't.

 

                The reason for that is.. Yerin just freaking grin, like a fool, her lips almost showcasing all of her teeth.



                "Oh, wait Sinb-ah, just a moment. I'm just going to reply to Sooyoungie~." Yerin said.


                For a couple of seconds, SinB felt like she has been cast aside. And to make it worse, it's just a message from Joy. She even saved Joy's name with a smiling face beside it. And does she even have to say "Sooyoungie~" with an aegyo? She thought as she frowned, waiting for Yerin to stop looking so lovestruck while replying to Joy.



                SinB tried to calm herself when she saw that Yerin puts her phone back on her jean's back pocket. But then, she remembers how Yerin looked a while ago, at their dorm, when she went out of her room. 

 

 

                That's how she looked also.

 



                Yerin waved at Sowon and Eunha, which are now, finally, near where they'll get the tickets. Still wanting to know who or what the notication Yerin received a while ago, Sinb decided to ask Yerin.

 

                "Unnie, what made you look so busy a while ago? I mean, when you didn't notice me getting out of the room?" SinB said curiously though she somehow, accidentally, put some emphasis on the "you look so busy" and "you didn't notice me" phrase.


                Yerin, not catching SinB's words, answered as if it's nothing important. "Oh, that's Joy, she just told me that they're going here too. Red velvet." 


                "Ah... I see.." SinB said, suddenly feeling down.


               

                "Why? What? Are you thinking that I might go with them? Of course not. I'll stay with you." Yerin sweetly said to SinB as she sensed the sudden change in SinB's mood.


                "U-uh, n-no, unnie. I'm not thinking that." SinB said stuttering and surprised at Yerin's words. "I-I'm just thinking why Sowon and Eunha unnie are taking so long."

 


                "Oh? Really? Hahaha. I got scared. I thought you just got mad at me." Yerin said while her hands touched at her left chest, as if she's trying to stop her heart from coming out. "But, actually Joy told me that we can meet here later. They're already inside." She continued.


                SinB just ignored what she said because she thought she's being like a salit. And, well, as salit is salty, and she doesn't want that.

 

                "Ohh! They're here!" SinB screamed, trying to make herself feel the excitement again.


                "Sorry guys, that took a while." Eunha said as she ran towards the two. Sowon followed her, just walking fast.

                "I just hope you enjoy the time of you two..ALONE." Sowon winked at Yerin when she's near the two already, then she flashed SinB her teasing grin. Eunha playfully hit her arm as they all laughed at what the oldest of them said.
                

 

                "Let's go!" They all said, walking and skipping happily, as they enter the park. (Imagine just how they are on Showtime, when they are going somewhere. That scene. Or when they are allowed to travel without their manager. XD)
 

 

 


-------------------------------------
 


                They are now walking, discussing about their next ride.They just had tried three rides.

 


                'What time is it now?" Eunha asked as she looked at the photos she captured while they are on their rides.


                But then, SinB and Yerin didn't answer her, but instead, they sang "siganeul dallyeoseo~"  , a part of their song, "Rough" which made the other two laugh. Sowon, then looked at her wristwatch to answer the younger's question.

 

 

                "It's almost 4:45 in the afternoon. What do you want to do guys? Should we eat dinner first or what? Umji and Yuju said they'll be here some time after dinner, so.. I guess, about 6+" Sowon said.

 

                "Why? What are those two doing? Is Yuju taking care of my Umji?" SinB asked, curious.



                Her Umji. Yerin thought. 

 

                I wonder if she would ever regards me as hers. "My Yerin" Oh! That sounds good. Yerin told herself, grinning so widely that she literally looks like a crazy fool.


                "Of course, she is!" Sowon sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter