Snow and You

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Please note:

 

THIS CHAPTER happens at 'Chapter 13: 시간을 달려서'. Please read that first, if you haven't read it. This is another side of the story/chapters from YuJi's view + some more details. So, this happens before Yuju and Umji ice skating.

 

 

 

"Snooowwwww!~"

 

 

"What are you being so excited about? It's not the first snowfall anyway." Yuju asked the young girl fidgeting at the thought of the snow outside. 

 

"Hmmm." The younger girl thinks of an answer, cutely looking up, fixing her full bangs.

 

"I don't know. I just like them unnie. Maybe because they look so fluffy yet they are not? Or maybe because they're white?"

 

"White? You said white?" 

 

 

"Yeah." She nodded.

 

 

The smaller girl was surprised as Yuju suddenly sang their song 'white'. Though it has the same title but she doesn't get the connection of their song to what they're talking about right now. And that became a punch at Yuju as she said," Unnie, we're talking about snow here. HAHA. You're weird."

 

"Eh? Don't you love me because of my weirdness?" Yuju asked touching her chest as if she's feeling every word that is said.

 

Umji giggled. "You're so weird yet so cute unnie. That's why I like you."

 

Yuju laughed at the words of their maknae. She left her seat and walked towards the younger girl.

 

"Sowon unnie invited us to come to the park later. She haven't have the opportunity to tell us a while ago since we left early.. Well, that's aside from the fact that Eunha-unnie distracted her early in the morning." Yuju said, grinning so wide at the thought of what happened in the morning.

 

"Well, I hope that your innocence is not stained by those two. They've been being so active about their relationship lately."

 

"Aren't our unnies like that since ages? I think I've been immuned somehow, though, at times I feel my fingers are cringing." She grin.

 

"You're also getting that savageness from SinB."

 

"You're still weird unnie. Nothing new."

 

"See? I'm right. You, hanging out a lot of times with her, would really have that effect."

 

 

"But, I like you whatever and whoever you are unnie." Umji said as she looked anywhere else but Yuju.

 

"Ugh, I'm flattered. I don't know what to say." Yuju joked as she sat beside Umji at the floor, since Umji sat there as she watch her unnie a while ago sing in front of her in a new room of their company building.

 

"Ah! We're getting out of the topic." She giggled.

 

"So, what do you think? They, all our unnies and SinB, will go there at the park before dinner. She just texted me." She added.

 

" If we're going to go there too.. What about the tickets? I heard there are tickets being sold there for the entrance. Well, my friends told me, since I asked them if it's good to go there last night, when our manager informed us that we can have our day off today."

 

"Oh? You want to spend your day there? Why did you not tell me? I suddenly felt guilty taking you here in our company to practice singing and improve our vocals for our next comeback when you actually have a plan already. I guess I messed up your plans for your 'reward' day" She ended up with a sigh.

 

"Oh, unnie, don't worry. I actually enjoyed being in here with you." Umji said to the older girl, bowing her head a little as she felt her cheeks burning. "Uhm, especislly when I sing and you listen to it. Then, you're going to tell me how to improve, I appreciate that a lot and besides, I also want to comeback with a better me, for our buddy, for our fans and the future fans also."

 

"Our maknae is so sweet." Yuju ruffles the girl in front of her and sit beside her at the floor.

 

"Good job. I also wanted to. Everyone of us are doing their best to improve. We have a lot of things that happened since our debut. We comebacked four times already including our debut. We won a lot of trophies and awards and that's thanks to all the members, all of us doing our best and ALSO our fans and all the people who supported us. And God too." She touched the sides of her eyes as she feels like she's tearing up at the thought of what had happened at the past year and months.

 

"We're now, currently, two years being Gfriend. I'm so glad that we did and I'm a part of our group. Also, I'm so happy about the shows that we had and with the experiences that came with it. I'm hoping for a lot more. Actually, I heard that we we'll be getting a whole week of rest as our reward for our achievements. And today is the start of it. That's what I heard a while ago, some of our staff are discussing it with So Pd-nim."

 

Umji nodded with full enthusiasm. "I agree unnie. Well said. I cannot find the exact words to express what I feel about it and I just found myself being thankful and being supplied with a lot of will to be better. For all those people who love and support us. And, also for us, of course."

 

"Yes, thank you for that acknowledgement at my speech." Yuju jokingly said.

 

"Hahaha. You're funny unnie."

 

"So.. let's start our reward week? Wanna go there? I'll buy the ticket for you." 

 

"Really unnie?! Wow. You're jjang!" Umji said, almost shouting with excitement, as she gestured a double thumbs up for her unnie.

 

Yuju chuckled.

 

She's cute. Especially when she talks like that. Well, she talk like that always, so.. doesnt that make her cute always?

 

She thought to herself as she watch the younger girl pack up.

 

And then, she giggled.

 

Meanwhile, Umji was then just watching her unnie, after she already packed up. Her unnie is there standing, smiling and giggling to herself. She smiled too, and thought to herself, "Unnie is sometimes really weird. No wonder she got the nickname "yeojelyi".  There, there, she is giggling by herself. I wonder what she's thinking that she is giggling like that.

 

 

"Let's go unnie?" She asked breaking the other girl's trance.

 

 

"Ah! Yes.. yes. Sure." Yuju said, startled. She picked up her small bag too and gestured the younger girl to go out of the room first. As she turned off the lights.

 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

 

They are walking out of the elevator of their company when Yuju suddenly spoke. "Umji, what makes the snow an interesting thing for you?"

 

"Hm.. Just. Just that. I still don't know. I'll tell you when I knew already." Umji answered, a little bit of a joke at the end.

 

"Arraseo~" Yuju nods taking her phone as she felt it vibrated.

 

"Oh, unnie has another message for us." 

 

"What did she say?"

 

 

"I bought your tickets already. You two MUST come. It's my treat. I'm treating you all because I love all of you~" .. ah, that's what she said here in the text." Yuju said after trying to imitate Sowon's voice and way of talking, though she failed a little.

 

"Guess, you have to work on that unnie. That's a plus to a list of your personal talents again. So, I think that'll be of use to, since you impersonated the staff of the shop near us already, on Super Junior's Leeteuk's radio last time. I have to watch new animations too. As a form of relaxation and I can also make another personal talents to show and that'll be my gift for our fans!"

 

 

"Oh, that's a good idea! I'm going to watch with you too! Tell me if you had one already. Oh, I think "Trolls'' a good movie too! It has a lot of singing!"

 

"And, the storyline is good.. and cute." Umji added.

 

"Uh-huh. Right. Oh, wait. I haven't replied to unnie."

 

 

To: Sowon Kim Sojung unnie~ <3

Annyeong unnie! Sure sure. We're going now. Where would we meet? Thanks for the treat. <3 WE appreciate a lot. We love you too. <3 <3 <3
Feel the love? I've put in a lot of hearts for you to feel since I can't express it here in text.
Oh, I've already told Umji too. Though, she may not reply since she's not holding her phone right now. It's in her bag. I planned to walk there since it's also a little near there. Besides, I think Umji's interested at the snow today. So, I'm walking with her. :)

 

---

 

 

 

Sent!

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"There! Done! So, let's walk? We're going to experience your beloved Snow!" Yuju said cheerfully at the younger girl walking just beside her.

 

"Unnie, haha, you're funny. I like the snow but not that I love them that much. And you, using the word 'experience' is somehow making me think of the connotion that we would play with it. Though, I think we're not. But, that's a good idea. Let's time let's play!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter