Tease and more Tease

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sowon

 

 

                  "Yah! Kim Sojung! Get up! Wake up! Woohoo!" Aw, there goes my alarm clock. 

 

                  Yes, it is a voice, if you're doubting about it. I shift around the bed not wanting to get up, but this lovely person just doesn't want me to. I opened my eyes a little bit to see a cute figure walking towards me.

 

                I smiled at her and greeted her "good morning" as sweet as I can possibly be, she deserves it. She smiled back at me and said," Get up now. I'm going to cook and I bet you'll regret it if you don't get out of your bed. Not that I would do something to you... but you'll just going to miss something." She flashed me a mysterious smile.  

  

               She then sings her famous line in Navillera, "naman gidaryeo.. Aneullae" *wink* (I won't wait now and come to you, instead.)

 

 

 

                  "What's with Eunha? She wake up so early. And on top of that, she's in a good mood, not that she isn't usually. However, she will even cook for us. What did you two do beside chatting? Any other mature stuff?" Yerin winked at me and smiled mischievously, as she let her head hanging downwards so she could tease me.


                  
                  I kicked her bed softly since she's just above me. "I think you still lack sleep Yerin-ah. Go to sleep. We are innocent here. Don't go imagining things, you ert." I told her jokingly.

 

                  "I should go out now. I don't want to miss what she's saying." I said, adding something I heard from Yuju as I sang a phrase. "I dont wanna miss a thingg!!~"  I just actually heard Yuju singing that and I asked her its meaning. Damn, that girl has really amazing vocals. I wonder what she ates beside the ones that we are eating.

 

 

                  I went to our living room and I saw Yuju watching TV. I sat beside her first before going to the kitchen. "What are you watching?" I asked her. "Replay of our SHOWTIME with MAMAMOO sunbaenims" She answered. "Oh, cool. Let me watch too." I said. 

 


                  "I think you should rather watch the one cooking in our kitchen. That would be cooler for you. Wait, scratch that. The show for you set up in the kitchen is 'hotter' for you I think." She told me while still staring at the TV. 

 

                   "Okay okay." I said chuckling and raising my two hands as in in surrender. "She also woke me up for that anyway."

 

 

                  "Yeah." She said, finally turning to look at me now. "You'll definitely be waking up once you see what's in there." Yuju grinned at me, before sending a wink at me.

 

 

          

 




----------------------------------

 

 

 

                  Sowon went to their kitchen with a little bit of swaying. She is still sleepy but she's determined to see what is this thing that she will regret if she would miss the opportunity to witness it. Well, that is according to Eunha. She stopped in her tracks when she saw an angel. The angel is busy and humming to the tune of their Mermaid song.

 

 

                    "Am I in heaven already?" Sowon suddenly thought to herself. She watched her move as she reached out with her right arm those pans on the side.

 

                   She was even more surprised to see the angel slowly turn at her and said, "Oh, you're here? Why didn't you tell me?" 

 

 

                    That was the time Sowon realized that she is in their dorm, alive and kickin- no, wrong. it should be alive and staring at her Eunha, whom she thought was an angel. 

     

 

                Well, she really is, anyway, for Buddy and Gfriend, especially Sowon.

 



                  "I just cooked some pancakes, eggs and sausages." Eunha said while proudly showing them to Sowon but Sowon isn't looking at all of those as she is busy staring at Eunha's bare legs.

 

                   There she is, Eunha, the Jung Eunbi wearing a large, loose BAGGY t-shirt. A size that is really LARGE for her that it made her looks like she's not wearing short or something under. Something, that has an effect to Sowon that she thought the oxygen in the room got lesser. It's making her breathe with a concious effort. Moreover, the shirt also reveals Eunha's collarbones and that is more skin exposed, especially near her shoulders and neck.

 

                  "Yeah. Delicious." Sowon absent-mindedly said which makes Eunha's eyebrows to meet and afterwards a laugh came out of her. 

 

                  "I wonder what are you referring to as delicious." Eunha teased, noticing that Sowon is not even looking at the food she cooked, but instead the girl is just checking her out. 

 

                  "The food." Sowon, surprised and wanting to reason out, said.

 

                  Eunha giggled in response. "Yeah Yeah." She nodded cutely. She scruched her nose before she teased the other girl again. "I bet you're hungry. But sorry, we can't allow you to eat yet. It is still early and the others are still sleeping." She said,  giving Sowon a mischievous smile.

 

 

                  God, help me. That is Sowon closing her eyes for a moment. She cannot handle these things anymore. She felt weak that she had to pull a chair for her to seat on. But still, she stayed and seat on the front row. The show is just for her anyway.

 

 

 

                  "I cooked the sausages because Yerin texted me she wants that. Maybe, she is still having hangover of our GFRIEND loves Europe reality show. Though, to be honest, I still want the show to continue." Eunha said, then she turned to look at Sowon.

 

                  Sowon, however, is still busy staring at her. A smile grows on Eunha's face when shenoticed the way how Sowon look at her. To be honest, it actually makes her happy that she has that effect on her. It kinda reassures her that Sowon is hers. Just really hers. She remembered how Sowon and Yuju on some of the episodes in their recent reality show make her feel jealous. And, she was left there... well, talking to statues and having fun on her own. 

 

                  It would be even more fun if I'm with her. She thought.      

 

 

                  "Hello? Earth to my Sowon baby?" Eunha said while waving her hand near Sowon's face. Sowon blushed when she realized what she's doing and she knows that Eunha knows what's going on in her mind. She smiled shyly at her as her face goes on showing those shades of red.

 

               "Oh! Hey!" Sowon giggled.  "I'm sorry... babe." Sowon said, trying her best to not lose her mind because of the view she have right now. "I guess, I just got too distracted." She hinted, grinning sheepishly. "It's not my fault when you're being like that."

 


                  Eunha chuckled and said, "I guess I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter