Something To Tell

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

 

  “Jungkook!”

 

 

              Yerin snapped her head from where the sound comes from. Someone shouted a name she DEFINITELY didn’t want to hear right now. Yerin froze on her spot once she heard another shout “Jungkook!” She instantly snapped her head at the back to look at the reaction of the younger girl who was walking behind her. However, on the other hand SinB was surprised that Yerin suddenly stopped on her tracks as she almost bump into the older girl. somehow looks terrified.

 

 

              “Why? What’s wrong unnie? You look terrified, is there something wrong?” SinB asked with her ice cream near .

 

 

              “Ah, don’t mind me . I just remembered something.”

 

She probably didn’t hear it. That’s good. I’m so afraid it would ruin the mood I built again if she would hear it. Yerin sighs as she thought of it happening.

 

              “Woah! Unnie. Let’s do that.” Said Sinb, pointing somewhere. Yerin take a good look at where she is pointing and she almost ask God for help. SinB is pointing at a roller coaster with two loops on the tracks and a high one with a very steep fall after.

 

God, give me courage. Having SinB as a date and at the same time being afraid of such activities is hard, those two things don’t match. She thought.

 

              “Oh! I see, that’s why you suddenly stopped walking a while ago. Sorry unnie, but I still saw it and we would ride it. WE would. Let’s go! Waa~ It would be so fun!” SinB said as she started skipping towards the ride, with Yerin following behind, looking like she would lose her consciousness any minute later.

 

              “Come on unnie! I would do anything you want if you ride that with me!” SinB challenges her unnie, persuading her to join.

 

              Then, Yerin got an idea.
 

                “Then would you HONESTLY answer anything I ask, if I agree to do that?” Yerin asked while still thinking if she really has the guts to do that. She’s not that brave and she actually doesn’t like to do those kinds of risky activities. To be honest, she’s scared of heights but not like on Yuju’s level.
 

                “Ehhh, come on, unnie. You’re not going to die if you did that. Actually, its fun!” SinB said trying to persuade Yerin.


                “Wow, that’s a unique way to persuade someone. Really? Saying that you won’t die?” Yerin said, sarcastically shaking her head, remembering how SinB also persuaded them to do a real bungee jump recently on SHOWTIME.


                “Geez, this unnie. Okay, fine. I’ll answer anything you ask. How important is that question anyway to you?” SinB exhaled deeply.  

 

 

               “But first, let’s go there.”
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

              “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” An explosion of hearty and genuine laughter escaped on SinB’s mouth once they have gotten off the ride.
              

              “You’re funny, up there, beside me. You look so scared. HAHAHA. And you screamed so much. I think you even surpassed Yuju-unnie’s high note on our ‘Me Gustas Tu’” SinB said, teasing her as she wait for Yerin to regain her strength, since the girl is sitting on a corner, with her hand on her chest, looking so pale.

 

              “Aren’t you not even going to ask if I’m okay? Like, I know, I do look pale.” Yerin asked sarcastically as she show her face and arms to SinB. However, SinB just laughed it off. “I thought you’re strong? Should I take that title from you now?”

 

              “That’s different from this one, Hwang Eunbi.”

 

              “Oooh, I’m scared. You just called me that. Full name. FULL.” SinB said, continuously teasing her unnie.

 

              After a minute or so, SinB finally stopped with her teasing and sat quietly beside Yerin. Then, after another minute she spoke.

 

                “So, what do you want to ask?” 

 

              Yerin was startled. She haven’t really decided if she’s really going to ask that. Yet, I rode that. Funny. She thought. Argh, just ask.


                “Ah, I don’t know if I should ask this today because it would probably ruin your mood. And, I should be making you happy and all since I’m the one who had the idea to ask you out here. But I felt the need to ask this. I really do.

 

              “Are you hurt? Do you feel it sting? Like when you hear his name? Or when you see him? Or perhaps you want to just hug him and forget everything? Yerin said, organizing her words messily.

 

I should know how she feels about the break up, right? If she’s still hurt then I should not push ‘this’ too much.

 

              “Are you nervous? What you said is kinda messed up. I had trouble understanding it at first.” SinB again which made Yerin smile.


                “How are you feeling right now? I mean, about you and him. You know, are you hurt? It hasn’t been long since you two broke up.” Yerin said, then she mumbled on how stupid she is for not picking better words. She then looked nervously at SinB who just became quiet.


                “A-ah, t-that, I—“ SinB start off stuttering.


                “Oh, nevermind that. Sorry, just forget that I asked. I’m just actually worried.” Yerin said, panicking that she might have hit something sensitive and SinB might break down, right there and then. “O-oh, there’s a skating rink over there. Do you want to skate? Or maybe just watch?” Yerin followed, trying to brin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter