Chapter 4

Friendship is Love

 A6_Lotka_Envelope_baronial.jpg

No POV    

      Beep Beep Beep! Jessie quickly woke up to her alarm, and turned it off. It had just turned midnight and she was ready to see her presents- most importanly her letter. She quickly but silently ran down the large staircase. She had to be careful not to wake anyone up. He legs led her straight to the living room where a mountain of presents sat on a table. She knew where her letter had to be. So, Jessie jumped next the pile and began to gently fling the presents out of the way until she found the envelope on the bottom.

     Jessie sat down on the couch and got comfortable before she carefully tore open the envelope. She took a deep breath before unfolding the letter. It seemed to be a lot thicker this year, and Jessie's heart was beating out of control. Finally she began to read:

My Dear Lee Jessica,

     How is my birthday girl? I'm sure you are really big now right? Gorgeous too I bet. You probably look more like Donghae haha:) Anyways, I want to wish you a very happy, happy birthday! I hope you all don't miss me too much. I'm sure you've had it rough trying to take care of your father for me, but I know you're doing a great job;) Tell me one thing, does he still fall asleep with his shoes on? Oh when will he ever change?

     Also, I hope you are doing well in school Jessica. I know you probably hear it all the time, but I really hope you can grow up to be successful in anything you're interested in. I will always be there in your heart rooting you on with your father. We both have big hopes for you.

     Well, I hope this letter doesn't sound too choppy so far. The truth is that the main reason I am writing this is to tell you a story. I know you are old enough to understand now Jessie. In this story are three characters. Their names are Lee Donghae, Im Yoona, and Jung Jessica...

 

*****Hello again! Liking it so far? It just got good right? Well anyways, the story that Yoona is going to tell Jessie is going to be written in flashback form. So, please do not get too confused:) Next chapter will have a lot of Haesica!