Chapter 30

Friendship is Love

   oFvJu.jpg

Boa POV

     I sat down in the lobby of the girls' dorm. In front of me sat Jisoo, Eun Mi, and Jessie. I had never met Donghae's mother or daughter before, but Jisoo had called me and told me there was something important they needed to talk to me about. Now after hearing their story, I felt truely touched, but I also felt sad.

     "Jessica did always love Donghae, and I think she still might. However, I don't think there is anything we can do to get Jessica and Donghae back together," I explained. The three looked at me shocked, and they seemed like they were going to protest.

     "We can't get them back together because I just came back from Jessica's engagment. She's getting married in a few months to a man who loves her very much," I continued. Actually, I had just come back to the university last night. I was able to talk to Sica, and she seemed happy with her new life. But I still had a feeling that she was missing something.

     "She's getting married?!" Jessie yelled. The poor child had tears in her eyes already, and I could feel the tears in my own eyes.

     "Please, we have to try. This means a lot to Jessie and to us. We know Donghae is still in love with Jessica. Can you please just help us get them to meet each other. Please?" Eun Mi asked. I sighed knowing how big my decision was. I could break my promise to Jessica and tell them where she was or I could remain silent. If I broke my promise, everything in Jessica's life could change. With Donghae back, who knew what she would do.

     Then I thought about the look in her eyes during the engagment. Yes, she loved Hyun Joong, but it could never be the way she loved Donghae. Hyun Joong made her happy, but Donghae would make her life complete.

     "I'll help you," I told them. Their faces lifted and they seemed hopeful again. Jessie ran over to me and gave me a hug. I smiled at her. She truely was Yoona's daughter.

     "Where can we meet her?" Jisoo asked.

     "You don't have to go to her house. She won't be there anyways. Every summer she volunteers at a childrens camp. There she teaches kids how to sing. All you have to do is lure Donghae over there. After that, it's up to Donghae and Jessica to do what they want," I told them. They nodded their heads and looked at Jessie. She was going to have to be a major part of this plan.     

Donghae POV

     I walked onto the university soccer field with a smile on my face. LIke every year, I had to visit here in order to reminise anout the college years. I sat down on the grass and looked around at the soccer goals.

     All the games she beat me at, all the times she hit me, all the times she threw her cute tantrums- they all had happened here. The memories I had with Jessica came rushing back to me and I laughed out loud. Thankfully, I was alone otherwise someone might of thought I was mad.

     I stayed there for a while longer before finally standing up and dusting off the grass on my jeans. As I walked away, I turned around one more time to look at the field.

    "My Sica," I chuckled.

***More updates :) Haesica still has a chance! What do you think Jessie's plan is going to be? Please COMMENT :D