Chapter 1

Friendship is Love

      FirstAidCross.jpg

No POV  

     Dr. Seohyun looked at the young man sitting before her with a sad smile. He looked back at her expectantly with hope still in his eyes. 

     They were sitting be in her medium sized office in the Seoul hosptial. The walls were a light beige color with neutral furniture placed around the room. A huge plastic tree stood in the left corner, taking up much space. A wooden desk occupied the center of the room behind which Seohyun was sitting at the moment. Donghae sat in front of her in one of the large brown armchairs. He was unconciously tapping his foot against the carpeted floor.

     "How is she? Why'd you call me in here? Is the baby alright?" Donghae bombarded her with questions. A sick feeling was beginning to spread throughout his body. Something wasn't right. Only two other times had he felt this way. When his father had passed, and when... He didn't really want to think about it.

     "The baby is perfectly alright. No need to worry there. You're a father of a healthy baby girl," Seohyun smiled gently, but before Donghae could completly relax, her face turned grim once again. "Unfortunately, there was an issue in the delivery. Before I can continue, I want to tell you that your wife knew of the complications she would face in this pregnancy".

     "Please just get to the point," Donghae urged. He was getting anxious, and he wanted to make sure his wife was going to be okay. The nurses hadn't allowed him to see her after the delivery.

     Seohyun sighed. "Well, she is suffering from heavy internal bleeding. I'm sorry, but we can't do much to help her. She knew that this was going to be a strong possibility, but she didn't want to deliver the baby any other way because it could have harmed the child instead." Seohyun now shifted her eyes to her hands. Donghae continued to sit there paralyzed for a few minutes before he thought of an important question. He quickly stood up and looked down at a startled Seohyun.

     "How much time do I have?"

 

*****Hello all readers! I'm not new to asianfanfics, but this is my first story! I plan on updating heavily throughout the next few days so be prepared! I'm sure you are all wondering who Donghae's wife is and why the story isn't taking place in a college like i had said. Well, all will soon be revealed! Please continue to support me and give me advice on how I can make my story and writing better! Please comment and subscribe:)