Chapter 21

Friendship is Love

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdyHunElwj2sNESe31HBI

(FLASHBACK cont.-still part of the letter)

No POV

     Jessica quickly walked across the lawn in front of the school. It felt like electricity was coursing through her and she was on some kind of high. The weather was perfect for what she was about to do. It was the day she was going to confess to Donghae and she was just about ot burst. If everything went correctly, they would be together soon. She would finally get that kiss they had almost had the other night. But the thing she wanted most of all was for Donghae to finally tell her that he loved her.

     Yoona was also skipping to the boys dorm. Like Sica, she was ready to speak her heart and finally tell Donghae the truth. Her flowy skirt ruffled as she practically ran from the girls' dorm, and her hands flew around her head as she tried to keep her perfectly curled hair from getting messed up. As she was walking, she saw Jessica and tried to catch up with her.

     "Jessica! Jessica!" Yoona called out. Finally, Sica turned around and saw Yoona. She stopped and gave Yoona a huge smile. When they were facing each other, they gave each other a giant hug.

     "You seem happy today, and you dressed up," Yoona noticed. Jessica looked at the ground and grinned. Today, Jessica had actually decided to wear her best fitting skinny jeans and one of the girly blouses her mother had forced her to bring to the college. She actually wasn't trying to hide her curves for once.

     "Well I'm about to do something crazy," Sica giggled.

     "Really? Me too!" Yoona laughed. The energy radiating off the two of them was nearly tangible, and it was surprising that they were not jumping up and down like kangaroos already.

     "You first," Jessica commanded. Yoona smiled shyly and leaned toward Jessica's ear.

     "I love him," Yoona whispered. Quickly, she pulled away and looked to see Sica's reaction. Yoona was still smiling and her doe-like eyes were wide open in anticipation.

     "Who?" Sica asked a bit scared. There was a frightening suspicion of who the 'lucky' boy might be.

     "Donghae! I going to confess to him right now!" Yoona squealed. Her face was now flushed and she was holding onto Sica's hand tightly.

     "That's great," Sica stuttered not knowing what else to say. She plastered a fake smile on her face even though there was turmoil going on through her body.

     "Really? I'm glad you think so. I was really worried I was coming in between the two of you." Before Sica could say anything, Yoona continued, "Gosh Sica, I love him! I really do! He's perfect for me and I can't imagine being without him. Oh my god I seriously think I've gone mad!"

     Hearing everything Yoona just said, Jessica decided to keep shut. It was obvious Yoona was in love- maybe even more than she was. Being Yoona's best friend, Jessica couldn't hurt her. That morning, Sica had decided she was wasn't going to let anything stop her, but now she realized she wasn't that strong.

     "Go to him. Tell him everything you just told me," Jessica said. Luckily, she was able to keep her voice strong and steady. She pushed Yoona lightly to the direction of the boys dorms.

     "Thank you so much Sica" Yoona gave her one last hug and ran off again, leaving Sica by herself.

Jessica's POV

     Of course Yoona loves Donghae. How could I forget that. It has always been Yoona and Donghae. From the very beginning, it has been them. I never even had a chance. Still, some part of me hoped that Donghae would turn Yoona away. No matter how much I loved Yoona, I couldn't deny the part of me that wanted Donghae for myself. My legs forced me to follow to where Yoona had run off to. I continued to the boys dorm in order to see Donghae.

***YAAAYY a triple update! Chapter 19, 20, and 21 were all put up at once so make sure you read all of them haha :) Anyways, next chapter will be coming either today or tomarrow (depends on how much you guys comment on these updates)! It's going to be up to Donghae who he wants to choose- which will it be: Haesica or Yoonhae or (being the crazy author that I am) will I add another twist?