Chapter 19

Friendship is Love

  GeeYoona.jpg

(FLASHBACK cont.-still part of the letter)

No POV

     Yoona sat next to her father as he played the piano. The evening light poured through the window in front of them. The sweet music drifted from the large black piano through out the house and created a calm and soothing atmosphere. While Yoona's father immersed himself in the song, Yoona had a faraway look on her face. Her father fiinally noticed the troubled look and began playing a goofy tune. Yoona looked up at him and began giggling.

     "Daddy!" Yoona playfully hit the principal's shoulder. She sat up staright and fixed her purple blouse.

     "Donghae!" Yoona's father teased and lightly hit her shoulder as well. He turned back to the piano and began playing the classical music from earlier while Yoona looked at him with wide eyes and gasped.

     "How'd you..." Yoona began. She couldn't imagine how he could of known without her telling him. Was it possible that he actually had heard Donghae in her room the other night? She began to worry about the oncoming lecture that was probably going to come from her dad.

     "I'm your father Yoona. You can't hide anything from me. Besides I've seen the way you look at him" he explained. There was a silence that allowed both father and daughter to settle their thoughts. Yoona was now smiling shyy with a faint blush on her face. It sounded like her dad approved of the couple.

     "But Donghae? You couldn't find any other guy?" joked the principal. Once agian Yoona smacked her dad lightly with a pout on her face. Her father laughed and continued talking.

     "Actually the truth is that had you liked someone else, I would have been more upset." Once again Yoona was surprised with his words. Did this mean that he had liked Donghae all along?

     "I thought you didn't.." Yoona began to ask.

     Her father innterrupted her, "That I didn't like him? Oh I don't, but if I had to pick any boy for you to be with, it probably still would of been Donghae. Yes, he's annoying, a bad student, and I would never trust him to do anything right. But I know he can take care of you. He's a good friend." The principal smiled lovingly at his beloved only daughter. Yoona got up and wrapped her arms around him from behind so he could keep playing the music.

     "I love you Dad."

     "I love you too sweetheart," after a pause he continued, "Have you told him how you feel yet?"

     "No. For some reason I feel like Jessica and Donghae might love each other," Yoona replied. Suddenly, her father began to laugh and fully turned to face her.

     "Yoona, Jessica and Donghae are just friends- nothing more. Everyone here at the university knows that. You have nothing to worry about. All you need to do is tell him that you love him. I know he loves you back. Who wouldn't?" Yoona smiled brightly at her father's words and hugged him tightly. She'd made her decision. Yoona was going to confess to Donghae the next time she saw him. There was nothing holding her back now.

***Oh boy! Yoona's going to do it! Only a few more chapters left before the flashback finally ends! It will soon be revealed how Yoonhae got together instead of Haesica :) Of course that won't be the end of the fanfic :P PLEASE COMMENT!