Jungkook - Noona??!

A collection of my old stuff

Ding dong ding~ the elevator stopped and so did your heart, today was your interview at big hit entertainment for a new position as a stylist.

You were nervous to say the least, fixing your glasses, you walked timidly heading to the reception desk.

You pumped into someone and fell on your touchie, feeling a little painful sting from the hard floor.

“Are you okay?!” A hand reached down to help you up.

“You should really watch where you’re going!” Another voice said bluntly.

You got up and looked at the bunch of attractive boys in front of you. Obviously it didn’t ease your nerves, only adding to your freaking out mode.

You bowed politely thanking the guy who helped you up, and excused yourself, disappearing into the halls, as they went their way to whatever place they were heading.

“E-excuse me?!” You timidly approached the lady behind the reception desk.

You told her about your appointment, and she guided you to a huge office, where the chairman and head of the styling team were waiting.

Fortunately you passed the interview with flying colors, and were accepted as a new addition to the team.

*Next Day*

Now that you got the job, you were very much less nervous, and ready.

You walked into Bangtan’s dressing room. Saying hello to them quickly, before starting to organize the accessories and makeup.

Jungkook who was getting his hair done thought you looked familiar, and somehow he became intrigued by you. He kept watching you all the time.

You gave the other boys their accessories and final touch ups.
And they left one by one, and the other stylist went for a bathroom break and you were left alone with Jungkook.

“Do I know you from somewhere?!” He asked bluntly.

“We met yesterday!! You weren’t very nice!!” You kept organizing your tools, not even sparing him a glance.

“I’m plenty of nice!” He countered.

You remained quiet and focused.

“Do you have a name?! Is it as pretty as your face?!” He grinned stupidly.

You looked at his reflection in the mirror, and raised an eyebrow at him.

“You’re like four!!” You said before getting back to your organizing.

“Am I?!” He  said in a deep voice, right behind you, which made your heart race.

You turned around and looked at him with a poker face.

“You’re getting in the way of my work! Leave!” You said coldly.

“Your eyes are pretty! From up close!!” He smiled adorably.

You blushed a bit and tried to resist the urge to smile.

“Leave!” You repeated.

“Make me!” He challenged.

Your blood was boiling, he was testing you and you didn’t like it, but he was kind of cute.

He suddenly took off his shirt, revealing his developing abs, his body was very nicely toned.

“What are you doing?!” You asked, feeling the temperature rising out of nowhere.

“I need to change into my stage outfit!” He replied ‘innocently’.

“I’ll leave then!” You headed to the door.

“You can stay! I’m only changing my shirt!” He smirked, “Unless Noona is thinking something else!” Jungkook teased.

“Please you’re like four!” You denied strongly.

Someone suddenly burst into the room.

“Ya, Jungkook! let’s go! We’re on next!” Jin scolded. “I hope he wasn’t bothering you!” Jin smiled sweetly at you.

You shook your head with a polite smile. 
Jin left first, but before Jungkook followed him out, he whispered in your ear.

“You’ll see just how mature I can be, very soon!” He made sound sultry and very inviting.

You couldn’t help blushing, looking at him, as he winked at you, leaving you dumbfounded.

This was not in the job application, but it’s going to be an interesting ride.