Bobhwan - A Lovers Quarrel

A collection of my old stuff

“I hate you! Actually all of you!” Bobby complained, voice muffled by the black mask he was wearing.

“I’ve been trying to get one freaking date for the last million years but nooo you just had to be everywhere!” He continued to complain, to the amusement of the boy in front of him, who just listened with an amused smile on his face.

“Yoyo come on dude! You can at least hide your smile, pretend to feel sorry for me!”

“Nah! You’ll be fine they’re just messing with you!”

“Wow, thanks a lot, Splinter!” Bobby said with obvious sarcasm.

“Did you just?! Well at least he’s cool!!” Yunhyung shrugged with a cute grin.

Bobby huffed and stepped forward to where Hanbin and Jinhwan were standing.

Silence, nobody said anything, Hanbin knew he was being a third wheel but he wasn’t really trying to get on Jiwon’s good side, so he couldn’t be bothered.

“Hanbin don’t you have somewhere to be?!” Jiwon smiled superficially.

“Nope!” the younger simply grinned, his adorable dimple showing.

“The kids are having trouble!!” Jiwon retorted.

“They can figure it out!” The younger boy grinned.

Jinhwan chuckled at Hanbin’s antics, a little messing around wouldn’t hurt anyone. 
Jiwon though didn’t agree, as he glared at Jinhwan, the latter just shrugged with a sly smile.

They got through customs and went further inside the airport, there was still time before their flight so they all headed to the cafe.

Yunhyung -in an attempt to help a brother out- discreetly guided the boys to one of the tables, and they sat around, the table only had six chairs though, so that meant that one or two as Yunhyung has planned would have to take one for the team, only Jinhwan sat with them, leaving Bobby standing all alone.

“Seriously guys?! You gonna let me sit alone?!” He complained.

“Hyung, I can..” Chanwoo offered but was cut off.

“You’re really going to be like this?!” He further complained, specifically looking at Jinhwan.

“Hyung, if you want…” Donghyuk started.

“You !!” He huffed and left stomping his feet like a child.

The boys laughed at his silly tantrum.

“Come on Hyung, don’t you feel sorry for him?!” Yunhyung -the warm hearted sweetheart- pouted.

“Meh, let him suffer a little more!” Evil kneivel -Goo Junhoe- suggested slyly smirking.

“Please keep stuffing your face and let the adults talk!!” Yunhyung glares at him.

“Fight me!!” Junhoe sassed back.

Yunhyung gave him another glare, and he returned to his food without uttering another word.

“Come on Hyung, I think he went a little cuckoo!!” Yunhyung nodded sympathetically.

While Yunhyung was appealing Jiwon’s case to Jinhwan. Jiwon was focused… On his earphones, untangling and folding them neatly, while mumbling incoherent nonsense, and grumbling to himself.

“Can I sit here?!” Jinhwan cutely asked, holding two cups of coffee, one of them of course Jiwon’s favorite.

“It’s a free country!” Jiwon said sorely.

“Stop being a baby!” Jinhwan sat opposite him, and pushed the cup towards him.

Jinhwan sipped from his drink, but Jiwon still had his arms crossed and looking away childishly.

“Ya, Kim Jiwon!” Jinhwan whined adorably, he was indeed the cute Hyung.

Jiwon mumbled something that was muffled by the mask.

“Take off your mask, or you’re going to drink like that?!” Jinhwan lowered Jiwon’s mask from his mouth. 
“Stop being difficult!” Jinhwan smiled charmingly.

“who was being difficult?!” Jiwon scuffed.

“I’m leaving!” Jinhwan huffed in mock anger, he was bluffing.

“No, stop! I’m sorry Hyung!!” Jiwon pouted cutely.

Jiwon animatedly chatted telling Jinhwan about some silly stuff he saw on the internet or that happened to him.

Jinhwan rested his cheek on his hand listening to the younger boy with an affectionate, amused smile.

Jiwon took his cap off and messed his hair, and started sipping on his drink -adorably-.

Jinhwan got a little closer and ran his fingers through Jiwon’s soft hair, out of pure impulse, his hair looked so inviting to him.

“Ugh, check them out! Obvious much?!” Junhoe pretended to gag.

“Oh is little Junhoe jealous!?! His favorite Hyung is all over Kimbap!” Hanbin mocked, earning a few laughter around the table and of course some more teasing.

“Hyung, check this track out!” Jiwon leaned closer and offered one earphone to his Hyung.

Jinhwan leaned closer as well, listening to the song, while looking at Jiwon, who was obviously enjoying the close proximity.

“How about a kiss?!” Jiwon smiled slyly, winking at Jinhwan.

“Did you forget we’re in public?! Are you okay?!” Jinhwan laughed at the silly request.

“It’ll be great fanservice!!!” Jiwon tried to bargain.

“Yeah, the media especially will love it!” Jinhwan said with obvious sarcasm.

“You know who’ll love it even more… YG!” Jiwon laughed at the idea.

“How about we trade drinks then?!” Jiwon suggested out of nowhere, with a mischievous grin.

Jinhwan looked at him suspiciously but traded drinks nonetheless, he couldn’t resist the bunny charm. 
They sipped of each other’s drinks, and Jiwon started giggling like a little school girl.

“What?!” Jinhwan asked laughing in confusion.

“Now we kissed indirectly!” Jiwon smiled boyishly.

Jinhwan couldn’t help but start laughing at the ridiculous cheesiness.

“And I thought you couldn’t get cheesier!” Jinhwan chuckled.

“You’re underestimating my grease king status!” Jiwon smiled until his eyes turned into half moons.

“Hey Hyung!” Chanwoo stood behind Jiwon.

“Go away!” Jiwon said without even looking at him.

Poor Chanwoo left with a pout and returned to Hanbin to take revenge for him.

“Ya Kimbap” Junhoe approached.

“Keep walking, kid!!” Jiwon threatened.

Jiwon and Jinhwan chatted peacefully for a little more before Donghyuk interrupted their date, but he brought chocolate so they didn’t kick him away. 
But Bobby finally had his date and now he can sleep in peace knowing that Jinhwan still loves him and he isn’t mad anymore.

Like they say “the quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love!”.