Mind-reader - Amber

A collection of my old stuff

You dragged your feet across the long hall leading to your apartement, you had been standing almost all day long, you were tired and hungry and stinky.

You opened the door and went inside locking the door behind you

“Ah~ home sweet home” you let out a huge sigh of relief as you took your shoes off.

You plopped down on the floor as gently as you can so not to hurt yourself, you lied on the floor face down and your arms beside your body.

“So tired~” you complained to yourself, since you have been living alone for the longest time, talking to yourself out loud became an unescapable habit.

After a little while you got up with much difficulty you wabbled into your room, you noticed the bathroom lights were dimmed and the smell coming from it was incredible, you put your hand on the handle of the half-opened door, and you titled your head peeking in the bathroom only to see Amber’s back, she was checking the water tempeture -in the bath she filled- with her hand, by the smell you can tell she used your Victoria’s Secret bubble bath, she also prepared clean towels and lit a few candles turning the bathroom into a relaxation paradise.

She turned around and jumped in surprise


“Lather me with love!” You smiled

“Yup, I didn’t hear you come in” she smiled back as she walked towards you

“So what’s all this for?” You asked

“For you! I figured today was tough” she smiled proudly

“Aw, you’re the best!” You were so touched “are you a psychic?” You asked seriously

She just chuckled “no, I’m just a good girlfriend” she said grinned as she wrapped her hands around your waist “hey!” She whispered before kissing you sweetly.


“Babe, I love you and all but you stink” she teased

She was right though, today was a day from hell, it was too hot. You narrowed your eyes at her and pouted “so mean!!” You exclaimed.

She kissed your pouty lips again and again until you smiled.

She shooed you inside the bathroom telling you to take a bath.

After 35 minutes of absolute bliss and relaxation you walked out of the bathroom in your mickey mouse pyjamas, you headed towards the living room of your small apartement

“Something smells good~! I’m starving” You smiled 

“I ordered chineese” she said

You stared at her “Amber Josephine Liu are you a mind-reader?” You asked making her laugh

“Why?” She asked laughing lightly


“I was really craving chineese, I think you read minds!! What am I thinking right now?” You were half-serious


“Hmm..” She pretended to read your mind with her eyes closed,  She snapped her fingers as if discovering some news “you’re thinking you really want to kiss me right now!” She exclaimed


“Okay, you’re not a mind-reader I believe you” you said with indiffrence, Amber pouted and gave you puppy eyes; you kissed her pouty lips quickly before starting to devour the delicious food.

“By the way why is our bed ?” You asked


“I washed the sheets! After the mess we made last night I thought they needed some cleaning! They smell like !” She casually said, chewing on some food, making you blush a little.


“I was gonna do that today ! Are you sure you’re not a mind-reader?” You asked again joking “Try again what am I thinking ?” You asked with a cute smile and wide eyes.

She chuckled at your silliness, “you’re thinking kids are evil!” She said with a smile.

You gasped “you really do read minds” you said wide-eyed, taken-aback

“You’re so gullible baby, I just know really well” she said mouth full of tasty noodles.

“Well either way, kids are evil! Sometimes I hate kids” you pouted

“Babe, you sound like an old witch” she laughed at her own joke. You hit her on the shoulder “so mean!!” You pursed your lips and glared at her.

“I’m sorry! Kids are evil” she poked your cheek and kept poking it until you laughed.


After your dinner and more random dinner conversations, you cuddled up on the couch watching t.v and making fun of people and stupid shows while flipping through the channels. You really were two beans in a pot, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.