Marry marry me - Amber

A collection of my old stuff

“Babe, we’re going to Munich!!” Amber announced as you both sat on the table having breakfast.

“What?!” You ask, confusion written all over your face.

“We’re going to Munich!! We’re spending Christmas there!!” She confirms with a huge grin.

You’ve always dreamt of a trip to Munich in the winter, the combination of the historical aura and the holidays spirit was something you always wanted to experience first hand but you weren’t expecting it at all.

“But I thought we were going to LA on Christmas!!” You exclaimed, still unable to wrap your head around it.

“We did that the last six Christmases!! It’s time to have a Christmas of our own!” She gave you a toothy smile.

“That would cost a fortune!” You tried to reason, feeling slightly guilty.

“That’s none of your business!! Just pack up and get ready, because we’re leaving tomorrow!” She says like it’s no big deal.

You stare at her blankly before jumping off your chair, and giving her a bone crushing hug. You kiss all over her face. 
“Best freaking girlfriend in the universe!! Congratulations!!” You squeal, making her laugh and smile proudly.

🍀 December 19th🍀

You and Amber spent the day shopping and getting ready for your holiday in Munich.

That night you were cuddled up in bed with Amber, getting ready to drift to sleep.

“Babe? Are you sleeping?”

You hummed a response, too lazy to actually speak.

“I want you to promise me something before leaving!!” Amber said quietly.

“What?!” You asked half-asleep.

“Promise to enjoy all of it, and have fun without worrying!! I want to do this with you, I feel like treating myself to a vacation, it just happens to be in a place you love!”

“But…” You begin to protest.

“No buts!!” She insists.

“Okay, fine! I promise!” You sigh defeated. You were grateful of course, but you just felt a little… Burdened, she works so hard for her earnings.

Amber held out her pinky, and you link yours with it, promising to not be a worrywart.

“Good!” She smiled sleepily, as she snuggled closer to you.

🍀 December 20th 🍀

You and Amber get up early and get to the airport to catch your flight.

🕗 2Hours Into The Flight 🕗

“Are we there yet?!” Amber huffs quietly, not wanting to disturb other passengers.

You laugh quietly and shake your head, she was always like this, sitting still for a long time wasn’t really her thing.

“We still have eleven more hours to go!!” You whisper, looking up from your book.

Amber groans. “Let’s play a game, then!!” She whispers grinning.

“For eleven hours?! What game is that?!” You give her a look.

“I spy with my eye!!”

“What are we five?!” You laugh lightly punching her shoulder.

She kept suggesting games and practically begging you to play along. Obviously you ended up surrendering to her, because no one can deny her adorableness.

🕛 Eleven Hours Later 🕛

You finally arrive at Munich International Airport.

With the help of the information center, you head to the railway station to take the train to your hotel.

“How come you didn’t tell me you already booked a hotel?” You ask, as you walk towards the station with linked arms.

“It’s a surprise!!” She grinned mischievously.

“Oh come on! Tell me~” You whine.

“Oh look it’s the train!” She changes the subject.

Amber drags you along to get tickets, and get on the train.

During the train ride you kept looking out of the window, like a child in a toy store for the first time.

Amber though caught herself smiling widely, watching your excitement. Your eyes were sparkling because you were excited and she thought you were the most adorable of things.

“What?!” You ask, noticing the way she was staring at you.

“Nothing! It’s just you look beautiful!” She smiles sincerely.

You look at her, confused. 
“I’ve been on a plane for thirteen plus hours!! Are you high?” You chuckle in disbelief.

“You are still beautiful!!” She insists.

You blush and bury your face in her shoulder. 
“Sto~p!!” You pout and whine.

She laughs at your reaction, you always had a problem accepting compliments out of nowhere.

You arrive at Central Station Munich, and head to the hotel after asking for directions.

You gasped when you were approaching the hotel, it was the Königshof, one of the most prestigious hotels in Munich.

“No way! This must’ve cost…” You stop mid-sentence because she was giving a pointed look.

“You promised!!” She reminded.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever!” You stick your tongue out at her.

Amber just shakes her head and grabs your hand to enter the hotel.

Amber booked a suite for the two of you, it was gorgeous, with a queen size bed and a cozy separate living room.

“Now this is what I call a rock star life!!” Amber says while flopping on the bed.

You throw yourself on top of her.
“It is pretty dreamy, I must say!” You rest your chin on your hands which were rested on her chest.

“Thank you, baby!” You thank her sincerely before pecking her lips.

“You haven’t seen anything yet!!” She smirks.

Considering you were both suffering severe jet-lag you ended up sleeping through the day.. And night.

🍀 December 21st 🍀

You wake up first, all cuddled up with Amber, you start placing butterfly kisses all over her neck and face trying to wake her up.

Amber’s eyes flutter open and she looks at you with an adorable sleepy smile.

“Morning sunshine~” She greets.

“Good morning you!!”

She leans in for a morning kiss, short and sweet.

“What’s on our agenda today?!” She asks.

“Well, we obviously have to go to the Marienplatz! It’s not far from here!” You smile giddily.

“Obviously!!” She rolls her eyes.

“You don’t know what Marienplatz is, do you?!” You ask already knowing the answer.

“Not a clue! That’s why you’re here! To teach me!” Amber grins cutely.

“We need to hurry though before 11:00 am!!!” You say as you sit up.

“Why?! What’s going on eleven?!”

“You’ll see!” You smile mischievously.

After having a quick breakfast, you dress warmly and head to the Marienplatz, hand in hand, soaking in the beautiful weather and eye-pleasing sights.

♖♜ Marienplatz ♖♜

You reached the plaza and you stood there taking in all the amazing sights right in front of your eyes.

The Christmas market was so lively, people were gathered around the little booths that had so much to offer.

The Mariensaüle stood tall and proud, you had to crane your neck to see it. On each corner of the column’s base there was a statue of Putto, each one fighting a different beast, the details were magnificent.

The new town hall looked majestic and glorious, one of the best architectures you’ve ever seen.

The old town hall stood in all its Gothic glory as well.

You kept looking at each attraction on its own, trying to take a picture of all of it with your brain to keep in your memory.

Amber again caught herself lost in you, your reactions, your lovely expression of awe, she just couldn’t take her eyes off of you. You were to her far more beautiful and far more interesting than any attraction the world had to offer.

You suddenly grab her arm dragging her with you. 
You drag her to a spot facing the Glockenspiel in the new town hall.

“It’s almost eleven!!” You giggle filled with giddiness.

She chuckles at your cute giddiness, she pecked your nose and turned around as if nothing happened, leaving you with a slight blush and a confused smile.

As the clock struck eleven the Glockenspiel starts chiming and re-enacting the two stories from the 16th century, with life sized figures.

The stories were quite entertaining. After fifteen minutes the golden rooster chirped three times signaling the end of the show.

“Okay! It’s done! The golden has chirped” You clap your hands together.

After realizing what you just said you burst out laughing.

“Golden !!” Amber bursts into a fit of laughter as well.

When your little fit of crazy laughter, you wipe away an imaginary tear, “I’m so funny sometimes!!” You smile proudly.

“I’m not so sure about that!!” Amber teases.

“Look who’s talking!” You sass back.

“Damn girl!! You gotta a smartass mouth on you!!” She smirks.

“Oh yeah?! What'cha gonna do about it?!” You smirk back.

“Guess I’ll just have to shut you up, my way!” She smirks, before crashing her lips on yours.

It was a pleasant, endearing kiss.

“Shall we check the market now?!” She asks, offering her arm for you to link, you nod and hook your arm with hers.

You walk around the market checking out what the booths had to offer. 
The booths had everything, from local crafts to worldwide delicacies, and all different things in between.

You bought some cute souvenirs, of course tasted some of the delicious delicacies, and took some silly selfies for your travel journal.

You walk aimlessly through the nearby vibrant street, looking for a restaurant to eat again.

Soon enough you found a restaurant that serves local Bavarian food, with waiters and waitresses dressed in traditional Bavarian wear.

Bavarian food was a little different but nonetheless quite delicious, the place was so lively and filled with locals and visitors alike.

After lunch you decide on the next destination, which is the very famous, Tollwood winter festival.

But you decided to waste some time window shopping in the shopping district near the Marienplatz. Till evening, when the festival is the best.

🕔 Tollwood winter festival 🕔

Amber’s eyes twinkled rivaling the festival lights, and rivaling the stars in the sky.

You both looked like a pair of children in Disneyland for the first time. 
The lights, the atmosphere, the people, everything was stunning.

You ran around the tents in delight, acting like five year olds. 
You looked at beautiful crafts, played games, met Santa, took pictures and silly videos, and ate lots and lots of food.

You also met some lucky F(X) fans, Amber as usual was sweet enough to take pictures and sign for them, she was really excited about getting recognized in Europe, and she wouldn’t shut up about it.

⛄⛄⛄ Munchen Eizsauber ⛄⛄⛄

Next stop was the biggest open air ice rink in Munich. 
The atmosphere was excited and merry. It truly felt like Christmas was almost here.

The loud funky music played over the sound system, and kids and adults alike were playing happily and excitingly.

You rent some skates and put them on.

“I want one of those~~” Amber whines while she put on her skates.

She was talking about the little polar bears sleighs that help kids to skate.

“You know, sometimes I feel like you’re deceiving me! Are you sure you’re 25 and not 5?!” You narrow your eyes at her.

“But they look so cute and helpful!!” She pouts childishly.

You raise an eyebrow at her, she shrugs innocently and you laugh lightly, shaking your head.

You slide carefully on the ice, holding on into each other’s hand, to gain your balance.

You start gliding effortlessly on the icy floor, while Amber was taking careful, slow baby steps.

After attempting to pull off a Kim Yuna move, which she obviously failed miserably. You burst out into bubbly laughter, laughing at her adorable fail.

You laughed a little too hard though, you ended up falling on your bum. Now it was her time to laugh at you. Her lovely laugh reached your ears, warming up your insides in the breezy, chilly night.

Amber offers you her hand to help you up, but you pulled her down with you. You both burst into fits of giggles.

When you got back on your feet, Amber started dancing to the funky music, earning a few states from innocent onlookers. You laughed at her and refused to join at first, but gave in to her adorable old school dancing.

After you had enough fun for the night, you decided to go back to your hotel, and have a nice dinner and rest.

🍀 December 22nd 🍀

You wake up first, after a few minutes of contemplating waking up or just going back to sleep, you decided to stay awake.

You prop yourself on your elbow, and watch Amber, who was still in lalaland. You trace her features with your eyes first, then with your index finger, slowly and lightly. Just barely running the tip of your finger over her eyes, nose, lips.

“Why are you harassing me when I’m sleeping?!” She says groggily, her eyes still closed.

“Why are you sleeping when I’m harassing you?!” You shoot back with a mischievous smile.

“That doesn’t make any sense!!” She turns to her side to face you.

“When did I ever!!” You shrug. You take her chin between your index finger and thumb, then press your lips against hers, in a delicate morning kiss.

“What’s on today’s to do list?” She asks.

“You are!” You smirk.

She raises an eyebrow at you, and you have a mini conversation with your eyes, before you hovered over her, planting kisses wherever your lips took you.

✨⭐✨⭐ Sometime Later ⭐✨⭐✨

You were cuddled up with Amber, after a really nice round of lazy, slow love making. You were humming a random tune, a habit when you were comfortable and in a good mood.

“I’m hungry!!” You suddenly whine, earning a chuckle from Amber.

“Let’s go eat!” She says as she gets out of bed, and you whine at the loss of warmth, but you get up too, to get ready.

You find a nearby restaurant, to have your brunch at.

“So where are we going today?!” She asks before taking a mouthful of her food, and smiling adorably at the delicious taste.

“First we’ll walk around the city aimlessly, just because, then Christmas village, then pink Christmas ~” You cheer excitingly, clapping quietly to the last destination.

“Pink Christmas??” Amber asks, with a puzzled look on her face.

“Yup, the market specifically made for gays and lesbians and trans!! This year is actually the market’s 10th anniversary!! I’m excited~” You cheer.

“Interesting!!”

“Aha!!” You nod vigorously.

🍱 After Brunch 🍱

You walked aimlessly through the streets of Munich, which was quite pleasing, it was indeed a European beauty.

Afterwards you went to the Christmas village, which was fun, you checked different booths and met Santa Claus, and ate lots and lots of delicious treats.

The last stop was the Pink Christmas, you did save the best for last.

The markets were cozy, cute and colorful, with pink as the dominant color. The huts and decorations were bright and cheery. It truly felt like a special kind of Christmas.

The entertainment was cabaret style performances which were pleasing to both eyes and ears.

Food choices were exquisite, from chocolaty holiday sweets, to good old brats and gingerbread.

You were standing in front of the huge bright Christmas tree, marvelling at the sight, while Amber was getting something from a nearby booth.

“Look what I found!!” She exclaims in excitement.

You look and she was carrying little wooden figures, one was a mermaid Santa, and one was a mermaid dressed in a Christmas hat, the last being a shirtless muscled merman.

“Well, hello there!!” You smile mischievously, looking at the strangely attractive merman.

Amber gives a half glare, and ‘are you kidding me?’ look.

“What?!” You play coy.

She hides the small figure away in her backpocket.

“Hey I wanted that~” You whine in a cutesy way, she scoffs.

“Well too bad!!” She says childishly.

“Are you seriously jealous of a sculpture?!” You laugh.

“I don’t have abs!!” She sighs dramatically, and you just laugh at her silliness.

“By the way!! Doesn’t this look just like Krystal?!” She shows the mermaid closely.

“Woah! It really does! Let’s send her a pic!!” You grin.

You take a silly selfie with the little mermaid and send it to Krystal’s Kakao, telling her you found her replica.

She sends a picture of a llama saying she found Amber’s twin. It turns into a small silly pics feud.

You return to your hotel for the night, you have dinner together at the fancy hotel restaurant, then have a long pillow talk into the night, before drifting off to dreamland.

🍀 December 23rd 🍀

Today’s agenda was quite simple, you went for a late brunch, then a walk in the English Garden, breathing some fresh air, and clearing your heads and running around like children. And buying local snacks and bites.

Then you went for a late lunch, afterwards you went to every shopping area google directed you to. Enjoying window shopping, and buying weird things that caught your eye. Of course eating all things the food carts had to offer.

Later you decided to have dinner in a famous Italian restaurant in the heart of Munich.

“By the time we get back home we’ll be double the size!!” Amber chuckles.

“At least we’re in it together!” You laugh and give her a highfive.

“Food is life, let’s drink to that!” She raises her glass.

“That’s exactly why we’re soulmates!!” You grin and clink your glass with hers.

🍝 After Dinner 🍝

You were walking together, until you came to an abrupt stop.

Amber stopped walking when she realized you did, she turns around to ask what happened, but before she got to ask, she chuckles and shakes her head.

You had your arms outstretched with a cute pout. 
“I want a piggyback ride!!!” You ask cutely.

“What if I don’t?!” She smirks.

“I don’t know.. I might not put on that small, y dirndl, I just got!!” You shrug with a sly smile.

“Girl, don’t play with me!” She warns.

You raise an eyebrow and shrug.

“Okay princess, your royal carriage is here!!” She squats in front of you, and you hop on her back.

You swing your legs lightly as a feather, as to not hurt her back.

You rest your head on her shoulder and stare at her side profile, and suddenly you realized just how much you loved this perfectly imperfect human that is Amber.

“You know staring is rude!!” She tries to hide her smile.

“Who told you to be so beautiful?!” You say, with a dead serious look on your face, and she laughs shyly.

🍀 December 24th 🍀

“Go away~” You whine groggily, wrapping yourself further into the duvet covers.

Amber continues jumping on the bed, she was acting like a five year old, it’s a symptom that came with every Christmas morning.

“Come on, it’s Christmas!! Where is your spirit?!” She jingles.

“It’s buried in my dark soul!” You answer sarcastically.

“Jingle bells🎤 jingle bells 🎤 jingle all the way 🎤 Oh what fun it is to ride🎤 in a one horse open sleigh🎤 ” Amber sang obnoxiously loud and too merry for your liking.

“Stop it~” You whine, but nonetheless sit up knowing you will not be able to go back to sleep.

She drags to the room’s separate cozy living area, and you narrow your eyes at the foreign objects.

“Why is there a tree in our room?!” You question, staring at the decorated Christmas tree, presents buried under it, that you are positive wasn’t there when you went to sleep.

“Ta~Da!! Surprise!” She grins widely. 
“Let’s open presents!!” She claps filled with excitement. 
You couldn’t help but smile and feel the Christmas spirit thanks to her childlike pure joy and merriness.

You sit across each other on the floor beside the tree, you pick a random one and open it.

You give her an 'are you serious?’ look.

“Is my present or yours?!” You ask with a hint of sarcasm.

Inside the nicely wrapped box was a pink babydoll with a matching thong.

“It would look good on you!” She winks your way.

“Well, duh!!” You roll your eyes and she chuckles.

“Let’s see, what’s next?!” You open another box.

This one had a beautifully handcrafted music box, with a tiny ballroom with a dance floor and dancing figurines, it was the most perfect music box you’ve ever seen.

“It’s so pretty~” Your eyes sparkled as you stared at it in awe.

“Not as pretty as you~” Amber coos.

“Stop it~” You hide your face with your hands.

She laughs slightly and grab your hands moving them away from your face, she kisses your lips sweetly, whispering a hushed 'I love you’.

“Now open yours!!” You say excitingly.

Amber reaches to take one of the presents with her name on it.

“Wait!!” You stop her, she looks at you confused.

“How do I know you didn’t peek into them?” You narrow your eyes.

“They’re still perfectly wrapped?!” She says obviously.

“Right!” You laugh cutely.

She opens the box and roll her eyes but nonetheless smiles.

“Really?!” She shoots. 
You shrug with a cute, mischievous smile.

Inside the box was a pair of heels and sultry police uniform.

“Great minds think alike!!” You smile in triumph.

“We should spend Christmas with our parents next time!” She chuckles shaking her head.

You nod vigorously. 
“Now open the other! Open the other!” You urge.

She chuckled and started opening the gift in slow motion, despite your whining.

“Aw~ this is so pretty!!” She smiled widely.

The gift was an Amber locket with 'llama+red panda=forever’ carved in it in pretty writing.

“So cute, thanks my baby panda!” She leans in for an appreciative kiss, sweet and loving.

🕕 That Evening 🕕

“Where are we going now?!” You ask curiously as you both board the train.

“Just how long are you gonna keep asking that?!” She sighs.

“Until you tell me?!” You grin obnoxiously.

“Patience my child!!” She says with a mock serious expression.

You huff and look out the window. It looked like you were heading out of Munich.

The scenery was very soothing and beautiful.

🕔 An hour, thirty minutes later 🕔

“We are here!!” Amber chirps loudly, arms wide spread, after you both got off the train.

“People are looking! You weirdo!” You hit her shoulder playfully.

She drags you along in excited hurried steps.

Amber stops when you get out of the train station. She hands you a key and proceed to open the passenger’s side.

“Wanna maybe fill me in?!” You raise an eyebrow.

“Oh yeah, I can’t drive! You’re driving!” She smiles cutely.

You roll your eyes but nonetheless go along with what she’s saying. 
You take the driver’s seat and start the car.

“So where to?!” You smile gloating, she has to tell you.

“Just drive!” She was being stubborn.

“Where to?!” You laughed at the childish pout on her face.

“Burg Wernburg hotel!” She says to the GPS, not to you, then proceeded to sulk because the surprise is 'ruined’.

“Aw come on babe! I’ll pretend to be surprised! Please smile… For me?!” You coo.

Amber crosses her arms over her chest. 
You start tickling her lightly hoping to get a reaction from her. She just wiggled away from you.

“Okay fine, I’m not driving until you smile!” You put on a poker face.

She gives you a weird forced smile, you burst out laughing at her ridiculousness, and she smiles unconsciously.

⭕ After a five minute drive ⭕

You reached the enormous castle, it looked majestic from outside.

“Oh my god! It’s the Burg Werenburg castle!!” You say clearly overacting, acting wasn’t exactly your forte.

“You should stick to your job!!” Amber pats your head with a light chuckle.

“Do you mean I have no talent?! You crushed my dream!” You gasp and feign sadness.

You enter the vast hotel, it was the perfect combination of old and new, it felt like a real castle with a modern touch.

You were led to your room and it was huge, with the biggest bed you’ve ever seen, it was exquisite.

“I feel like a princess in a fairytale!” you sigh contently, as you sprawled yourself on the bed.

“How princess like!!” Amber remarks sarcastically.

You glare at her and stick your tongue out childishly.

“Like what you see?!” She smirks, as she noticed your unwavering gaze, as she was changing.

“Can’t say that I don’t!” You smile charmingly “and I wouldn’t bother putting those clothes on if I were you!” You wink, and she throws the shirt in her hand at you.

“You greaseball!” She scoffs.

🍀 December 25th🍀

You stretch your hand to your side, eyes still closed, you feel nothing but emptiness.

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion and blink the sleep away from your eyes. You look at the clock, 12:30 it read. Odd.

Nothing, the room was completely vacant.

You waddle to the bathroom, no one.

“Where the hell is that girl?!” You mumble to yourself.

You return to bed to take your phone, but something catches your attention, on the beside table next to your phone.

It was a small pink envelope, with your name on it.

You open it and find a pink card.

“’ I ran in blessed drizzle,
I walked across the silver desserts.
I dived under golden sun gleams, and
I passed thousand of seas;
To get to the Seven Gates.
Sometimes I was lost in a crowd
But I felt your love’s power
Pulling me towards you all the time.
Will we be able to survive together?
For this world is a flaring place
But I’ll gladly take the chance, for
You are the only one I love till eternity.”’

“Aw! That girl, tsk!” You couldn’t help the huge grin on your face.

Along with the note was a little hand-drawn map.

You change and follow the funny map, luckily it was comprehendable. You ended up in front of the hotel’s sauna.

'Ooh fancy!’ You thought to yourself.

One of the ladies who work there approached you and told you to not worry about anything, and that she was told to take good care of you.

You got a massage and other body care services.

As you were putting your clothes on, the lady from earlier approached you, with a familiar pink envelope in her hand, which she handed to you.

You opened it, and took the note out.

“’ I stopped, and saw the empty skies above,
A graveyard with a newly buried couple,
A dark cloud wandering lonely.
But the silver line in it,
Manifested the diamond necklace I gave you.
Then came a fresh breeze
I felt your sweet voice and divine aroma in it.
So I saw you in a sea of roses,
In a blossoming bud,
In a luminous sunbeam,
In a fragrant wind,
And then everywhere.
Suddenly there were colors and songs in the atmosphere.
An angel was sprinkling magical dust
A cupid was shooting arrows of flowers.”’

You smile widely, feeling your heart swell with joy and the excitement of this little game.

Along with the poem there was another hand-drawn map.

You followed the map and it took you to the restaurant, where lunch was waiting, which is good since you were starving.

After lunch, the waiter brought you another envelope with dessert.

You opened it to read the next part of the poem.

“’ My heart leaped out
For I saw my Cinderella…………
She’s a divine Goddess, I was feared to touch.
She had lit a lamp for me
But I was the one who burnt all the time.
She does not know…………………………
Her voice filled my vacant ears,
Her magical eyes stung in my heart,
Her glittering smile made haloes in me.”’

Along with it, of course was another map, that surprisingly led you to your room.

When you entered you were surprised by a box placed neatly on the bed.

You opened it and gasped, inside was the most beautiful dress you’ve ever seen.

It was a dark blue strapless knee-length princess dress, with white sequins all over it, painting a picture of sparkling stars in a dark blue sky. Absolutely breathtaking.

You changed into it, and put your hair and some makeup, you were ready to go, but where?!

You returned to the box and as expected another pink envelope was there. This one though only had a map.

You followed quietly until you reached a wooden door, you opened it, you didn’t know what to say, you were speechless.

Amber was wearing a black attire, and awaiting you, the table was set, with candles and the scenery from this terrace was absolutely mesmerizing.

You sat opposite her, as she fidgeted nervously.

“You look beautiful, princess!” She compliments with a sincere smile.

“Thank you! You don’t look too bad yourself!” you smile, blushing ever so slightly.

“So.. There’s one more part of the poem!” She smiles nervously.

“Okay?!”

“Here!” She hands you a huge box.

You look at her quizzically but open the box.

Surprise another box, you keep opening boxes and chuckling in amusement, you reach the fifth box, you open it. A pink note and a jewelry box.

“’ She was my secret promise…………..
The flames that burned in my heart,
Now have become caressing petals.
I removed my heart and gave to her,
She wore it in her wedding finger.”’

You read with shaky hands, you open the little box, it had the most beautiful of rings inside.

There were two silver bands, one inside the other, the inside (yours you assume) had a jewel in the shape of a heart, the other one had a heart shaped vacancy, with 'endless love’ written on each side of the heart.

You felt tears in your eyes and you couldn’t stop smiling.

“So.. Will you marry me?!” She asks.

“Well, duh! Of course I’ll marry you!” You launch at her, hugging her tightly.

“I love you so much!” You say.

“I love you more!” She pulls away so she can kiss you.

A perfect kiss to end a perfect date, but to begin an amazing new chapter of your relationship.