Tao - A kiss in the rain

A collection of my old stuff

Tao was sprawled on the floor of your living-room waiting for you to get the snacks from the kitchen, you returned with the snacks and put them on the coffee table and made yourself comfortable on the couch, he joined you and you cuddled up to his chest, he pressed play on the remote and the movie started.
The movie you were watching was ‘The notebook’ and this was the thousand time, you literally memorized every scene but it was kinda your thing together, it was just so romantic and made you feel grateful you weren’t born in those times and grateful to have your loving boyfriend with you all the time.

There was one scene though that always mesmerized you, and you wanted to try it all the time, it was the kiss in the rain scene, firstly because Ryan Goseling looked great when he’s wet (if Tao heard this, he will probably burn the CD and you’ll never hear the end of it), secondly it looked so romantic.

“Ah that’s so freaking sad, I hate this movie” you sighed as the movie ended like every time you watched it.

Tao chuckled at this, you were too cute sometimes, without even realizing it. He stared at you as you rambled about the movie, you noticed his intense gaze and you blushed, you turned crimson red as put your hands on your cheeks as they felt like they were on fire.

“You’re so cute!!” He exclaimed then kissed your tender lips, it was a sweet chaste one.

:: Few days later ::

You looked out the window, it was raining!
You loved the rain, it was such a beautiful thing. It was 2:00 A.M. and you couldn’t sleep, you just watched the rain.
An idea popped into your mind, you called Tao and waited for him to pick up

“Hello princess!” He greeted on the other end, you can tell he was grinning.

“Meet me outside now” you said straight.

“What? But it’s raining!! And it’s 2:00 A.M. in the morning!! What’s wrong??!” He was confused.

“I know!! Nothing is wrong!! But I just really want to see You! Can’t You do this for your girl Please TaoTao~” you pleaded with your best aegyo “you don’t even have a schedule tomorrow, plea~se”

“Seriously the things I do for you” he said defeated.

“Yay!! Thank you baobei!” You cheered over the phone and he laughed heartily.

“See you in 10 minutes in the park” you informed.

“Okay, don’t forget your umbrella!” He warned, he was so caring.

You and Tao lived in the same neighborhood, it was nice since you got to see each other more often.
You put on your coat and took your umbrella then headed outside, you got there before him so you folded the umbrella and played on the swings while you waited, you loved the rain especially since it wasn’t raining hard, the park was very well lit up too, so the rain looked even prettier.
Tao arrived after a little while, you waved at him and he jogged towards you, you jumped off the swing and took his umbrella and folded it, then put it next to yours, he just looked at you like you grew another head

“Kiss me” you simply said looking at him straight in the eyes.

He chuckled surprised “what ?” He asked for clarification to make sure he heard right, you were never the one to initiate anything

“I said kiss me” you repeated yourself more clearly.

He smiled widely and happily complied, he lifted you slightly and kissed you passionately, the kiss tasted like the rain, it was really nice but not as romantic as movies make it out to be.

You played a little in the rain before going home separately.

:: The next morning ::

You were sneezing non-stop, your nose was all stuffed and you had a light fever, you hated getting sick but this was completely your fault, you cursed the stupid movie for getting that scene in your head.

You made yourself some hot tea and took some medicine, you got worried about Tao but you thought they were probably still sleeping since they were on break time.

Your phone went off playing EXO’s 'overdose’ and you cursed it for being so loud, it made your headache worse.

“Hello?” You answered, your voice clearly sick.

“You too??” Jongdae said on the other line.

“Did Tao get sick too?” You asked with worry.

“Yeah, we wanted you to look after him since we’ll be going out!! What happened?” He asked curiously.

“It’s all my fault!! We kissed in the a rain” you admitted, since Jongdae was the closest to you.

“Whoa! Daebak! Don’t you know these things only work in movies! Seriously” he laughed a little too much.

“You’re so mean, I’m hanging up” you announced.

“Wait, we’ll drop your precious boyfriend off at your house instead, so you take care of each other and keep your germs away from our dorm” he proposed.

“Thank you Jongdae, you’re such a good friend” you sarcastically said.

“I know!! Your whiney boyfriend and I will see you in a minute” he informed.

“Okay, see you then” you hung up.

You went to your room and made yourself look presentable despite the fact that you were sick. The doorbell rang and you opened the door, to see your smiling TaoTao he looked sick, you greeted him with a kiss since you were both sick anyways.

“Ew stop that” Jongdae pretended to barf.

“Hi Jongdae” you waved at him smiling.

“Hey little sis!! Have this and get better soon” he smiled gently to you as handed a bag with two tumblrs with soup in them.

“Please tell me you didn’t cook that” you said half-jokingly, “I sure hope not” Tao grimaced.

“Yah, you ungrateful brats” he pout.

“We’re just kidding, thank you, I would hug you but ..you know” You shrugged.

Jongdae left, and you pushed your boyfriend inside, you ate the soup while it was still hot, you also made some tea and got some snacks as you both watched another movie while cuddling on the couch, soon falling asleep thanks to the cold medicine you both took.