Junhoe - The boyfriend tag

A collection of my old stuff

Junhoe was sprawled on the couch on his stomach as usual, scrolling through his phone and blasting some MJ music in the room.

You made your way to the couch your sloth of a boyfriend was occupying. You threw yourself on top of him, and sneaked your hands inside his shirt, a habit of yours.

“You’re so heavy, babe! Get off me~” Your boyfriend whined, living up to his sass master nickname.

“You’re so mean, babe!!” You whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his back.

You continue running your hands all over his back and sides. 
“June, please~ Just do it for me ~” You cutely begged, placing butterfly kisses on the back of his neck.

As a YouTube personality, you had a huge following, and the most requested video request since you told everyone you had a boyfriend was to do the boyfriend tag.

And Junhoe being your boyfriend of three years, was being difficult about it, just because he wanted you to beg for it.

Your relationship was public for a year now, also YG being kind enough to not give a care about their artist’s personal affairs, he had no reason not to.

“Go away!! I was wondering when you’ll bring it up!!” He scoffed lightheartedly.

“Come on, please baby!” You continue your pleading.

“Do I have to?!” He whined.

“Yes, you do!! Unless you want to sleep on this very couch until the end of time!!” You threatened with a sweet smile.

“Who’s being mean now?!” He sighed, before agreeing.

He turned to his side, causing you to fall on the floor with a soft thud.

“Sometimes I really wonder how I put up with you for this long!!” You said soulless and pouting.

“Because I’m awesome and you love me so much!!” He grinned, that oh so gorgeous grin.

“Try again!!” You get up, and fix your clothes.

Junhoe takes your wrist and pulls you towards him, who was now laying on his back.

You straddle his waist, each of your legs on a side.

“Because I’m really cute and you can never be mad at me?!” Junhoe smiles coquettishly.

You scrunch your face at him. “Meh!!” You shrug.

He put his hands on your hips, and looked at you in such an adoring way your heart started fluttering.

“Because I absolutely adore you and if you left I’ll die!” He stated as if stating the most obvious thing in the universe.

You couldn’t help the blush that tinted your cheeks a rosy pink. It wasn’t very often that Junhoe said sweet things like this, he was more of a doer than a talker, but when he did, he absolutely takes your breath away.

“You’re really cute when you blush!” He grins.
“It reminds me you’re actually a girl!!” 
And.. He’s back.

“And to think I was just about to kiss you!!” You narrow your eyes at him.

“You know I was just kidding!! Come on, baby! Give daddy some sugar!!” Junhoe pouted his lips for you.

“Did you just?!” You question with a funny face.

You got up and walked away from him, mostly because you wanted something to eat, but it wouldn’t hurt to torture him a bit.

“Come back here and love me!!!” He yelled after you, but you just ignored him.

~• That Night •~

You were setting up the camera in your living room, while Junhoe was planted on the couch, watching, something he loved to do but will never tell you. 
You cleaned up the surroundings just in case.

“Okay, June.. Babe, please be nice!!” You give him a quick kiss, as a bribe.

“Hey!! I’m always nice!! But one more kiss and you have yourself a deal!” He grins devilishly.

You roll your eyes, but still give in to his demand. You give another sweet kiss, a little longer than the first.

You check yourself in the mirror, while Junhoe whistles in the background, using obnoxious pick-up lines.

You press the recording button and the camera starts rolling.

You sit on the floor as usual, putting your elbows on your coffee table.

“Hello~ Unicornland citizens!” You cheerfully greet the camera with a big wave.

“‘Tis I, thy unicorn president!!” You greet with exaggerated gestures.

“Sorry, I’ve been reading Shakespeare lately, oops!!” You laugh a little.

“Okay so my dear… I still don’t know how to address you!! Please tell me about that in the comments below!!” You point downwards with your hands.

“Anyways, I was saying, that the most requested video from you, lovely people, is the boyfriend tag!! I don’t even know why you want that?! But it shall be done since you asked for it! Also I will be combining two challenges: boyfriend tag and the one-take unedited challenge! Who’s nervous?! I’m not nervous, pshh!”

“And now let me introduce to you, my boyfriend, who you may or may not know! Mr. Goo Junhoe!!” You clap “Yay!!”

He slides down to sit next to you on the floor. 
“Hello everyone, I’m ikon’s Junhoe! Nice to meet you!!” He waved timidly, he was actually nervous, because he didn’t want to screw things up for you.

“So let’s get on with it, shall we?!” You look at him, with an adorable smile.

“We shall!!” He mimics your smile, and your heart melts, because his adorable smile is adorable.

You grab your phone and scroll through the different questions, it was really quiet though. Causing you to burst into bubbly laughter.

“Why are you so quiet?!” You ask, still laughing.

“I’d rather watch you!! You are far more interesting than anything I could ever talk about! Unless it’s you!” He says with a cheesy knowing smile.

You blush and continue scrolling.
“Here’s an interesting one!!” You grin mischievously.

“What was your first impression of me?!” You ask with a wide smile, you really wanted to know.

“She’s way out of my league!!” Junhoe simply replied, and you just looked at him.

“What?!” You couldn’t but laugh, it was more of a confusion laugh though.

“You don’t believe me?! Ask Jinhwan Hyung, he was the one who told me to 'man up and ask you out’!” He imitates Jinhwan and you giggled at his lame imitation.

“I never knew that!! Thank you random stranger for giving me a new blackmail weapon!!” You hold your thumbs up for the camera.

“You’re so mean!!” He whines cutely.

“Here’s another! what size shoe do i wear?!” You ask, you didn’t expect him to know.

“How am I supposed to know that?!” He says shrugging his shoulders with a 'what the hell?’ motion.

“Okay, moving on!!” You look for another question.

“That’s it?! I was hoping for some whipping!! But.. Her shoe size is 37/38! It can be 36 sometimes! Depending on the shoe!” He says with a cute smile.

You would be lying if you said that you weren’t moved by this, Junhoe isn’t really the overly sensitive, sweet, detail-oriented boyfriend, and you loved him anyways. But he really cared after all.

“If im sitting in front of the tv what am i watching?!”

“Probably some crime show! Or modern family! And cartoons!”

“Yes, people I still watch cartoons! Please don’t judge me!!” You plead comically.

“what could I spend hours doing?!”

“Talking to me!” He says with a little smirk.

You roll your eyes, but still smiling. 
“There you have it!!”

“Heeere… Is.. One!! What’s your favorite part of my body?!” You wiggle your eyebrows with a sneaky smile.

“Your !!” Junhoe says, a crude smile itched on his face.

“Hey!!! My brother watches these videos!!” You scold halfheartedly.

“Oops, sorry brother-in-law!!” He bows towards the camera.

“My favorite part is her eyes! They’re so beautiful, I find them mesmerizing!” Yet again another sweet compliment.

You giggle shyly and hide your face with your hair. Weirdly for comical effect.

“what is my favorite music?!”

“My music, duh!!!”

“A little cocky, aren’t we?!” You taunt.

“It’s not?!” He gasps for dramatic effect.

“Maybe it is! Maybe it isn’t!” You tease.

“How could you?! I trusted you!!” He puts on a very exaggerated dramatic act.

And you couldn’t help rolling your eyes for the upteenth time today, and laugh at his silly antics.

“She likes hip-hop and soul! Jazz too! She likes everything except for hard rock and metal!! Not really her thing!” He says as if nothing happened.

You shake your head and move on. 
“Okay, last one!” You announce.

“already?!” Junhoe sarcastically remarks, and you hit his shoulder. 
He pretends it hurts and whines, but you just ignore.

“Who’s my best friend?!”

“Why, it’s me of course!” He says with a satisfied smile, “See, I’m the whole package!!” He winks at you.

“Well, besides you and your gigantic head, name someone else!!”

“Nam Taehyun!!” He says with a childish pout.

“Aw, is someone a little jealous?!” You taunt.

“Oh please! Namdiva has nothing on me!!”

“Attracting sass like a boss, that’s what I do!” You said in a weird gangsta wannabe way.

Which caused Junhoe to let go of his 'chic’ image, and laugh loudly at your fail.

“Should we do one more!! It’s kind of the official question!!”

“Okay, one more and that’s it!” He warns.

“When will you break up with me?!” You ask curiously.

“What?!” Junhoe was baffled. 
“That’s a terrible question!!” He complains. “I will never!! Unless she kicks me out, I would never dare to think of my life without her!! I may not be able to promise forever, but I promise my remaining days, day by day and hour by hour!” He finishes quietly and your heart burst with happiness. You couldn’t hide the huge smile plastered on your face and you didn’t even try.

“Okay, so that wraps it up! If you like this video, you know the drill! See you guys next time!!” You and Junhoe waved to the camera.

You got up and turned it off, you walked back to where Junhoe was sitting, and you jumped on him, holding him in a koala hug, clinging to him with your hands and feet, like a koala to a tree.

“I love you so so much!!” You say, kissing all over his face.

He laughs heartily, enjoying the burst of affection.

After calming down and sitting back in your place, you chat a little more with Junhoe, and randomly call each other names as usual.

“I have to go back to the dorm tonight!!” He kisses your lips.
“But I don’t want to!” One more kiss.

“I don’t want you to!” You pout and he kisses you again.

“I promise I’ll be back as soon as I can!” One more.

You make sure he doesn’t forget anything, and after a parade of kisses and clinging, you finally part, and he goes back to the dorm, and you go on with your business.