Kai - I’m right here

A collection of my old stuff

The arena was filled with thousands of screaming adoring fans, they were chanting their favorite member’s name as they held banners over their heads, as the boys of EXO made their appearance.

You were sitting home with your sister who came all the way from home just to be with you.
You felt bad for making her do everything but you had a hard time moving around because of your belly, it’s gotten real heavy but you tried to move as much as you could because the doctor said so, your sister was supporting you as you hooked your arm in hers, and walked around in the backyard.

It’s been 30 minutes since the concert started and the boys were setting the roof on fire, things were getting wild at the arena, the fans were excited as they sang along to the lyrics, and the boys were excited to see the great response, after Kai’s solo it was the vocal line’s time to shine.

You were walking around in the backyard chatting with your sister, when you suddenly felt wetness on your legs, you froze “, I think my water just broke” you freaked out.
“Oh my god” your sister’s eyes were the size of saucers, as she quickly sat you on the bench and ran inside to bring the car keys and your phone.
She took you to the car and you got in the backseat, she drove as safely and as fast as she could, she called your doctor first, then she called Jongin.

The concert was going fantastic, and it was Tao’s performance time. Jongin was in the dressing room with the other boys getting ready for the next stage, then his phone goes off, he checks “it’s Peyar!!” He said confused, you never called him in the middle of a concert.
“Hello?” He answered.

“Jongin it’s time” your sister said in a panicky voice.

“Ah Noonim!! It’s time?” He was confused at first then something clicked “oh my god it’s time!!” His eyes widened and he freaked out “I’ll be right over” he hung up.

He started running circles around himself like a puppy chasing his tail “oh my god oh my god what should I do? Car keys!! Where are the damn keys?” He frantically ran around as s just stood there and watched, he ran out in super speed leaving the boys dumbfounded.

“What just happened?!” Sehun asked with confusion written all over his face.

“Probably Peyar is having the baby” Joonmyun explained.

“Ah~” they all said in unison, then went on with their business.

Jongin drove as safely fast as he could and cursed every red light he saw, he kept practicing breathing because he was too nervous.

You arrived at the hospital and they put in a wheelchair and took you to a room, the pain was starting to set in and you tried to remember your breathing course. Your sister changed you into a hospital gown and you sat on the bed waiting for the contractions to become closer to each other. You pulled your poor sister’s hair at every contraction you had while screaming from the pain, the contractions were getting closer together but you didn’t want to have this baby until their dad comes.

“Where’s my freaking husband?” You gritted your teeth pulling your sister’s hair as yet another contraction hit.

Meanwhile Jongin was driving like a mad man to get to you.

“Dear fans, our Kai-ssi won’t be able to continue the concert with us due to a family emergency, don’t worry though!! The show must go on” the leader Suho announced, and then went on to introduce the next song.

Jongin finally arrived at the hospital, he frantically ran around searching for your room.

“Madam I think we should call the doctor” the nurse said.

“No, not until my husband gets heeeere” another contraction, she gave you a look.

“That wasn’t a contraction” you forced a smile “and neither is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis” you pulled your sister’s hair again.

“Madam that’s it I’m calling the doctor in” she said as she went to get the doctor.

“Where the hell are you Kim Jongiiiiiiin?” You yelled, you were really scared and in a lot of pain and you just wanted him here.

“I’m right here baby, sorry I’m late” he said as he walked in, panting trying to catch his breath.

He held your hand freeing your poor sister’s hair from your grip, she sighed thankful to Jongin for releasing her from your death grip.

“Jongin I’m so scared” you told him.

“Everything will be okay! I promise” he comforted.

You were sweating profusely and gritting your teeth to keep yourself from screaming as you squeeze Jongin’s hand, he was telling you to breathe while breathing with you.

The doctor came in and sat in front of the bed along with two nurses on his left and right, he gently pushed your legs open and his head disappeared inside, he reappeared from under the sheet covering your legs

“Okay, Peyar-ssi, I’m gonna need you to push as hard as you can” he told you, and you nodded.

You started pushing as hard as you possibly could, it was incredibly painful but you pushed nonetheless, Jongin kept whispering soothing words while he smoothed your hair out of your face, and wiping the sweat off your face.

“You’re doing great baby, just keep pushing” Jongin encouraged you to go on.

“Jongin shut the f*## up!!!” You gritted your teeth grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

“It’s okay honey” he soothed.

“I’m f*##ing serious Jongin, this is all your fauuuuuuult” you groaned as you pushed again.

“I know you’re just in pain” he said more of comforting himself than you “but I love you, you’re doing great” he cheered you on.

You bit his hand as you pushed one final push, then you heard the small crying voice of a child, you fell back on the bed breathing heavily.
“Congratulations, It’s a healthy baby boy” the doctor congratulated the both of you.
You smiled relieved then fell into unconsciousness due to the tiring process.

“Will she be okay?” Jongin asked the doctor worried.

“She will be, don’t worry!! It’s normal for women to pass out due to the extensive effort they put in!” The doctor explained, and Jongin felt relieved.

You opened your eyes slowly, you blinked a few times to adjust yourself to the light in the room, you sat up and were in immediate awe, first because Jongin looked so cute as he soundly slept with his head on the bed by your side, ‘he must’ve been so tired’ you thought, and second the room was filled with pretty flowers and stuffed animals, it was so cute.

“You’re up” your sister came in as she brought a cup of coffee for herself “I went to get some coffee” she whispered not to wake Jongin.

You nodded at her with a pretty smile “sorry about your hair” you whispered smiling apologetically.

She just quietly laughed saying she would get her revenge.
You brushed Jongin’s hair gently with your hand, you knew he loves it when you do that. “Poor baby must be so tired” you said quietly.

“I’m your eldest sister, have you no shame” Your sister joked quietly and you just stuck your tongue out at her.

Jongin woke up and lifted his head, he saw that you already woke up “when did you wake up?” He asked in a groggy voice.

“Just now” you smiled, knowing him you didn’t want him to feel guilty.

“You look glowing!” He exclaimed and widened his eyes at your glowing smile.
To him you looked a whole new level of beautiful. “You’re look really beautiful Jagiya, I’m so proud of you” he smiled gently as he kissed your forehead.
Your sister cleared “I’m still here” she said, and Jongin blushed a bit, she really liked torturing him in a playful way.

“Ey, don’t be mean to my baby daddy” you glared at her playfully, “have you guys seen the baby yet?” You asked curiously.

“I haven’t, I wanted to wait for you” Jongin smiled as he held your hand, and you mirrored his smile.

“I have!! The pediatrician was there but I saw him! What’s his name by the way?” She asked with a puzzled expression.

“We haven’t named him yet!!” You said.

You and Jongin didn’t want to give a name to the baby until they were born but you had a few in mind.

Your sister called the nurse to bring the baby to your room. A few minutes later the nurse came in pushing a wheeled crib, she set it next to the bed, she took the baby and handed him to you and she took her leave.
You held the baby, your baby in your arms for the first time, it felt surreal and overwhelming, before you knew it your tears started falling, Jongin sat next to you and put his arm around your shoulder, you looked at him to see his eyes were glossy too.

“It’s our son, Jongin” you smiled through your tears, he touched the baby’s face ever so gently “Luke…. I’m your father” he whispered before you both burst into laughter.

“Oh my gosh Jongin, if I didn’t have the baby in my arms I would slap you” you threatened.

“Son, hello! Welcome to your crazy family! I’m your father, when you grow up you’ll understand my humor” Jongin gently whispered to the baby, then kissed his small hands.

“Hey little guy, I’m your mommy! I love you baby, I’m gonna be the best mother possible, I promise you that much” you quietly said to your son.

You heard an ugly sob that snapped you from your little moment, you saw your sister bawling her eyes out, she gets super emotional in moments like these.

“That right there..” you lifted your arm a bit for the baby to 'see’ “..is your crazy aunt!!” You told the baby.

“Can I?” She asked timidly as she dried her tears. Jongin took the baby from you and handed him to her, she held him closely in her arms.

“Hey little buddy! I’m gonna be the coolest aunt in the world, I will bring you awesome gifts and take you places, and you can tell me secrets you don’t want your old school parents to know..” She excitedly talked to the baby, as you and Jongin watched in awe laughing at the cute view in front of you.

A few minutes later the boys of EXO came to visit, they were such nice boys, they brought gifts and flowers, they excitedly greeted you and asked how you were feeling. Then one by one they talked to the baby in his crib because they were too afraid to actually hold him, he was so tiny.
Luhan promised to teach him soccer and Tao promised to teach him martial arts, Kyongsoo said he’ll teach him cooking, Baek singing, and Jongdae promised that with all his might he would teach him how to get the ladies making everyone laugh, he was indeed a lucky child.

“We have an announcement to make!” Jongin grinned, getting everyone’s attention.

“Oh no! No way, you’re pregnant again” Sehun gasped and he got hit by s.
You laughed too hard though, his innocence was hilarious.

“Yeah, that’s impossible but thank for entertaining us” Jongin laughed lightly.

“Actually it’s about the baby’s name” you began “we decided to name him after someone” you smiled widely.

Everyone was incredibly curious as they asked who it was.

“We named him after this particular person because he would be lucky and blessed to be half the man this person is” Jongin added.

“We are naming him Yixing!! After Yixing Oppa!” You grinned.

“Me?!” Yixing asked pleasantly surprised, he was at loss for words, you were naming your child after him.

“Oh my god guys, that’s..I don’t know what to say!! Thank you for choosing me” he smiled a wide smile until his dimple showed.

After chatting for a while the boys left along with your sister, and it was just you, Jongin and the baby.

“He’s so cute when he’s sleeping” Jongin squealed quietly as you both sat on bed watching the baby sleep in his crib.

“He gets that from his daddy” you smiled as you put your head on Jongin’s shoulder.

“I feel so happy I could fly” he said and you can 'hear’ the grin on his face.

“Me too!” You grinned as well.

“Kim Yixing!! I don’t think anyone in the world has this name” he chuckled.

You hummed in agreement, “it’s special just like him” you said and he agreed with you.

And just like that you spent the night unable to sleep due to your excitement and happiness, you talked into the night about the future, the memories of the past and the love you have for the little bundle of joy that will change your lives.