Jay - Bubble bath

A collection of my old stuff

Scented candles, a glass wine and nice music… Jay Park’s calmer songs to be more specific.

Finally a time away from the stress of studying and books.

Your muscles relaxed and your mind swimming in blissful clouds of happiness, this was perfect.

Your mind naturally drifted to thoughts of Jay, he’s been really busy lately, you wondered if he got a chance to relax as you were right now.

Being the good girlfriend you are, instead of calling or texting asking how he is doing, you obviously decided to be a tease instead.

You snapped a picture of your legs and prettily manicured feet that were resting on the end of the tub, holding the wine glass in your hand.

You snapped it to him with the caption ‘Guess who’s having fun alone in the tub?!😜’. You chuckled to yourself knowing very well that your poor boyfriend was a er for your legs.

“Weird!” You thought out loud, he didn’t respond even after almost half an hour, ‘he must be busy’ you thought and closed your eyes enjoying the peace and quiet.

🍷Half An Hour Later 🍷

The bathroom door flung open revealing an already half Jaebum, you almost spit out your wine in surprise.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” You asked in shock, sitting and hugging your knees, subconsciously leaving space for him, because he definitely was joining.

“Good to see you too, babe!!” He sassed back. “How could you? I trusted you!” He put his hand over his chest, dramatically sighing.

You rolled your eyes and couldn’t help but laugh at his boyish behavior.

“You’re such a boy!” You laughed.

“Please, I’m a man!” He smugly smiled. As he took his pants and boxers off.

You covered your eyes and blushed madly, “What are you doing?! Oh my god!” You questioned.

“I’m joining you! Oh come on it’s nothing you’ve never seen before!” He smirked, although on the inside he was fangirling over your cuteness. “Come on you even took..”

“Shut up!!” You yelled, stopping him.

He sat opposite you in the slightly large tub, he grabbed your legs and pulled slightly closer to him.

“I missed you so much!” Jay smiled ever so sweetly, planting a sweet divine kiss, followed by sweet chaste pecks.

“Me..Too” You said between kisses, smiling against his lips. It was so good to be able to be together and kiss each other after so long.

His hands started getting naughty, roaming your body. 
Caressing and groping freely.

He ran his hands over your smooth legs, which he adored so much.

You locked your arms around his neck and let his tongue work sinful wonders into your mouth.

He pulled you closer so you were on his lap, he d your , emitting a sweet moan from you.
His was poking your thigh, you slide your hand down his toned body, down his luscious abs to his , you wrapped your hand around it causing Jay to groan.

Jay d your s and started kneading them, while his teeth sunk into your neck, nibbling quite harshly.

You worked your hand on his getting a few satisfied groans and growls.

“How about we take this to the bedroom?!” He whispered in a y voice, then nibbled your earlobe, he was literally drunk on you, the way he closed his eyes blissfully, and the way he touched you.

“I thought you’d never ask!” You seductively smirked, running your hands through his hair.

You stepped out of the tub carefully and took a run to the door, you locked it, while Jay was still inside, you were feeling quite playful.

“Girl, you better open that ing door or else?!” He growled.

“Or else what?! Tough guy!” You taunted.

You heard him scuff, and you would bet your left arm that he had the iest smirk on his face right now.

“Oh yeah, this feels so good!” He moaned.

You knitted your eyebrows in absolute confusion ‘what the hell?!” you opened the door, only to be tackled by Jay who slung you over his shoulder and threw you on the bed.

“You’re so gullible baby girl!” He smirked devilishly. 
Jay crawled on top of you. 
He plunged his middle finger into your tight wet without warning, making you gasp in shock then pleasure.

He moved his finger very slowly, too slow for your liking, he was teasing.

“Jay please!” You whined in frustration.

He was in no hurry, ignoring your complaint, he added another finger, but kept the pace slow, he kissed your stomach gently.

“Jay~~” You whined.

Not even bothering he took one of your s in his mouth it and grazing it between his teeth, all the while his fingers were fondling with your wet .

After being satisfied with his work on your , he moved to the other, picking up the speed of his fingers a little bit.

You were squirming under him, and he just loved it, he loved watching you squirm and beg for him. He felt powerful and it completely boosted his ego, he knew you liked it as well, it only maximizes the pleasure, you definitely didn’t mind being ravished by Jay Park.

“Jay please~” You whined for the umpteenth time, you wanted him to you senseless and you wanted it now.

“Please what Jane!” He demanded with a devious smile.

“Please me until I can’t walk anymore!” You half screamed, you couldn’t take it anymore.

“Your wish is my command!” Jay winked at you.

He pulled his fingers out, glistening from your wet warm , he his fingers clean while staring right into your eyes, you felt heat pool into your womanhood, he was making your insides tingle.

“On your knees!” He ordered more than asked.

You were confused but followed along anyways. 
He stood behind you and pushed you down so you were on all four, he gave your a few slaps, making you gasp, the painful sting felt good.

Jay dug his nails into your hips as he penetrated you, slowly going deeper and filling you up. 
Once fully inside, he groaned so deeply, satisfied by the way you felt so tight around his .

He gave you time to adjust, after all he was a gentleman.. To a certain degree. 
He pulled almost all out then slammed right back in.

It hurt so good, the way he was roughly and mercilessly ramming into you, the way he was pulling your hair, and of course the way he slapped your every now and then.

The room was filled with skin slapping against skin noise, and your more than satisfied moans and his groans and occasional cussing.

“Baby you feel so goo~d!” He groaned.

He pulled you up by your hair so you were on your knees, while still ing hard and fast, he kissed your neck and shoulder, before biting on it, leaving his mark. 
You moaned loudly at the sweet pain, it felt oddly good, or you were really high on each other.

His hand roamed free, from your s to your stomach to your , playing so carefully with the sensitive bundle of nerves.

You felt your insides twisting and turning, knots were forming and butterflies were erupting. 
He noticed of course and layed off your , resting his hands on your hips and you were on all four again.

He aimed for a certain spot, hitting it over and over again, until you came undone with a very loud drawn out moan of his name, your arms were too weak to support you, so you let them fall.

Your muscles clenched tightly around his , and his s got harder and faster.

“God dammit Jane!” Jay groaned roughly as his own hit him hard.

A few more s prolonging your s, he collapsed next to you, breathing heavily.

After catching your breath and regulating your heart beats, you cuddled together under the covers.

“So I was thinking, we should go on a date!” He suggested.

“We always have dates!” You were not sure what he meant.

“On a real date, outside, you know!” He said obvious.

“Oh!”

“Are you ashamed of me?!” He dramatically gasped.

“Now that you mention it..” You teased.

“I’ll wear a paper bag!” Jay smiled playfully.

You laughed heartily at his silliness. You spent the next few hours catching up and planning your date.