LAUNDRY - Lay

A collection of my old stuff

You hummed a random song as you put another load of dirty clothes in the washing machine, today you were doing laundry since you had nothing else to do, yixing has been incredibly busy and you haven’t seen him in a month and today was your day off so you just decided to kill time doing the laundry, you were wearing his wolf 88 shirt with his name on it that barely covered your bum and a pair of boy shorts  deciding to skip the torture called bras. As you were coming out of the laundry room you heard jiggling of keys and the door being unlocked your heart jumped and you felt butterflies in your stomach was it really him you thought, you had missed him like crazy, the door opened and it was indeed yixing in his schedule clothes still, he was wearing blue navy shorts with a grey-ish wolf 88 shirt, he closed the door and you ran towards him, he gave you a cute dimply grin when he saw you running towards him, you hugged him tight wrapping your arms around his neck and his arms hugged your waist tightly, you breathed in his scent and hugged him even tighter, you stayed like that for a few  minutes just happy to be in each other’s embrace again. After what seemed like forever he pulled back a little so he could plant a sweet kiss on your lips, one he poured all his love into, one that left you breathless, he rested his forehead on yours “I missed you” he said quietly closing his eyes and cupping your cheeks with his hands as your breaths mingled together “I missed you too” you said just above a whisper and put your hands over his, you stayed that way for a minute before you pulled away and he took off his shoes and made his way inside it wasn’t until he was on the couch that he noticed what you were wearing he bit his lip eyeing your body as you made your way towards him, you straddled him on the couch “like what you see” you ask threading your fingers through his hair, his hands rested on your hips “can’t say that I don’t” he said in a low  husky voice as he connected your lips in a passionate kiss which you returned just as feverishly as you grind against him, his hands  crept under your shirt sliding on your sides, after half an hour passed with you ing each other while making out you pulled away and got up “I have laundry to do” you simply said and left leaving a very dumbfounded yixing , before you could even reach the laundry room though you were pushed against the wall his hands pinning your waist “the laundry can wait, I can’t” he whispered hotly in your ear then bit your earlobe then kissed under your ear then trailed kisses down your jaw to your neck and you tangled your hands in his hair, you moaned as he on a sweet spot, his hand slipped inside your shorts, slipping a finger in causing you to gasp in surprise and pull on his hair .

“this needs to go” he said pointing  at your shirt with his other hand, you obliged and took off the shirt revealing your bare chest, he smirked and bit his lip at the sight, he added another finger earning a moan from you, he took one of your s in his mouth and teased the other with his hand, you felt your knees getting weaker and your head growing light at the sensations your body was experiencing, he pulled his fingers out and you whined at the emptiness, he yanked your shorts down followed by his clothes, he held your face in his hands and kissed you deeply and passionately before he pulled away and wrapped one of your legs around his waist as he guided inside you, he groaned because of  your heat, he started ing  hard and rough as you wrapped your other leg around his waist as well and wrapped your arms around his neck, he planted kisses along your neck and collarbones as he continued ing into, you threw your head back against the wall and dug your nails in his back, he hissed in painful pleasure, you felt an all too familiar warm feeling inside your lower stomach and soon enough you came with a loud moan of yixing’s name, he continued ing now pursuing his own pleasure,  you kissed his neck and teased his s with your hands helping him find his release, his breathing hitched and s became irregular and shortly he came your name leaving his lips as he found absolute pleasure, you stayed like that for a minute breathing heavily and enjoying the intimacy of your state right now.

he pulled out and you slid down the wall as your knees were too weak for you to keep standing, he sat next to you, you were both breathing heavily still, you put your head on his shoulder and he interlaced your fingers together, he stood up and pulled you along with him, he pulled you to the bedroom and you both crawled into bed, he brought you closer and you snuggled into his chest, he kissed the crown of your head “I love you baobei” he said quietly “I love you too, I really missed you”you said snuggling even closer, “I missed you too, you have been on my mind all the time” he said hugging you closer. And you just spent the rest of your day in each other’s embrace catching up, your laundry long forgotten.