Chanyeol - Soul Mate

A collection of my old stuff

You were lying on the couch watching a movie with your pack’s girls and your best human friend Lily.

It was a silly RomCom that made you want to barf but that’s what you get for following democracy, 2hours of brain-cell burning material.

“I’m so lonely~~~” you whined, but no one paid attention to you. 
“Even the creepy dude is getting some!!” You sulked pointing at the screen.

“Shut up!!” Everyone complained.

You pouted and buried your face in the pillow.

“Yes! It’s over!” You cheered.

“Autumn is the best for romance!” one of the girls sighed contently.

“Autumn !!” You mumbled.

“Don’t take your anger out on autumn!!” Lily playfully scolded.

“Ew, it’s like mating season for humans!!” You grimaced, earning you a few chuckles and laughs.

“That’s why you don’t have a boyfriend!! You’re mean!!” One of the girls hit you with a pillow.

“Can I set you up with someone?! Plea~~~se!!!” Lily batted her eyelashes innocently.

“Hell no!!” You were NOT gonna do it.

“Plea~~~~~se!! Please!! Please!! Please” Lily begged.

“No!! You can’t set me up with a human!! Our alpha will get mad!!” You lied, you’re alpha didn’t give a care.

“I don’t even need telepathy to know you’re lying!!” She gave you a look.

“Just go!! It wouldn’t kill you!!” One of your pack Lina smirked.

“Yeah! It’s not like he’d turn out to be a vampire who hates your gut!!” Another sarcastically added, reminding you of the disastrous former blind date.

“I didn’t know~~” Lily whined, “I promise this one is different!!” Lily begged with puppy dog eyes.

“damn it!! Fine!” You gave in.

“Yay!!” She cheered.

~• The next day •~

“What’s taking so long?!” Lina asked irritated from the living-room.

“I’ll be out in a minute!!” You yelled from your room.

Lina was driving you to your blind date, since A. You don’t have a licence, B. She was headed that way.

Lily was helping you get ready and giving you a few tips, since you haven’t dated since mid-evil ages.

“Would it kill you to be a little more cooperative?!” She said frustrated because you keep joking around.

You pretended to be choking, putting both hands on your neck in a ‘fake’ choke hold.

She glared at you and you stopped your shinanigans.

“I’m sorry! I promise I’ll be good!!” You gave her your cutest smile.

“Let’s go, Lina already murdered us both in her mind!!” You shuddered, and Lily had terrified written all over her face.

“Be nice, even in your brain!!” You told Lina who just stuck her tongue out at you.

~• At the mall/restaurant •~

They dropped you off and pretended to leave, but you knew they would park the car at the back and sit four tables behind and Lina would earstrup at you and tell Lily. For smart girls they’re not that smart.

You made your way inside and saw a decent looking guy with glasses and a checkered blazer, he waved at you, you offered him a small smile and waved back.

“Hi! I’m Peyar! Nice to meet you~” You introduced yourself, offering a handshake.

“I’m Yo Ah In!! The pleasure is mine~” He smiled charmingly.

“Ah!! Like the actor! I like him a lot!” You blurted, and you could literally hear Lily facepalm four tables away.

The date started off not half bad but it was turning a little boring, as he started talking about his fascination with rocks, not a great first date conversation opener.

You used your telepathy with Lina and told her to tell Lily you’ll kill her, and how you wished you could teleport elsewhere… like a volcano.

Just when you thought he was trying to bore to death, he started talking about his favorite part-time job… Math teacher, you hated math with a passion. Suddenly all your prayers were answered in the form of Park Chanyeol, one of your pack members.

He naturally came over to say hello when he saw you.

You had a shocked expression on your face.

“Babe… ” You gasped.

He looked at you puzzled, 'babe?!’.

“It’s not what you think…” You gave him a sign to play along.

“What am I supposed to think?!” He said in pretend anger.

“I’m sorry!” You apologized to the guy, “it’s not what it seems, dear..” you looked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from everyone.

“I can’t believe her!! That little con!” You heard Lily say.

Chanyeol pulled you in the elevator and pressed the 6th floor, which consisted of stores and little coffee shops.

As the elevator started moving down and you were alone in it, Chanyeol had to ask.

“So what was that?!” He asked, obviously puzzled.

“That was you being my saving grace!! That dude was boring me to death! I don’t trust people who like math!” you grimaced.

“Lily is going to kill me!!” You whined.

“Let’s go eat something, I’m hungry!! What would you like your last supper to be?!” He joked.

You chuckled at his joke, and hit his arm. 
“I want…” You pondered.

“Pizza!!” He beat you to it.

“Don’t do that!!” You warned seriously.

“What?!?”

“Don’t read my mind!! It’s rude!” You pout.

“I’m sorry, bad habit!” He smiled cheepishly.

You had a quick lunch together, then headed home, you parted with the promise of meeting at tonight’s party.

The party was hosted by your pack, to celebrate Mila’s mating ritual, her mate was a vampire and it took so long for your alpha to bless their mating so everyone was excited.

The moment you made it inside the house you were attacked by Lily who was determined to cause pain. You shifted to your wolf form as it was the only way she would stop. 
She stepped back and glared at you “That’s so not fair!!” She accused.

You just lied there and took a little nap, while she cools down.

~• A few hours later •~

You woke up on a really nice feeling, someone was running their hand through your fur, it was quite endearing. 
You opened your eyes and it was Lily, she seemed to have cooled down.

Although you didn’t want it to stop but you had to. You shifted back and sat opposite her on the floor.

“I’m sorry I ran out like that!! You know how I feel about the whole dating thing!! I !” You said sincerely with pouty lips.

“It’s okay! I’m sorry I forced you! I just want you to be happy! And have what me and Minseok have!” She smiled at the thought.

“I will, one day!” You grinned and hugged her.

“Aww, look at that!” Lina pretended to puke.

“Jealous much?!” You scoffed at her.

“Mila is waiting for our help, let’s go!” She ushered you and Lily out.

~• That night •~

Mila looked beautiful with your help, of course. Happiness was radiating from her eyes and she was glowing, you felt jealous and envious, you wanted that as well.

The ceremony went well, now everyone was either drinking or chatting. You did neither, you were upstairs, in the lounge checking yourself in the mirror to make sure you didn’t smear your face with teary makeup.

You admired yourself in the mirror, you wore a white flowy dress, that reached just down your knees, and had your jet-black hair down, with minimum makeup.

You didn’t notice though, that someone else was admiring you as well. 
You sat alone on the couch, while everyone was down stairs partying.

“Why are you all alone?! Aren’t you afraid of the big bad wolf?!” A deep voice suddenly brought you out of your trance. 
You looked to see Chanyeol with a smirk and a red glint in his eyes, you couldn’t quite figure out.

“Can I join you?” He asked, and you nodded.

You sat facing each other on the couch..
“You’re still alive I see!” He joked.

“Yeah! Lily decided it’s not worth it!” You grinned.

“You look astonishing tonight!!” He complimented.

You giggled and thanked him.

“I like you!” Chanyeol blurted.

“What?!” You asked, shocked by the sudden confession.

“I like you, Peyar! Like… like like you!” He didn’t look like he was joking.

“Well Chanyeol, I really don’t know what to say!” You didn’t, you never really thought of the possibility.

“How about I help you decide!” He said in a low, husky voice.

Chanyeol leaned in and kissed your lips, it was a hesitant kiss, just to test your reaction.

Your eyes grew wide at the contact, but it didn’t feel out of place; It sparked something inside you.

When you didn’t push him away he deepened the kiss, You kissed him back just as feverishly.

You straddled him, he gripped your hips and you tangled your hands in his hair.
You grinded your hips against his, the friction causing moans to erupt from both of you. 
He kissed your jaw and down your neck, nibbling and biting.

“Wait..” You said, he stopped immediately and looked at you with lost eyes.

“What if someone came up?!” You asked worried.

He smiled in relief. “Okay, let’s go!” He smirked and carried you to his room, he threw you gently on the bed and crawled on top of you.

He roughly attacked your neck, you tangled your hands in his brown locks, pulling on them when he hits a certain spot. 
He bit down harshly on the juncture between your neck and shoulder, you knew what this meant, he marked you. You’re supposed to mark him back, but not until you toy with him a little.

He reconnected his lips to yours, his hand s under your dress,caressing your thighs, slowly making its way to your womanhood, he basically ripped your underwear off and started rubbing your nether regions, swallowing your moans.

He plunged two fingers inside your heated core, he moved his fingers at a speedy pace, all the while stimulating your oris with his thumb.

Knots started to form in your stomach, and your insides tingled, your first hit you like a wave of sheer pleasure, arching your back and biting on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

Chanyeol pulled his fingers out and them off while staring in your eyes.
You flipped him over and straddled him, you grinded against his clothed , earning a few breathy groans from him.

You helped him get rid of his clothes, as you both frantically undressed each other, you straddled him again, this time completely .

You started with some teasing kisses, a few nibbles and bites, while rubbing your wet womanhood teasingly against his length. You kissed his neck and shoulder, taking your sweet, sweet time as he was growing impatient. 
You bit harshly on the juncture between his neck and shoulder marking him back. 
He flipped you over and penetrated you, he kissed your forehead then your lips, as he started ing into you at an unreal speed, you gripped the sheets for dear life as he continued to pleasure you, groping your s and kneading them.

Heavy breathing, low groans and moans, skin slapping against skin, that’s all that can be heard in the room, the melodies of your and Chanyeol’s absolute ecstasy.

You came in an earth shattering second , so did Chanyeol, a string of profanities escaping his now swollen lips.

After all was said and done, you lied there next to each other, trying to return to your normal breathing pattern.

“So.. I guess it’s official!!” Chanyeol timidly said which is really unlike him, he must be nervous.

“I guess it is!! You’re stuck!” You joked.

“I got caught!” He grinned.

He pecked your lips sweetly, giggling after, overjoyed; You couldn’t help but grin at his cuteness.

“You’re such a cute pup sometimes!!” You patted his fluffy hair. He closed his eyes and leaned into your touch, smiling contently.

You spent the night talking about everything, with the occasional whispers of sweet nothings and giggles and silly jokes.

That night was the beginning of the rest of your life