DAY-IN - Chen

A collection of my old stuff

You hummed along to the radio as you flipped one of the pancakes, you were making breakfast for you and jongdae, you were in a good mood since today was his day-off. You felt a pair of arms circle around your waist and you smiled, and he rested his chin on your shoulder “good morning sleepy head” you greeted “good morning baby” he greeted back and kissed your cheek “are those pancakes?? I thought I smelled bacon?!” he asked “well, you did, since today is your day-off I am letting you indulge in a delicious not very healthy breakfast but just for today” you warned “indulge you say ?? speaking of indulging..”

“not going to happen jongdae”  you cut him off “but jagiya…” he complained, you finished with the pancakes and turned in his embrace “no” you said tapping his nose with your index, he pouted and you just pecked his lips, then went on plating breakfast and putting it on the table. You both sat down and started munching on your breakfast “this is delicious jagiya, thank you” he said clearly enjoying the food “remember it’s only for today” you warned again, you would always make him a healthy breakfast but today was a treat for him since he works so hard. “jagiya would you still love me if I got bald and had a pot belly” he asked suddenly and you laughed “what are you talking about?” you asked quite amused “just answer me” he whined “no, don’t you know I just love you for your looks” you teased “yah” he yelled in mock anger “I’m serious” he pouted “okay fine, no” his face fell “because I’m not going to let that happen” he tried not to smile but his lips quirked a little upwards “so if I did turn out old and bald and with a pot belly you won’t love me anymore??” you rolled your eyes “of course I will, I will always love you no matter what you are even if you turned into a frog or something” you stated and he chuckled then gave you a sweet chaste kiss, “so what are we doing today?” you asked “well, it’s raining so there isn’t much to do except maybe..” he wiggled his eyebrows and smiled mischievously “jongdae no” you told as if telling a child, he pouted again and you started giggling “your cuteness is not going to work this time”

“jagiya~~ I’m not cute I’m manly” he protested “is that exo’s catchphrase or something?!” you started laughing remembering luhan saying the same thing a few days ago, jongdae couldn’t help but laugh too because they did say that a lot.

After breakfast you both went to the living room and you spent your day there. The day was spent munching on unhealthy delicious snacks and playing board games and placing bets on the winner, and a few stolen kisses here and there, although it might not be a fancy dream date but it was definitely perfect.