Lu Han - MORNING AT THE DORM

A collection of my old stuff

“Oww” you whined sleepily, you felt sore all over your body as you tried to strech, hearing a light chuckle, you opened your eyes with slight difficulty since you weren’t completely ready to wake up.
“Meanie” you playfully glared at him.
“Aw is my baby feeling sore” he said with a smug smile.
“And who’s fault is that?!” You poked his bare chest with your forefinger.
“Well, if you hadn’t been such a baad girl, i wouldn’t have had to punish you” he said in a deep voice and his signature smirk, making you giggle.
“Oh god, stop before I throw up” Sehun said with a frown from where he was standing at the door, making you both jump in surprise.
“Don’t you knock ?! Geez” Luhan said in annoyed tone.
“Sehun, what brings you here at this hour ?” You sighed. 
“Gosh, can you be any less welcoming?!” Sehun complained.
You and Luhan both glared at him.
“Okayy, apparently you can! I’m here cause I need your help noona” Sehun gave you a puppy look.
You rolled your eyes “what is it?” You smiled.
“Chocolate ice cream or strawberry?” Sehun asked with a ‘confused’ look.
“Get out” you threw a pillow on him, but he closed the door before it hit him.
“I’m sorry, baby! I know the boys can be too much sometimes” Luhan said quitely while looking at you with loving eyes.
“Babe, it’s okay, I love the boys ! And, I’m getting used to Sehun’s wake up calls” you smiled and kissed his nose and giggled which painted a warm smile on his cute features.
“Babe, I need to tell you something–” Luhan began but was interupted by a swing of the door “great timing guys” he said sarcastically.
“We’re going out, wanna come?” Chanyeol yelled excitingly as usual.
“They probably did” Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows with a cheeky grin.
“Yah !!” Suho yelled at baekhyun for being innappropriate.
“Guys!! Get out” Luhan gave them a look they seemed to understand, and so they left.
You started laughing because you really loved their dorkiness, especially in morning like this when they had the day-off.
“Babe, what were you about to say, before the great invite” you asked curiously.
He took a deep breath “baby, I–” this time he was interupted by a sneeze coming from … under the bed ?! You peeked under the bed from your side “Tao?!” You were confused to say the least, and so was luhan.
Tao crawled out from under the bed “gege, before you kill me just listen” he smiled awkwardly, then he dashed to the door without an explanation, leaving you both puzzled.
“Anyways, what I was gonna say is, I love you” he said looking into your eyes with such sincerity and adortion.

“Oh my god ! I love you too Luhan” you jumped in his arms, attacking him with kisses causing him to fall back from the sudden move. One kiss turned into two and two into three and so on till you were both having a morning make out session with you straddling him, until the door swang open “oh my god, the horror” Chen screamed playfully, Luhan sat up and now you were sitting in his lap. "What is it this time?“ Luhan asked clearly not happy about the interuption.
"Nothing, I just wanted to bother you guys a little” Chen smiled widely.
You raised an eyebrow at him “get out” you kicked him out and locked the door. 
Suddenly you erupted in giggles “we’re both dumb, we should’ve done this earlier” you said making him laugh lightly. 
“So where were we ?” You asked seductively as you got on the bed.
“I just looove you in my shirts” he said kissing you sweetly.
You both got back under the sheets, wanting to do nothing but relax into each other’s arms.
“Babe, why do you think Tao was under the bed?!” You asked confused.
“I don’t know, he’s Tao, no one knows why he does whatever he does” he joked causing you to giggle.
“Noona, it’s a matter of life or death, please open the door” Sehun knocked on the door.
“He sounds like someone’s chasing him” you exclaimed.
“He probably deserves it” Luhan commented.
This was what it’s like most mornings in the EXO dorm, and you loved every minute of it.