Wet Dreams - Suga

A collection of my old stuff

“Babe, do you think I’m y?” Yoongi asked, as you both lied in bed about to drift to lalaland. You were facing each other, your eyes were closed and you have been waiting all day to just get to bed and sleep.

“What are you on about, Oppa?!” You asked a bit sluggish, eyes still closed, you were really sleepy, your brain was barely functioning.

“Jagi, this is important!!” He pouts, although you can’t see him but you just know he’s pouting.

“Let me slee~~p!!” You whined barely understandable.

“Fine, be that way!” He sounded a little upset but you’ll make it up to him tomorrow.

~© Sometime during that night ®~

Suga was having a hard time falling asleep, so he just lied there watching you sleep.

“Oppa~” you whined in your sleep.

“Oh now you want to talk!” Yoongi said with a sour expression, he was quite oblivious to what was going on.

“Uh -uh -hmm” you moaned.

Yoongi looked at you, shocked and confused.

“What in the world?!” He exclaimed, and watched your face contract in an awfully familiar way.

“More Oppa!! Faster!” You said in slurred speech, due to the fact that you were asleep, and you were in absolute bliss in your dream.

Yoongi finally registered what was going on, he raised his eyebrow and smirked, but suddenly his face fell.
‘What if she was dreaming of someone else?!’ He thought.

Just as if on cue…
“Yoongi~~~” you moaned his name.

He looked at you astonished and entertained, he had a grin plastered on his face. He propped himself on one elbow and watched you dream about him.
“Oh this is gonna be FUN!!” He giggled mischievously.

~® Next morning ©~

You woke up first, you looked to your side and saw your boyfriend sound asleep, you couldn’t help but smile to yourself, he looked so cute when sleeping. You blushed a little though, remembering last night’s dream.

You brushed your teeth, tied your hair in a loose ponytail, and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

You were cutting some fruits to serve with breakfast, more like brunch since it was 11a.m. already, but you and your boyfriend weren’t the earliest risers.

You felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around your waist, you smiled knowing all too well who they belonged to.

“Good morning, Jagi!” Yoongi greeted with a cute accent, and kissed your cheeks.

“Morning, Yoongi!” You cooed.

He buried his face in your neck and tightened his grip on your waist, you giggled as his breath tickled your neck.

“Babe, let go! Or you won’t get food!” You playfully threatened.

Yoongi let go and sat on the table like a good boy.

You put breakfast on the table and sat opposite him, and you both started devouring your food.

“I had an awsome dream last night! I was Ironman! It was so cool!” Suga said excitingly out of nowhere.

“Sounds awesome! Was I in it?!” You asked with a grin.

“I don’t remember!” He pouts, “dreamed about anything interesting, Jagi?” He asked with a sly smirk.

You choked on your juice, after the coughing fit, you shook your head.

“Are you sure?” He questioned.

You blushed madly and your ears turned red. “Actually I don’t remember!” You lied, your voice cracking a bit.

“Really?! That’s a shame!” Yoongi smirked. “I hoped You’d tell me how good I was!”

You gasped, how in the world did he know.

“What are you talking about?” You played dumb.

“You know what I’m talking about! 'More Oppa!’” He mimicked you.

You covered your face with your hands.
“Am I that y?!” He teased.
“Do you love me that much?!” He smiled divilishly.
“Was I good?!”

“Sto~~p!!” You whined. “You’re mean!!” You pouted.

“Jagi..” He smiled cutely.

“Hmph!!” You turned away.

“Com'on baby!! I was just fooling around!” He pouts.

“Still!! You’re bad!”

“I’m sorry! I love you even though you are a ert!” He grinned.

“Oppa~~~” You whined, he took your hand and sat you on his lap, he kissed your cheek apologizing.

Then things got a little hotter, he kissed your lips, and slowly deepened it as he devoured your lips.
You could feel his hard-on poke your thigh.

He stood up and pulled you with him to the bedroom to make your dream a reality.