Chapter 2

Made

You had been spending all your time with Woo Yoon, it was filled with laughter and smile from you. If your mother know about this, she would definitely be happy with it since you're always stayed in your room, rarely go out only to work. You always surfing the internet, reading fan fiction, fan girl and so on that kept you from boring. Jimin and Hoseok goes brought ice creams for both of you.

You and Woo Yoon were talking with each other, her friendliness make it easy for you to be close with Woo Yoon. But something kept bothering you since Woo Yoon become closed with you, why she approached you when Jimin and Hoseok said that Woo Yoon is a shy girl just like you. 

"Woo Yoon, why you want to friend me?" You asked her make she looked at you as if she's expecting that you'll ask her and you did asked her.

"How should I say?.. I'm Namjoon's friend" She said while smiling slight at you, you frowned at her answered wasn't what you're expecting at all.

"How do you know me? Did he told you about me?"You asked feeling your heart slightly fluttered at the thought that Namjoon talked about you to his friends.

"His parents invited his friends to his weddings and his friends were quiet busy that time so only I came" Woo Yoon said while smiled at you, you still having the urge wanted to know that Namjoon told about you to his friends.

"And he never mentions anything about you but he didn't know that I came to his weddings either. But you know when I saw you at the wedding, your eyes sparkled but now it's emptied I see nothing" Woo Yoon said make your face hardened.

"I'm sorry to said this but he told us that his wife is not you but his girlfriend. So all his friends thought he married to his girlfriend" Woo Yoon said make you felt like a pang in your chest. Your chest tightened, Woo Yoon held your hand.

"I know it's hard for you, just believe me. You're beautiful enough to beat that ing " Woo Yoon hissed out of nowhere make you chuckled.

"You hate her?" You asked Woo Yoon then Hoseok and Jimin came back with ice creams in their hand. Hoseok handed you your ice cream make you smiled excitedly as you excitedly accepted it like a kid.

"I always hate that person" Woo Yoon said before eating the ice cream. The guys looked at each other before looked at Woo Yoon.

"Who?" They asked in synced.

"You both" Woo Yoon said make the guys glared at her before rolled their eyes at her. While, you all were eating the ice creams happily and talking to each other. Their eyes caught something behind you since you're facing them. You looked at them weirdly as Jimin nudged at Hoseok with a smirked on his face. You turned around only to make your heart being teared into pieces again. Namjoon and his girlfriend were happily holding each other hand while swinging it back and forth, you saw him smiling. You walked away leaving your new friends alone.

Hoseok watched you walked away make him confused. He ran up to you, only to found that tears was b in your eyes.

"Are you okay, Ji Ae?"Hoseok asked you, you just kept silenced. He wrapped his arms around you make you stiffened but this was the warm that you always wanted from your beloved people around you. You wrapped your arms around Hoseok, break down in his embrace.

"What's wrong with Ji Ae?"Jimin asked Woo Yoon, she just shrugged her shoulder but deep inside she knew your heart break.. again. She knew that you loved Namjoon since the sparkles in your eyes was shining when you at the weddings, when you didn't knew everything about him. All you knew that time was you was going to married with Namjoon.

"Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin called out Namjoon that caught his attention as he looked at their direction, smiling widely to them before heading to them. Woo Yoon elbowed Jimin lightly in the stomach because calling Namjoon.

"What was that for?!"Jimin said to Woo Yoon, she just smiled at him.

"What's up, guys"Namjoon said brightly as Woo Yoon only smiled at him but you still can sense the coldness in her smile. She never glanced at Namjoon's girlfriend.

"Oh hyung"Jimin said still held his stomach in pain. Namjoon frowned seeing the younger one.

"What's wrong with you?"Namjoon asked as his girlfriend clung into his arm like a koala that make Woo Yoon disgusted.

"Woo Yoon elbowed me"Jimin said make Namjoon lifted an eyebrow at Woo Yoon.

"Just because I want to" Woo Yoon said with a bored look on her face. Then Hoseok and you came, Namjoon still didn't saw you walking behind Hoseok.

"Namjoon-ah, how's your date with your wife?"Hoseok asked Namjoon teasingly make him chuckled also he make Woo Yoon burst into laughter that make all of them looked at her weirdly.

"I'm sorry, the whole story is just funny"Woo Yoon said while laughing again as the other frowned excepted for you. You got what Woo Yoon meant after all. Namjoon eyes landed on you make his smile immediately disappeared same goes as his girlfriend.

"Who is that?"Namjoon asked his friend, just acting. Woo Yoon scoffed quietly.

"Your wife"Woo Yoon said bluntly with serious look make Hoseok and Jimin looked at her weirdly before she burst into laughter.

"I'm just kidding you guys, why you always take my joke as a serious thing?!"Woo Yoon said laughing while holding her stomach. You could clearly saw in Woo Yoon face that she completely disgusted by Namjoon and his girlfriend. Namjoon gulped at Woo Yoon 'joke'. Woo Yoon put her arm on Namjoon's 'wife'.

"Guys, OMG I can't believe it. His wife is here. Why would take my jokes into a serious thing?"Woo Yoon said jokingly, only Hoseok and Jimin scrunched at her joke.

"Your joke is too much sometimes"Hoseok snapped at Woo Yoon make she pouted and stood beside you, hated standing near Namjoon's 'wife'.

"Ah-hyung, she's Ji Ae"Jimin said cheerfully, didn't knew anything about you and Namjoon. You just smiled slightly to him.

"Ji Ae, this is Namjoon hyung and his wife is Su Min"Jimin said, when the word wife came out from his mouth. You can't help but to felt a pang to your chest. Woo Yoon just nudged your side, just wanted you to knew that she's by your side to protected you.

"Your wife is pretty but Ji Ae is prettier"Woo Yoon bluntly said while putting her arm on your shoulder. Woo Yoon could felt that you slightly shaking. Namjoon just smiled slightly to you and Woo Yoon while Hoseok and Jimin judging Woo Yoon since she's acting more weirder than usual.

"If I were you, I would definitely marry Ji Ae"Woo Yoon blurted out again make Jimin pulled her away from you and dragged to god-know-where.

"Did Woo Yoon eat something strange because she definitely become more weirder"Namjoon said to eased the tense between you and him. Hoseok just smiled at Namjoon.

"I don't know, she just become more rude out of nowhere"Hoseok said while shrugging his shoulder, then Jimin came again while dragging Woo Yoon who have such unpleasant look on her face. Woo Yoon tried to escaped from Jimin grip that tightened on her wrist.

"What's wrong with your problem?!"Jimin shouted at Woo Yoon, only make Woo Yoon madder thinking about your situations. His raised voice caught a few attention to stranger who walking by.

"I never have a problem, it's not like I'm cheating on my beloved person?!"Woo Yoon shouted backed at Jimin make him more confused as her voice become more higher than Jimin. Her words make Namjoon and Su Min stiffened.

"Guys, enough already"Namjoon tried to calmed Jimin and Woo Yoon down. Woo Yoon glared at Namjoon but then her eyes laid on you. Her anger burning up when saw your hardened face.

"I would if----ugh YOU AND YOUR ING WIFE"Woo Yoon shouted at Namjoon before stormed off, leaving you alone with Hoseok and Jimin. Namjoon just squinted his eyes at Woo Yoon before glaring at you. You bit your lower lip.

"You're ruining our friendship"Namjoon snapped at you make your mode on. Since you always hate whenever someone just snap at you when you didn't do anything wrong.

"I wouldn't if you and your ing here"You snapped backed at him and glared at his girlfriend who plastered face to you. Hoseok and Jimin just watched you and Namjoon fought.

"I bet you become ing petty that you're begging to become friend with my friends"

"I bet you're wife is ing sad if she knew that you're dating with someone else who is ing petty like a stray dog"You said sharply at him make him fell in silenced but glaring at you. You smirked in victory. Namjoon flushed in angered.

"Guys, just stop fighting already. What's wrong with all of us?"Hoseok said to you and the other. Your mode was still on.

"I wouldn't if the guy asked for the divorce in the first place when he clearly can do it"You snapped at Hoseok make him looked at you weirdly.

"What are you saying about?"Hoseok asked you make your mode immediately turned off.

"N-nothing"You said, you just wished that Woo Yoon wouldn't leaved you alone in this situation.

"What do you mean by divorce?"Jimin asked you make you gulped.

"Ji Ae!"Woo Yoon came just right in timed, saving your day. Woo Yoon came backed because she's worried about you. Especially when you're with Namjoon and his so-called-wife. You sighed in relieved as Woo Yoon linked her arm with you.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you and your wife, Namjoon. I'm just stressing out because of the business"Woo Yoon said, didn't sound sincere at all. More like a plain apologize.

"It's okay"Namjoon said while eyeing you.

"And I'm sorry Chim"Woo Yoon said, finally sound more sincere. 

"I wonder why you hate my wife so much"Namjoon said bluntly at Woo Yoon make she raised an eyebrow at him

"She's the one who asked for it not me. On top of that her inside is ugly. I can imagine her turn into a monster without face"Woo Yoon said bluntly at Namjoon make them having a glared contest until Hoseok broke it.