Chapter 20

Made

He looked up from his phone, his eyes met yours. He smile in satisfied as the outfits he picked, goes well with you. He bit his lower lips before stared at your wardrobe again. He go through your wardrobe again make you rolled your eyes before walked up to him.

 

"Come on, let's just go already." He turned at you with a simple black choker in his hand.

 

"Wear this." He handed to you the choker.

 

"I don't want. I'm not into choker." You whined as you just stared at him.

 

"Then, why you have choker in your closet?"

 

"It's a gift."

 

"Wear it." He said in stern voice. You pouted before take the choker in his hand and wear it. You glared at him as he beamed his smile before ruffled your hair.

 

"You're messing my hair." You stomped your feet. Namjoon chuckle.

 

"You're messing with my heart." Namjoon said with his playful grin. Your cheeks flushed in slight red.

 

"Oh shut up."

 

"You shut up."

 

"Make me." You crossed your arms on your chest as you tapped your foot on the floor. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at you.

 

"I will but you might moan a little." Your cheeks turned crimson red.

 

"Ew!" You headed out from your room as he burst into laughter. You saw your mother sitting on the couch, waiting for you. Namjoon laughed as he climbed down the stairs. You glared at him as your mother stood on her feet while shaking her head at both of you. You linked your arm with your mother's but your mother pushed you. Since, she always hate when you do that. You whined at her. Namjoon took your arm before linked with his.

 

"What are you doing?" You snapped at him as he smiled at you.

 

"You don't have eyes?" When you just about to snap back at Namjoon, your mother cut you.

 

"You both are married couple for god sake. Not teenager couple." Your mother said as she got inside the car, at the back seat. You sat beside your mother but shooed you away, telling you that you should sit beside Namjoon since you're his wife and not to worry about her. 

 

"Mom!" You whined beside her, she narrowed her eyes at you make you pout. You sat beside Namjoon who chuckled at you. You slumped on the seat as you crossed your arms on your chest, still pouting. 

 

"Where are we gonna go?" Namjoon ask. You look out at the window. Namjoon poked your arm.

 

"I'm asking you." You turn to look at him as you glared.

 

"Anywhere, I guess. As long as the place is safe. I'm fine." Namjoon nodded before drove his car.

 

-

 

Smile lit up on your face and your mother's. Namjoon just chuckled. You walked beside Namjoon, unconsciously you linked your arm with his. Namjoon let out a soft giggle. You just followed your mother, since it's her day. It's been awhile since you hang out with your mother. Your mother entered a shop as you just looked around. You tugged Namjoon's shirt. 

 

"What?" Namjoon ask. You squinted your eyes at people.

 

"People keep staring." You said at him, he just chuckle. He put his hand in his pocket.

 

"Of course they would." You glared at Namjoon before smacked his arm. 

 

"What? It's the truth."

 

"This is why I don't want you to pick my outfits because you would turn me into a runway model."

 

"There's nothing wrong with it." Namjoon said make you hissed at him. You let go of his arm and walk to your mother who was calling for you. Namjoon just stared at your figure, he let out a soft sigh before walk toward you and your mother.

 

-

 

You pouted when your mother head out from the restaurant to answer the phone call. 

 

"Look like she's gonna be busy for awhile." You murmur. The waiter put ice cream in front of you that you've ordered. You just stared at the ice cream as Namjoon watched you. 

 

"Here." Namjoon held a spoonful of ice cream in front of you.

 

"I can eat by myself." You huffed at him before took the spoon from his hand. You ate the ice cream happily. He chuckled at you.

 

"I rarely see you hanging out with Su Min nowadays. What happen?" You ask while eyeing your mother who still talking on the phone at outside of the restaurant. 

 

"She's busy with her work." You frowned slightly at Namjoon, he raised an eyebrow at you.

 

"What?"

 

"I always think that when people aren't busy but you're the one who just not important to them." You said without realizing what you said was hurting him. Namjoon fell in silences as he stared at you. You turn to look at him, you bit your lower lip. You realized your words hurting him.

 

"Want some?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he eyeing the spoonful of ice cream that you held in front him. You smiled when he ate the ice cream. You pushed the ice cream to him.

 

"You can eat it." You said. His face brightened up. You chuckled at him. Your phone show notifications. 

 

I have to go first. You can hang out with Namjoon.

 

You pouted as you casually leaned on Namjoon.

 

"My mom have to go first." You said. Namjoon nodded to you. You put your head on his shoulder as you smile slightly when saw text from Hoseok.

 

Where are you?

 

With friend, hanging out.

 

Ah..

 

Why?

 

If you're free, I just want to hang out but it's okay.

 

You stared at his text, you would love to hang out with Hoseok but something hold you back. You sighed before shoved your phone in your beg.

 

"Why are you sighing?" You slumped onto his side.

 

"Hoseok."

 

"Why?"

 

"He want to hang out." You mumble. Namjoon fell in silence before nodded.

 

"If you want to hang out with him, why don't you go?" You frowned as you look at Namjoon.

 

"You don't mind?" Namjoon shrugged his shoulder.

 

"It's better than seeing you keep sighing." 

 

"I'm not sure if I can face him now. I feel bad for rejecting him when he didn't know the real reason." 

 

"But you are happy with him."

 

"I'm not even sure about that." You mumble. You stared at your conversation between Hoseok. 

 

"Do you want to go home?" Namjoon ask. You immediately put your phone in your pocket.

 

"I don't mind if you want to go out more." Namjoon nodded before he stood on his feet. You followed Namjoon behind. Out of nowhere, Namjoon grabbed your hand. You raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"What are you doing?" You wriggle your hand, trying to take it out from his hand. He tightened his hand.

 

"Come on, we're a couple after all." Playful grin plastered on his face make you rolled your eyes at him. You let Namjoon hold your hand as you walked beside him.

 

You and Namjoon walked around the mall. Namjoon pulled you to a shop. You just let him dragged you. You squinted your eyes at a section before you wriggle your hand from his hand and walked to the section that brought you to smile. Kid Section.

 

You look at the kids clothes with smile plastered on your face. Namjoon watched around the shop and found you at the kid section, he walk to you. Watching you.

 

"This is too cute." Namjoon chuckle. Know he understand why your mother said you loves children. You can't keep your hands off from the kids clothes. Your eyes were glued to it.

 

"Do you loves children that much?" You hummed to his question. His eyes shifted to the kids clothes that brought him to smile too.

 

"Come on, we're not here to buy kids clothes unless we have baby." You pouted as Namjoon dragged you. Namjoon picked clothes for him as you just waited for him.

 

"Pick for me." You squinted your eyes at Namjoon.

 

"Come on, I picked outfits for you. How about you pick something for me?" You nodded to him as you go through the guy section. Your hands were fast to pick a red shirt, black simple shi, a leather jacket and you just have the urge to see in leather pants, so you picked that for him. You handed to him. He nodded in approval before go to the changing room.

 

-

 

"Hey." You looked up from your phone only to make your breath hitched.

 

 

 

Namjoon inserted his hand inside his pocket while looking down at his outfit. He smile in approval.

 

"This is nice."

 

'Too nice.' You gulped. You can't teared your eyes from him.

 

"Let's buy this one and the red one." Namjoon said. You're gripping tightly to your phone.

 

"How about no?" Namjoon frowned at you.

 

"Why not?"

 

"I regretted choosing it because the clothes are sin." Namjoon laughed at you as he entered the changing room again. Soon, he got out with the clothes that you picked for him to the counter. You ran to his side.

 

"No, don't buy it." You whined beside him, he ruffled your hair. You pouted when he handed his card to the cashier.

 

"Never ask me to pick clothes for you again."

 

"You pick good clothes, why not?"

 

"Yeah, too good that it could make me sinning." You said, the cashier giggled at both of you. Namjoon laughed while shake his head as he take the shopping bag and grab your hand with his free hand and walked out from the shop.