Chapter 28

Made

You glanced nervously at Hoseok as you planning to tell him the truth.

"Hobi," You mumbled. He turned to look at you before flashing his infamous smile that instantly melted you.

"I want to tell you something," You took his hand and sat on a bench, you sighed as your grips on his hand become tight.

"I hope you won't hate me," Hoseok frowned at you before laughed a little.

"I love you, how can I do that," You're gritting your teeth.

"I'm married to Namjoon," Hoseok looks at you as if you're joking.

"I'm sorry if I've been hiding it from you, I'm really sorry," Tears swelled in your eyes when Hoseok pulled his hand from your grip as he frowned deeply. He bore into your eyes, trying to believe it was a joke. He didn't find any of those in your eyes other than seriousness and sadness about the truth. He tore his attention from you, anywhere but you.

"What are you saying?" He was trying to convince himself that it was a joke, he wants it to be a joke.

"I'm married to Namjoon before I know you. My mother arranged the marriage with me and Namjoon and I'm his wife," Hoseok got up on his feet.

"After all this time, now you're telling me this?" His eyes brimmed with tears as he said it.

" I'm sorry, I don't think we can continue this relationship anymore. You're married to my best friend," You gripped his arm.

"Please, I love you," You said to him, tears were threatening him, wanting to call as he smiles a little at you.

"I know and I love you too but we can't do this," Hoseok slipped his arm from your grip as he walked away, leaving you alone.

You gripped the hem of your shirt to the extent your knuckles turned white as it shakes. You looked up and your mouth fell apart. Your mother, tears streaming down on her cheeks. You stood on your feet. She ran to her car with tears streaming.

"Mom!" You shouted as you fastened your pace to her car but before you could reach her car, she's already racing her car to god-know-where. You crouched down as tears streaming faster than before. You're sobbing violently.

After awhile, you stood, standing there lifeless as you just let people stared at you weirdly. Your eyes were red and bloodshot. Your phone rang, you picked it up.

"M-mom in the hospital. She got into car accident." You gasped, you immediately grabbed a taxi once your sister told you the hospital. Once you arrived, you ran to the room. Your sister was waiting outside while biting her nails, showing that she was scared and nervous.

You hugged your sister without any warning. She hugged you back, soothing her hand on your back.

"I already call Namjoon, he will arrive soon." You sniffed before mumble a "thank you,".

-

Namjoon walked with a fast pace, his eyes immediately fell on you who were sitting on the bench with your head hanging low in despair.

"Hey." You looked up and saw Namjoon, you immediately threw your arms around him and soon sobbing again.

"It's okay, I'm here. Always here." Namjoon whispered, trying to calm you down. You shook your head at him.

"It's my fault." You said between your sobs, he frowned slightly.

"I told Hoseok about us and my mom saw me with Hoseok. She's breaking apart seeing me with Hoseok. It's because of me." Your arms tightened around his neck as you sobbed harder. His arms were around your waist while patting your back.

"Where's Hoseok?"

"He leaves me." Namjoon sighed as he ran his fingers through your hair. His heart was falling apart seeing you in this state.

"Do you love him?" You didn't hesitate to nod. His chest tightened as he swallowed the bitter lump in his throat. After he calmed you down, he excused himself.

-

Namjoon knocked on Hoseok's door. Hoseok opened the door, his eyes were red.

"Namjoon." He mumbled.

"You know that Ji Ae loves you." Hoseok stared at Namjoon before he let out an empty chuckle.

"She's your wife, Namjoon. You're my best friend. No matter how hurt it is, you're my friend and she's your wife. I have no choice to let her go."

"I let her go because of you." Hoseok frowned as he looked at Namjoon.

"You know about it from the beginning?"

"I was the one who courage her. She loves you, Hoseok." Hoseok fell in silence, he shakes his head.

"She's still-."

"She loves you and you love her. From the beginning of our marriage, we never love each other. If I love her from the beginning, I would own every piece of her heart but you own every piece of her heart. I love her after she loves you. I sacrifice my wife for you, I would ask her mother to divorce just to see both of you be happy since I don't deserve her. You did, Hoseok. You always deserve her, I'm giving you the person I love to you because she loves you. I saw how she fell in love with you and how you fell in love with her. Those sparks in her eyes for you, her heart is for you, not mine. So please, I'm gonna sacrifice everything I have for both of you to be happy even if it's mean I have to divorce with Ji Ae. Would you come with me to meet her?" Hoseok was speechless at Namjoon. He didn't know what to said or do. Hoseok chewed on his lower lips as he stared at Namjoon straight in the eyes.

"Please, she loves you so much. I'm begging you, Hoseok." Hoseok looked down on his feet. They both fell into a deep silence.

"You love her." Hoseok looks at Namjoon as a small smile tugged on his lips.

"I am but she loves you. Now please, come with me to confront her mother about this. About us. She's not happy with me, she's happy with you. No matter how hurt to me to let her go but it's the best decision for what I can do. I'm giving you my world. What would you say, my friend?" Hoseok stared at Namjoon, he smiles to him before nodded. Namjoon breaks out in a smile before hugged Hoseok.

"Thank you."

"No, I'm the one who should be. You sacrifice your world, Joon. I owe you big." Hoseok said to Namjoon, he just smile to Hoseok. He hurt his own heart with it but he sugar coated his heart by your happiness. Just the thought that you're happy made his heart warm even though he's not the reason of it. He just wants you to be happy.

-

Your mother has woke up but she didn't allow you to enter and now you sat on the bench, still sobbing. You stood on your feet, entering your mother's ward even though she didn't allow you to. You stared at your mother but she ignores your existence. Your sister looked at you, sadness filled in her eyes. You swallow the huge lump in your throat before you got on your knees.

"Mom, please forgive me. I know what I did was wrong." Tears freely flowed from your eyes before you sobbed violently. Your sister's heart was hurting as she looked at her mother.

"Mom, forgive her." Your sister mumbled. Your mother pretends not to hear it before she laid on the bed, acting like no one was in the room. Your sister sighed as she walked to you and patted your shoulder before walked out from the ward.

You just stayed like that, didn't care if your knees were starting to hurt nor bruise but all you care was that to seek forgiveness from your mother. Your hands were clenching into fists as you tried to stop crying. Your mother glanced at you, her heart breaks to the fact that you had an affair with Hoseok.

You shut your eyes, your chest heaved up and down as you sniffed multiple times. You opened your eyes and saw Namjoon was kneeling beside you. You looked at him as you frowned.

"I'm sorry if our marriage didn't meet your expectations. It's all because of me, when we get married, I have a girlfriend that time. I treated your daughter badly and didn't treat her like the way a husband should. When you visited us, it was all an act because I didn't want to see you nor Ji Ae hurting. It was my fault from the beginning. She wasn't happy with me and she met Hoseok. Since then, she is happy with him and I know about it. She didn't want to continue her relationship with Hoseok but I'm the one who courage her because she's happy with him and loves him. And I loves my girlfriend. We didn't love each other since the beginning. So please blame me instead of your daughter." You stared at Namjoon. You know he lied about the part he loves his girlfriend, he loved her. You didn't understand why he was doing this. You didn't get it, why he was trying so hard to divorce with you when you always see him comfortable and happy around you. You can see the pain beaming in his eyes but why? Just why?