Chapter 11

Made

All the guests moved to the hall. You talked with the other. Yee Rin seems slightly at eased than before.

"Ji Ae"Someone called you, you turned around to met Hoseok with his usual bright smile that could be brighter than the sun.

"Hoseok!"You said while smiling to him, you realized that he wasn't alone. He with the black hair guy and the groomsmen. You just stared at them with awkward look as Hoseok chuckled seeing your espression.

"Meet my friend, this is Yoongi-hyung, Jin-hyung, Taehyung and of course you know who this is, Jimin"Hoseok introduced one by one. All of them are new faces to you excepted for Jimin.

"I'm Ji Ae. Kim Ji Ae"You introduced yourself to them, you're hoping someone would dragged you out from here because you hated introducing yourself tbh. Woo Yoon put her arm around your shoulder, saving the day again.

"What's up, bro? Long time no see"Woo Yoon said make them rolled their eyes.

"The way you speak didn't match with the dress you're wearing"Yoongi snapped at Woo Yoon make she immediately glared at him.

"Well your height is not high as your confidece"Woo Yoon snapped back at him while throwing draggers with her eyes.

"You guys are like cat and dog, always fighting"Taehyung whined at the two. Woo Yoon hissed at Yoongi and Taehyung.

"I'm the cat obviously because cats rule, dogs drool"Woo Yoon said again make them all rolled their eyes.

"Could you guys have peace for a day?"Jimin said to Woo Yoon and Yoongi. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulder.

"It's obvious because she can't handle my swag"Yoongi said make Woo Yoon rolled her eyes.

"Oppa!"A bright high-pitched voice came out from nowhere enough to brought attention to the girl.

"Junnie, please don't make your voice high-pitched"So Hee said to Jun Yeong while glaring at her. Jun Yeong just pouted before linked her arm with your arm.

"Your voice is already high"Yee Rin said while judging Jun Yeong who became pouty.

"Anyway congrats Yee Rin"Hoseok said smiling ear to ear. Yee Rin just smiled to him.

"Well the party just started after all"Woo Yoon said while smirking.

"More like for night"So Hee blurted out make Woo Yoon bursted into laughed.

"Seriously guys...Why we're friends again?"Yee Rin hissed at them while judging them up and down.

"Because we're destined"

"What do you mean for night?"Jun Yeong said with questioning look. You just stood there awkwardly, didn't know how to deal with the girls when they..like that again.

"You're still innocent"Woo Yoon said, the boys just shook their head at the girls.

"I am not!"Jun Yeong said while stomping her feet like a child. The girls just shook their head at Jun Yeong's action. You looked around the hall, no wonder Namjoon didn't brought Su Min with him. There were familiar faces that came to your wedding party with him. He didn't wanted to blowed his cover.

"So Woo Yoon when are you going to be in relationship?"Yee Rin asked Woo Yoon make Woo Yoon looked at her with flat face.

"Not interested"Woo Yoon said shortly make Yee Rin rolled her eyes at her. So Hee and Jun Yeong just shrugged their shoulder.

"You've should experienced how love feel"Yee Rin started to blabbered make Woo Yoon rolled her eyes.

"You only said that because now you're married, if not you'll stay single and be a cat lady"Woo Yoon snapped at Yee Rin.

"Girls, why you always fighting?"Jin snapped at the two, they just scoffed at Jin.

"We're not fighting. We're just a not-so-friendly conversation"So Hee said out of nowhere make the two girls nodded in synced. You caught Hoseok staring at you, he immediately flushed in red when you smile at him. Out of nowhere, the others headed to somewhere leaving you and Hoseok behind. Probably on purposed because you could see they smirked at Hoseok.

"You look really pretty"Hoseok said to you make you smile at him. You swear Hoseok's breath hitched when you smiled at him. He's falling deeper than what you expected, you didn't wanted to hurt his feelings.

"You look really nice too"You said to Hoseok make he blushed and smile brightly at you. Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck nervously, you looked at him weirdly.

"Did you free this weekend?"Hoseok asked you, you looked at him blankly for awhile. You knew it, he's going to ask you out. How can you not felt guilty at him. He like you more than you deserve to.

"Are you busy?"Hoseok asked again, his bright smile fell slightly but still kept smiling for you. You wanted to answered him but somewhat words stuck on your throat.

"Right, you must been busy. Someone pretty like you always busy"Hoseok said to you before walked away leaving you. When you just about to catch Hoseok, someone held your wrist.

"What?"You snapped at Namjoon before glaring at his hand that still held your wrist firmly.

"Someone want to meet us"Namjoon said to you make you froze before let him dragged you to somewhere.

"Who?"You asked Namjoon as you walked beside him, glancing at him.

"A guest at our wedding, she saw me and asking where were you? She's being annoying basically"Namjoon said with a flat face, clearly hated it. He whispered when said about your wedding with him, just enough for you to heard it. You bit your lower lip, you quiet hate his harsh words toward the guest. You saw a familiar face make you smiling ear to ear.

"Dabin!"You shouted before ran to the familiar face that caught your attention, you escaped from Namjoon's grip easily.

"Ji Ae"Dabin sqeualed before threw her arms around you, tightly. You smiled, just embraced her warmly as you patted her back.

"I miss you so much"Dabin whispered to you make you chuckled. Namjoon stood beside you, staring at you with confused look.

"Ah-I forgot. Dabin, this is Namjoon..."You introduced Namjoon to Dabin, not sure what to adressed. You frowned slightly, trying to searched the right word to adressed Namjoon.

"Your husband, I know"Dabin said while smiling brightly at you. You just smiled slightly to her, the words somewhat relieved you but at the same hurt you like always.

"So, Namjoon. Dabin is my bestfriend since we could remember"You introduced Dabin to Namjoon, he just smile to Dabin. His face slightly tightened when you introduced to him.

"Well, where's your mother?"You asked Dabin who still smiling brightly, can't believed the fact that you're married and you guys finally met each other after a long years aparted from each other.

"She go to comfort room for awhile. Well, she met your husband just now and asking where were you. I didn't expected to met you here. Sorry because I can't came to your wedding"Dabin said to you, your jaw tightened when Dabin said her mother was the one who met Namjoon. Also the one who Namjoon said annoying. You glared at him, sharply. His face looked guilty. You shifted your attention to Dabin.

"I can't believed we finally met"Dabin blurted out, her eyes slightly watery make you smile to her before pulled her into a warm hug.

"Well even though our friendship is slightly broken, it still beautiful"You said to her make she tightened the hug. Her height with you was a big difference, she reached your shoulder. While the last time you met, she almost the same height as you.

"You're so tall now, I feel like an ant! Why you love to growing?"Dabin whined at you make you chuckled. You both looked like sisters. Even though the height difference make you felt awkward with her. You spent your time with Dabin, since she's going to abroad again. Just like before but before you're the one who had to moved apart from each other.

You don't even know how your friendship going strong when you both barely contacted each other but all you can said is that the friendship is still beautiful even though it's slightly broken. When the party ended, you bidded goodbye to Dabin even though it hurt both of you.

You had to go home with Namjoon since Woo Yoon was the one who brought you to the wedding venue but she had to go first because something came up. So Hee and Jun Yeong took taxi to go home. So you left no choice since you didn't bring your car. You both also sured that no one saw you both together.

You still can't forgot the fact that he called your mother's bestfriend, annoying. Which brought you to 100 real quick with him. You both wrapped in silence, you just played with your phone.

"I'm sorry"Namjoon said as his eyes glued to the rode, you just pretend like you didn't heard him as you continued to played with your phone. Namjoon huffed out of frustration silently before you both stucked in a traffic. Namjoon snatched your phone out of nowhere before put in his suit. You glared at him before rolled eyes at him. You faced outside.

"I'm sorry, okay. I didn't knew she was your mother's bestfriend"

"Even if she isn't. You will still called her annoying"You snapped at Namjoon make him sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just stressed out because I fought with Su Min a little"

"I don't want to hear you ing excuses, you still called my bestfriend's mother annoying. How could you? What would you do if I called your friends annoying or if I disrespecting your friends?"You hissed at him make him fell in silence before he let out a sigh.

"Clearly you would hate it and that's what I felt toward you right now"You said to him while glaring at him.

"I'm sorry"He whispered before both of you fell in silenced again.