Chapter 6

Made

When you arrived at the amusement park, Jun Yeong and Woo Yoon immediately squealed like a little kids and their smile become wider. While So Hee and Yee Rin just maintained their 'cool' image. You just watched them, smiling to yourself realizing how childish they are. Jun Yeong and Woo Yoon who stood beside each other staring at the amusement park with sparkly eyes, So Hee immediately stood between of them.

"Yah!"Jun Yeong said at So Hee who just glared at her. Woo Yoon just watched them two with bored look, clearly done with them. You just stood beside Yee Rin.

"Does they always like that?"You asked Yee Rin, still amused by their childish. Yee Rin chuckled before answered your question.

"This is normal"Yee Rin said while judging her friends up and down as she crossed her arms. Jun Yeong and So Hee still fighting over Woo Yoon, who was the one who should stood beside her.

"What are they doing?"

"Fighting over Woo Yoon"Yee Rin said shortly make you scrunched your face. You slightly confused by what she said.

"But we're straight, don't worry it just that the two liked Woo Yoon more. Even though they both have been rejected by Woo Yoon since they always followed her like lost puppy"Yee Rin said, Woo Yoon ran backed to Yee Rin and stood beside her but she glared at So Hee when she followed her.

"Can I have freedom?"Woo Yoon asked while Jun Yeong sprinted toward them, you just stared at her as her friends immediately walked away leaving you alone. Jun Yeong just sprinted before she wrapped her arms around you. Jun Yeong just giggled before let you go. Then, they stood beside you and Jun Yeong.

"Let's go!"Jun Yeong said in excited voice while dragged you as her friends just followed her from behind excepted for Woo Yoon who stood beside you. As time passed, you really had fun time with Woo Yoon and her friends, who really weird and suit for each other. Everyone of them make their group completed but what you liked about them the most, was that they didn't cared what the others think about them. They just become themselves without caring what other people cared about them.

You just smiled while holding a teddy bear that Yee Rin got for you. Yee Rin was playing game and she got teddy bear, she handed to you saying it was gift for you as a new friend.

"Let's go eat"Woo Yoon said while pouting since her stomach was grumbling, well she always hungry never full.

"Yeay! Woo Yoon buying us food"So Hee said out nowhere make Woo Yoon looked at her with shocked face.

"What?! I didn't-whatever let's go eat! I'm buying!"Woo Yoon said make Jun Yeong jumped before hugged Woo Yoon only make So Hee break the hug, glaring at Jun Yeong.

-Skip-

They and you sat inside a restaurant not far from the amusement park, you guys just walked to the restaurant since it's not that far. While waiting for their and your food, Yee Rin was lost in her thoughts as the other talked with you. Yee Rin pulled out her phone then she stared at her phone for awhile before a smile crept on her face. Since you sat beside Yee Rin, you caught what she was staring at a picture, a guy.

You wondered who since it's literally brought Yee Rin to smile, the guy in her phone looked so sweet and nice person. Yee Rin just stared at the guy picture, you could see the sparked and loved in her eyes when she stared at the picture.

Yee Rin just stared at the guy picture, you could see the sparked and loved in her eyes when she stared at the picture

 

So Hee realized what Yee Rin was doing make she raised an eyebrow and nudged Woo Yoon and Jun Yeong.

"Miss husband too much, huh?"Woo Yoon said make Yee Rin blushed a little while you just watched her with confusion.

"Husband?"You said while staring at Yee Rin who smiling shyly at you and blush on her cheeks.

"This person is my fiance"Yee Rin said while showing the picture to you, her smile when she showed to you make you smiled to yourself realizing how much she loved her fiance. You nodded to her make her smile become more wider.

"Jungkook is a nice person"Jun Yeong said while nodding to Yee Rin.

"Of course he is because he's mine"Yee Rin said to them, you chuckled quietly beside her.

"And rough person too"So Hee said wriggling her eyebrows. Woo Yoon just silently nodded with So Hee's statement.

"Guys...no"Yee Rin said while glaring at So Hee. You giggled beside her.

"What I'm just talking about the truth"So Hee said make Yee Rin scowled at her. While you giggled beside Yee Rin, your eyes caught a guy who staring at Yee Rin like the way Yee Rin at the picture. You gasped quietly realizing the guy was the guy in Yee Rin phone, Jungkook. Jungkook realized that you caught him staring, he put his index on his lip. Signaling you not to told Yee Rin about it. Jungkook sat not that far from Yee Rin but still didn't wanted to blew his cover.

You just nodded slightly to him, he smiled shyly to you before you shifted your attention to Yee Rin.

"How long since you guys been together?"You asked Yee Rin who still scowling at So Hee, she immediately smiled when you asked her.

"Just a month"Yee Rin said as her eyes throwing love, your eyes widened didn't expected it.

"What?-How?"You said out of confusion. Yee Rin smiled genuinely at you, understood why you confused.

"It was arranged marriage but Yee Rin's and Jungkook's parents don't want to rush it, then marry"Jun Yeong explained to you, you just nodded while Yee Rin glared at Jun Yeong for explaining since she wanted to. Your heart slightly hurt but happy for Yee Rin that she didn't have to go through what you're through. You still can't helped but to be jealous at Yee Rin and Jungkook, they clearly in love with each other while you, broken marriage.

Woo Yoon stared at you for awhile, you just nodded to her signaling her that you're okay.

"Where is him?"You asked Yee Rin again, her smile fell slightly but still smiling.

"He have work in Japan for two weeks so..yeah"Yee Rin said then their and your foods arrived at the table. You all ate in silenced. You saw Jungkook walked out when you guys were eating but Yee Rin still didn't caught that. You wondered what he was doing, why he's hiding from Yee Rin.

After you guys finished eating, you go backed to the amusement park with them. You just let your eyes wandered then your eyes caught a couple. Your smile fell when you realized that it was Namjoon and Su Min, walking hand in hand looked like in their own world. Yee Rin saw how your smile fell and followed your eyes, she also saw Namjoon and Su Min. She smiled to herself.

"You just need to find someone special to be happy"Yee Rin said while patting your shoulder, you smiled slightly to Yee Rin.

'I'm glad that Woo Yoon didn't tell them' You thought to yourself, you sure that Woo Yoon didn't told them about you and Namjoon. You just stared at them, Su Min leaned on Namjoon with a bright smile that brighter than the sun same goes Namjoon make your heart hurt again. You looked at your feet for seconds before shifting your attention to the other.

Yee Rin smiled widely at you while the other smiling to each other and nudging each other excepted you. Yee Rin didn't realized it at all. Your eyes landed on a guy who stood behind Yee Rin with a shy yet bright smile plastered on his face. Jungkook put his hand on Yee Rin's shoulder make she jumped in surprised.

She just stared at you and her friends with wide and shocking eyes. Yee Rin slowly turned to faced Jungkook. She froze when her eyes met with Jungkook's as he just smiled sweetly at her. The couple forget that they in public as they drove to their own world.

"This love bird should get a room"Woo Yoon said while putting her arm on Jun Yeong shoulder. You just stared at the two, you wondered if there's someone could love you like that. How lucky you are, if there is.

"Jungkook?"A voice interrupted the love bird make them snapped out from their own world.

"Namjoon hyung!"Jungkook said excitedly before bro-hugged Namjoon. Yee Rin just stood there shyly with blush on her cheeks that visible to anyone.

"Who is this?"Jungkook asked Namjoon when his eyes landed on Su Min who clung on his arm. Namjoon just looked at Su Min for awhile, didn't know what to tell his younger friend.

"His wife"So Hee said with blank look, Namjoon smile awkwardly as Jungkook just nodded.

"So you're the one who Namjoon-hyung always said! I always wanted to meet you"Jungkook said while held out his hand to Su Min. Su Min smiled awkwardly as she accepted his hand. You just watched them with emotionless look but Woo Yoon aware that you're hurting in the inside as she threw a smile at you.

"Jungkook, this is my new friend. Ji Ae"Yee Rin said, tugging Jungkook sleeve. He just smile at you before putting his arm on Yee Rin shoulder.

"I know"Jungkook said make Yee Rin scrunched her face. Yee Rin glared at Jungkook. Her friends just chuckled at Yee Rin action, it's obvious that she's jealous.

"How did you know that?"Yee Rin asked Jungkook. You smile while shook your head, you somewhat happy for Yee Rin.