Chapter 14

Made

Namjoon looked around the book cafe, he lost his sight of you. He thought you were at the table but you're not. He started to become panicked before caught you reading while sitting on top of box. He sighed in relieved. He stared at you for awhile before took out his phone. He took a picture of you, secretly. 

He smiled to himself while staring at your picture, he knew he will be in trouble if you know but he will keep it to himself

He smiled to himself while staring at your picture, he knew he will be in trouble if you know but he will keep it to himself. He chuckled to himself, realizing that he seems like a creepy stalker. You just read silently, still not realizing that Namjoon took a picture of you. Namjoon sat in front of you, so that both of you were facing each other. You looked up from the book, stared at him blankly. He smiled at you make you flushed in red again.

You looked at your book, slightly freaking out in the inside

You looked at your book, slightly freaking out in the inside. Namjoon laughed at you before ruffled your hair.

"You're so cute"Namjoon said to you while laughing, you rolled your eyes at him even though the blush still visible on your cheeks.

"Could you stop being weird?"You said to him while 'focusing' back on the book. Namjoon chuckled loudly make you scoffed.

"Why should I?"Namjoon piped at you, you looked at him with flat look.

"Because you're being disgusting"

"You liked it, why should I?"Namjoon said, caught you red-handed but acted like nothing happened on the outside.

"You have no proof to said that I liked it"You mumbled while reading the book.

"The blushing is enough"Namjoon teased you, you just stared at the book while smiling to yourself.

"Whatever"You said to him, acted like didn't care at all. Namjoon just chuckled at you. His phone rang as you continued to read your book in front of him. He stared at his phone before let out a smile.

"It must be Su Min"You whispered to yourself, seeing how his expression go even brighter. You sighed to yourself.

'After all, Su Min owned his heart' You thought to yourself as you let yourself lost in the book. After awhile, Namjoon still texting with Su Min before he looked up from his phone to look at you with guilt.

"Hey"Namjoon said, you looked up from your book. You just stared at him, you can see that guiltiness written all over his face. You smiled at him.

"Su Min, right? Just go"You said to him, he just bit his lower lip. He already promised to spent time with you yet he found himself breaking his promise.

"Just go, I don't mind it. After all, you both fought before maybe she wanted to apologize to you. Go before I change my mind"You said to him, he just nodded before ruffled your hair. He stood on his feet before murmured thanks. He walked away leaving you alone. You just watched him walked away, you let out a sigh before leaned your head on the shelf.

"Like they said, when you loved something or somebody. You just have to let it go"You said to yourself, staring into the air. You just let yourself lost in thoughts, in your own world. You felt a poke on your cheek, make you jolted in surprise. Your eyes met with Hoseok's make you calmed down.

"You almost make me have a heart attack!"You silently scolding him make he laughed at you. You glared at Hoseok as he just laughed at you.

You huffed in anger, your heart beat still beating fast due to the shock

You huffed in anger, your heart beat still beating fast due to the shock. You rolled your eyes at him as he calmed himself down from the laugh.

"What are you doing here?"You asked Hoseok when he calmed himself down. Hoseok shrugged his shoulder.

"I just came here without expecting to see you here. Well, I just have the guts to get inside this book cafe"Hoseok said while looked around the book cafe.

"Did you come here alone?"You asked Hoseok, he just nodded at you. You just nodded before stared at your book again. Hoseok just stared at you without realizing. You looked up from the book, found himself staring at you. You chuckled to yourself before flicked his forehead. Hoseok just shyly smile at you.

"I'm sorry"Hoseok said as blush slowly crept on his cheeks make it visible. You just shake your head at him while smiling to yourself.

"It's okay"You said to him only make his blush even more visible.

"You just really beautiful, I can't help it"Hoseok said bluntly, his honestly make you flushed in red.

"Did you come alone too?"Hoseok asked you, you stared at him blankly for minutes.

"Y-yeah"You said to him, you don't know how to answered his question. Hoseok smile brightly before stood on his feet.

 

"Wanna hang out?"Hoseok asked you, you looked at his bright expression. You didn't have any heart to say no to him. You nodded make his smile become even brighter than the Sun.

"You really like reading books, aren't you?"Hoseok said to you once you stood on your feet. You just nodded to him.

"Yes, I do love books"You said to him before you asked him to put the book back at the shelf since you can't reached it. Hoseok gladly helped you. You caught a glimpse of the employer looked at you weirdly and slightly disgusted at you. You just shook your head, totally knew she was disgusted by you.

You let out a sigh while stared at your own feet. You hated it but you didn't have any choice to.

"Why you let out a sigh?"Hoseok asked you before both of you got out from the book cafe. You just shake your head at him.

"You should change your sigh to smile, you look pretty while smiling"Hoseok said to you, you just smile slightly to him.

"Let's go eat"Hoseok said before grabbed your hand, you just let him since you used to it.

"What do you want to eat?"Hoseok asked you while looked around, you stared at him for awhile.

"I'm okay with anything"You said and you just let him dragged you. You both entered to a restaurant that Hoseok dragged you in. You just let him picked it for you. You and Hoseok talked with each other.

"Hey!"A voice interrupted both of you, you looked up at the voice before smile widely to her. Woo Yoon wriggled her eyebrows at both of you. You just rolled your eyes at her, she sat beside you without asking first.

"I always saw you guys together. Any explanation?"Woo Yoon asked both of you before giggled like a little kid.

"We just accidentally bumped into each other, Woo Yoon. Nothing's big"Hoseok said to Woo Yoon make she scoffed at him.

"Who know~"Woo Yoon piped at both of you. You just shake your head at her.

"Are you alone?"You asked Woo Yoon, changed the topic because you sure that Woo Yoon gonna tease Hoseok.

"No, I with someone"Woo Yoon said before looked at her watch as she looked around.

"Where is that someone?"Hoseok asked Woo Yoon, she squinted her eyes at Hoseok.

"I know both of you want to have cute little time together but he go to the toilet for awhile"Woo Yoon said to Hoseok. Your ears perked up when Woo Yoon mentioned 'he'.

"He? Are you dating?"You asked Woo Yoon make she laughed out of nowhere.

"Me? Dating? Imposibble"

"Nothing impossible"Hoseok said to Woo Yoon make she glared at him before rolled her eyes.

"That's mission is possible but close to impossible"Woo Yoon said before looked around again.

"Who is that he?"Hoseok asked Woo Yoon, Woo Yoon's eyes caught someone. She sighed in relieved.

"Speaking of the devil, here he comes"Woo Yoon said before waved her hand at someone. Hoseok looked around the restaurant before his eyes caught someone that really familiar with him.

"Jimin?!"Hoseok said to Woo Yoon out of disbelieved. Woo Yoon looked at him with flat face.

"Jimin is a person not an alien. You know that we're close friend right, he's your close friend too for god sake"Woo Yoon said to Hoseok while raised an eyebrow at him.

"I wonder why you guys always together but not actually together"Hoseok said to Woo Yoon make she glared at him.

"Are you expecting something?"

"Yes, I am"

"You here too, hyung? And Ji Ae?"Jimin stared at Hoseok and you before smile at you. You just smile back at him.

"Are you two together?"Jimin asked both of you. You just looked at Hoseok as he rolled his eyes at Jimin.

"I wanna ask that question first"Hoseok said to Jimin make Woo Yoon scoffed.

"Jimin was the one who whining at me about I didn't wished his birthday and to repay that back, I have to spend my time with this fluff"Woo Yoon blurted out make Jimin eyes widened.

"I'm saying the truth"Woo Yoon looked at Jimin with flat look. Jimin looked at Woo Yoon like his soul escaped from his body, he knew his friends going to if they found out.

"I need explanation about both of you"Woo Yoon said while crossed her arms on her chest, Hoseok and you looked at each other before Woo Yoon who still wouldn't budged.

"We don't have anything special"You and Hoseok said in synced make Woo Yoon squinted her eyes at both of you.

"Don't believed that"Woo Yoon said again sternly, Jimin just rolled his eyes at Woo Yoon.

"I-"Woo Yoon stopped her sentences before her eyes squinted at something. She gasped before ran out from the restaurant while dragged Jimin.

"What the-"Hoseok said before his eyes caught Woo Yoon on a book store while squealing and hugging books. Jimin just shook his head at Woo Yoon's childness. Woo Yoon tugged Jimin's shirt, probably want him to buy it for her.

"Oh-it the one that she always want"You said while staring at the book in Woo Yoon's hands.