Chapter 22

Made

You got out from the car as soon as Namjoon parked the car. Both of you were still in silences. You entered your room and plopped on the bed. You close your eyes, tired. Namjoon entered the room, his eyes immediately fell on you. Namjoon grabbed his book, sat beside you before started to read. You laid on your side so your back was facing him. You got up from the bed to change your clothes. You grab an oversized shirt and short.

-

Namjoon still reading even after you changed your clothes.

"Don't you want to change your clothes or something?" You ask. Namjoon looked at you.

"Later." His eyes lingered around you. You nodded to him as you walked toward the door.

"Are you hungry?" Namjoon nodded to you. You headed to the kitchen. You took out all the ingredients that you want to cook. 

You boiled the water for a packet of pasta as you're planning to make pasta, your favorite food. While waiting for the water to boil, you cut the ingredients.

You almost jumped in shock when you heard Namjoon's voice behind you.

"What are you cooking?" Your chest heaved up and down rapidly due to the shock. You let a sigh of relief.

"Pasta." You said after a moment pause. Namjoon nodded as he grabbed a glass, he filled it with water before chugged the water down. You just watched him, he wear a pair of black short pants and black t-shirt. He just watched you cook. You ignored his presence as you put the pasta in the boiled water. You was focused on the pasta until you felt arms s around your waist. You stiffen.

"Namjoon?" You squeak, still stiff. You felt a weight on top of your head when Namjoon rested his chin on your head.

"You know, you shouldn't feel sorry about being a wall in my relationship. You never are, so stop thinking badly." Namjoon said. Your body ease a little but still stiff at the contact, you're not used to it. 

"I-I'm just saying the truth." You trying to wriggle out from his arms making Namjoon laugh.

"Are you usually this awkward when back hugging?" Your cheeks flushed in red. Namjoon's arms tightened around your waist make you squeak. Namjoon laugh, you know he like to see you get flustered.

"Let go of me." You hit his arms with visible blush on your cheeks. His grip loosened when heard someone clearing their throat.

"If you want to make out, please get a room. You should remember that I'm staying here for awhile." Your sister, Hana said awkwardly make you elbowed Namjoon's stomach lightly but he just laugh, still not letting you go.

"Don't worry, we will." Namjoon winked at your sister make she rolled her eyes.

"I know making out in the kitchen is a hot scenes but I'm still here." Hana said make you hissed at her. Namjoon chuckled at your sister before smirked.

"What are you cooking anyway?" Hana asked as she stared at the pasta. You took out the pasta from the boiled water, slightly struggling since Namjoon's arms still on your waist.

"Pasta." You simply said. She just nodded at you while eyeing you and Namjoon. Her eyes lingered at Namjoon's arms. She nodded to you before fidgeting with her phone but not leaving the kitchen.

She just ignored both of you but you knew it too well that she's listening.

"Anyway, mom and I gonna go back home tomorrow because of her work." You just nodded at her, totally understand. Your mother always a hard worker from you could even remember. She will never stop working. She said she will stop once her children working but that's just a phrase not a promise. She can't never sit still.

"Also, Dong Woo gonna come home." You gasp. Your eyes widened in excitement.

"No way!"

"Yes way." Hana rolled her eyes at you. Namjoon just watched your conversation with your sister.

"Dong Woo?" Namjoon tilted his head in confusion. You looked at him.

"He's our older brother. You could say he's the leader of our siblings." You giggle.

"I never know or heard about him."

"Because I never mention him in front of you. He work abroad, so you will rarely see him." Namjoon's face turned slightly pale. 

"Don't worry. He don't kill people, he punch them." Hana said making you and her burst into laugh. Namjoon scrunched his face before rolled his eyes. Namjoon walked away, turn the tv on, leaving you in peace. You started to continue cooking again in peace.

-

Hana helped you to set up the table. Namjoon's eyes were still glued to the tv make you chuckle. You ruffled his soft hair to get his attention. He look at you while blinking.

"Let's eat." Namjoon nodded then he stood on his feet. Namjoon sat beside you as Hana sat in front of you. All of you ate in silences, just like a routine for your family. Once, Hana done, she fidget with her phone for a moment.

"Don't you have nothing to do beside playing with your phone?" You hissed make she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, going out with friends. Bye." Hana immediately washed her plate before ran to the room to change her clothes. You shake your head at her behavior. You took out from your phone because it's rang as a sign you received a text.

One of our friends' throw a birthday party at Jeju. Wanna come?

You chuckled at Woo Yoon's text, you're expecting that.

I know.

WHAT? WHO TELL YOI
Oh, tge typo
... it

You giggled at her typos. 

Calm your non-existent . Hoseok told me.

, are you talking about yourself? So, are you coming?

Even if I didn't planning to go. You will drag my , wouldn't you?

Aw, you know me well 😳

Of course.

-

You held your luggage tightly by your side, your eyes caught someone, Woo Yoon. She ran to you with a bright smile.

"Let's go." She grabbed your hands before ran to her friends. 

"Ji Ae, right? I remember you at Jungkook's wedding." Yoongi said as he smile at you with his gummy smile. You nodded shyly.

"I have heard a lot about you."

"Yeah, about you being a ." So Hee jokingly said make Yoongi narrowed his eyes at her.

"Hoseok told me a lot about you." He said with a smirk. Your cheeks turned slightly red.

"He did?"

"Hyung!" Speaking of the devil, here he comes with his usual bright smile. Hoseok immediately ran to your side, beaming his smile at you. You chuckled at him.

"Is Namjoon and Su Min will come with us?" Jun Yeong asked. Jungkook and Yee Rin slightly stiffened. Yee Rin got to your side, giving your hand a slight squeeze before go to her husband's side.

"He will but later. He said to go first." Yoongi glanced at his wristwatch. Hoseok put his arm around your shoulder.

"Did Woo Yoon drag your here?" Hoseok teasingly asked make you elbowed him lightly. He throw his head back as he laugh.

"No, I drag my here before she did." You said to him. He giggle.

"Is there a lot of people going to the party?" You ask him. He chuckle, he know you want to mentally prepare yourself with new people.

"Yeah but we go to Jeju earlier than the party, so we just hang out with each other first then the party. Don't worry, I will be by your side." Hoseok said while smiling making you smile.

"Thanks." You mumble, he grabbed your hand before followed his friends behind.

-

"Finally!" Jun Yeong stretched out her arms and let out a high pitched sound. They entered the hotel. You were smiling ear to ear. Hoseok just chuckled beside you.

"Are you that happy?" You nodded frantically making him chuckle. Woo Yoon chuckle at both of you before dragging you to the room.

"So, I heard your mother stayed at your house for couple days." Woo Yoon said as soon as she closed the door behind her. You frowned at her.

"How did you know?" Woo Yoon shrugged her shoulder.

"Your mother is a friend of my mother. I followed my mother to their usual meeting and she keep boasting about you and Namjoon. Then she attacked me about being single and never mingle." You giggled at her, you basically can imagine it.

"Well, we just acting like a norm married couple." Woo Yoon wriggle her eyebrows, you rolled your eyes at her.

"He being weirdly touchy nowadays." Woo Yoon busted into laughter. You looked at her flatly before plopped on the bed.

"You know I always watched how Namjoon acted around you and the way he looked at you." You frowned at Woo Yoon. 

"I think Namjoon started to like, love you may I add."