Chapter 27

Made

You plopped on your couch, tired after coming back from Jeju Island. Namjoon just chuckled softly at you before sat beside you. You yawned as your eyelids became heavier.

"You should go sleep in your room." Namjoon turned the TV on, you're still closing your eyes. His eyes were fixed on the TV.

"I'm lazy, tired and sleepy. That's a package to let me rest." You mumble. Namjoon smiles softly. You slowly drifted to dreamland. Namjoon just watched the TV in silent then he let out a sigh. He turned to look at you. He rubbed his face with his hands. He slumped on the couch as he stared at the ceiling. He was thinking how to make your relationship and him become better. Your marriage and he were officially broken. Both of you like someone else.

Deep down in his heart, he admitted that he was jealous at Hoseok. He was wondering why you look so comfortable in Hoseok's arms but stiffen in his arms. He accidentally saw you and Hoseok at Yoongi's party. You were really comfortable as if you found your home in his arms. He was jealous of that, he doesn't even know why he did. He almost went ballistic but then he realized you're happy with Hoseok. Those sparks always in your eyes whenever you're around Hoseok.

But there's something he doesn't know about you. He didn't know you fell in love with him at the first sight. He didn't realize that those sparks were meant for him at first. He never knows the real reason why you're suffering in arranged marriage with him in the first place; seeing him with Su Min and loving Su Min every day brought you to suffer. If he just realized that sooner, his arms would be your home but now. Those sparks were meant for Hoseok. Your home was in Hoseok's arms. Your love for Namjoon was fading and started to love Hoseok instead. He never realized that, no matter how smart he is, he is oblivious to you. Your heart that Namjoon tore was being fixed by Hoseok with his love for you.

He stared at your peaceful face. His hand was your hair gently as if you're a glass that easily shattered. You're unconsciously shifted closer to him, a soft smile plastered on his face. He got up on his feet, brought yours and his luggage upstairs. Then, he came back with a blanket and covered you with it. He sat beside you who were wrapped nicely with the blanket as he started to read his book in comfortable silence.

-

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Namjoon was reading his book in silent. You just stared at him as he was oblivious that you woke up. You took out your phone and saw notifications from Hoseok make a smile creep on your face.

Hey beautiful.

Hobi..stop that. I'm cringing over that.

You giggled quietly at his text. You were busily typing and giggling makes Namjoon turned his head at you.

"You woke up." You turned at him before smile a little.

"Wanna hang out?" You raised an eyebrow at Namjoon before smile apologetically.

"Sorry, I'm going out with Hoseok. Next time?" Namjoon smile at you before nodded. He got up on his feet and headed to his room.

Few days pass, it keeps going like that. Whenever Namjoon wanted to hang out with you, you already have a date with Hoseok.

-

Namjoon slammed the door open to make you jumped in shock. You just stared at him, eyes widened. He stared at you for few seconds before heading toward you. You frowned at him.

"Namjoon, are-." Namjoon wrapped his arms around you, you immediately stiffened. You tugged his shirt.

"Namjoon." You mumbled as you pushed him by his chest lightly even though his arms were securely wrapped around your waist.

"Are you okay?" His eyes were teary, he just stared at you in silence. You brought your hand to his cheek.

"Are you okay?" He looked away from your eyes contact. You sighed softly, you wrapped your arms around him. Pulling him closer to you as you laid your head on his chest.

"Fine, if you don't want to tell me." You mumbled at him, his arms tightened as he sobbed quietly on your shoulder. You caressed his back, just listened to his quiet sobs.

You pulled out from the hug, tears stained his cheeks. You pulled him to the couch and let him sat down before you sat beside him.

"Su Min cheated on me," Namjoon said, you stared at him. You put his head to your lap, running your hand through his hair.

"Tell me, I'm listening." He let out a shaky sigh, it's unusual for him to tell his problem and his weak side but he doesn't know why he's not afraid to show that side of him to you.

→ Flashback

Namjoon was walking along the road with his hand in his pocket jeans. He let his eyes wandered freely before it fell on Su Min. She was with someone else, a guy. Namjoon frowned, his pace quickened as he headed to Su Min.

"Su Min." His voice was stern, she looked at Namjoon, gulping. The guy beside her just stared at Su Min and Namjoon.

"Can you leave us two for a moment? I will come to you later." The guy nodded to Su Min before walked away, Namjoon was staring down at Su Min.

"Are you cheating on me?" Su Min sighed.

"Yes, I will explain you why. I said to you I'm not sure if I can't keep up with you and your wife because of you. You're falling for her, Namjoon. You fell out with me and you fall in love with her. I was hurting because of that. I saw the way you looked at her was the same way you used to look at me. You can imagine how I suffered because of that. Since you love her, I didn't have the courage to ask you for break up. I guess this is a way for asking a break up to me. Besides she's your wife, there's no way I could defeat her. I'm letting you go because of her. You fall in love with her, Namjoon. I knew it from the very beginning, you will. Goodbye, my love." Su Min said, with that she left Namjoon on the sidewalk, blinking blankly. Tears strolled down on Su Min's cheeks. Namjoon felt a loud pang on his chest, he felt being betrayed and pain pierced through his heart. He can feel his heart being crumbled into small piece.

→ End Flashback

Namjoon told you everything but leaving out what Su Min said to him. You just listened to him quietly. Sure, you're not a good adviser but you are a good listener.

"You deserve someone better." You softly said to him, he just stared in distance.

'Yeah but someone who is better didn't love me and I don't deserve her.'

"I will cook if you want anything. Just said." You got on your feet, heading to the kitchen to cook lunch. Namjoon just stared at your figure.

He was lost in his thoughts. He realized he fell in love with you but you love Hoseok, the thought of it was hurting him more than it should. If he just realized it sooner, your heart would be his. If he realized it sooner, he wouldn't suffer this much. He would be happy with you if he realized it sooner. He and you would happily live with each other as a married couple. He put blame on him. He sat up on the couch, letting out a shaky sigh before he stood on his feet, heading toward you. He stared at you who was cooking for awhile. He wrapped his arms around you. You just let him since you thought he probably touchy because he was sad, thanks to Hoseok, you're now comfortable with skin ship.

-

You plopped on your bed after changing into your night attire. You yawned as you snuggled your head onto your pillow. You frowned when you heard a knock.

"Come in." You shouted, didn't want to move from the bed. Namjoon came in with his pillow in his arms. You raised an eyebrow at him as he bit his lower lips in guilt.

"Can I sleep here?" Namjoon asked, his voice was timid make it hard for you to say no. You nodded to him as you shifted a little, giving space to him. Luckily, your bed is big enough for two of you. Namjoon smiles widely before crashing onto your bed. You just shake your head softly before slowly drifted to sleep. Namjoon stared at you, he softly smiles.

He glanced at the clock on your bedroom wall.

11:11

"I wish you love me," Namjoon mumbled to himself. At first, he was determined to make you fall in love with him but then you're happy with Hoseok, just like what he said to you. He decided to give up and let you go and be happy with Hoseok. He can't make you happy but Hoseok can. No matter how painful it is, he just has to since your happiness is the matter for him. It's okay if you don't love him anymore because he will just love you even though you're happy with Hoseok.