Chapter 23

Made

"I think Namjoon started to like, love you may I add." You narrowed your eyes at Woo Yoon before rolled your eyes.

"It's not funny." You snickered at her. Woo Yoon rubbed her temple.

"I'm not in the mood to joke around." She hissed.

"I saw him kissing with Su Min just a few days ago. What made you thought like that?" 

"It just my thought, you don't need to over think about it." She said calmly to you. You plopped on the bed, her words still echoed in your mind.

"I don't know Woo Yoon. I did loved Namjoon but I think I'm started to falling for Hoseok." Woo Yoon who was going through her luggage, froze.

"W-what?" Woo Yoon said in surprise and disbelief. You stared at her with sadness filled your eyes. Woo Yoon's hands go through her hair frustrated.

"Does Hoseok know about you and Namjoon?"

"Not yet but I'm planning to. I can't hide it forever, didn't I?" 

"I have to say, this is the most ed up situation I've ever heard about." Woo Yoon mumble. You just chuckle at her.

"How about your mom?" Worry was written all over her face as she looked at you.

"I'm not sure if my mom can face it but I just want to be happy for once. Can I be selfish for awhile?" Woo Yoon smile softly at you before nod. Your head and Woo Yoon's snapped at the sound of someone was knocking at the door. Woo Yoon got on her feet, heading to the door. You peeked at the door from Woo Yoon's back, only to see Jimin at the door frame.

"What?" Woo Yoon blurted at Jimin as she squinted her eyes, Jimin who was wearing a tank top and short pants.

"All of them are swimming and playing at the pool. Wanna come?" Jimin ask. Woo Yoon's eyes delighted immediately before nodded. Jimin chuckle then he walked away. 

"Let's go to the pool!" Woo Yoon said as she rushed to her luggage trying to find her swimsuit.

"Where is my swimsuit?" Woo Yoon half-screamed while go through her luggage, you shake your head before pushed Woo Yoon lightly away from her luggage. You easily spotted her swimsuit before handing to her. She squealed in happiness.

"Thank you~." She sang at you then entered the bathroom to change.

You immediately changed into your swimsuit as fast as you can before Woo Yoon got out from the bathroom.

"How did you manage to find my swimsuit when I can't find it?" Woo Yoon said as she got out from the bathroom, grabbing her shades and hat. She linked her arms with you. 

"When you're freaking out or excited, you can't find the thing that you wanted. I've seen it too many times." Woo Yoon let out a sheepish smile. You glanced at Woo Yoon's attire. She threw on a thin over-size white t-shirt. Her bare shoulder was showing.

"I've been wondering." You said out of blue.

"About what?" Woo Yoon said as you both entered the elevator. Woo Yoon moves closer to you when a guy entered the elevator, glancing at both of you. You rolled your eyes at the obvious glancing.

"About your boyfriend." Woo Yoon turned to look at you with a frown. You just nudged her side while signalling her to just follow you since the guy kept glancing.

"He's a perfect guy. We're planning to get married next month." You fake a gasp as you stole a glance at the guy, he stiffened a little.

"That's fast!"

"We moves fast." Woo Yoon giggled, she just wanted to throw a fit of laughter at the guy when he stepped out from the elevator. You both burst into laughter. You and Woo Yoon still giggling even though arrived at the pool. 

Your eyes looked around the pool. Yee Rin and Jungkook obviously in their own world as the others playing with each other, splashing water at each other and so on.

Woo Yoon placed her shades and hat beside her friends' things before jumped into the pool after she stripped her white t-shirt causing the water to splash everywhere. You giggled at her action as the others yelled at her, she laughed out loud. Hoseok's eyes met you before he beamed brightly at you. He got out from the pool to your side. 

"They're crazy, aren't they?" You giggled while nodding. 

"But not Yoongi." You said while pointing your finger at Yoongi who was obviously have no interest playing in the pool and just laying down. Hoseok chuckle.

"He's in his natural nature." Hoseok said as he throw his arm over your shoulder, slightly pulling you closer to him. 

"We come here to play in the pool not dating!" Taehyung shouted make you and Hoseok flushed in red. Hoseok pulled you to the pool. Hoseok who was in front of you, you pushed him into the pool before laughed out loud. Hoseok faked a whine. You let out a yelp when someone pushed you in the pool. You glared at Yee Rin who was laughing historically.

"That's not fair!" You shouted as you're soaking wet, Hoseok just laughed at you. You crossed your arms over your chest, glaring at the two.

"Always watch your back . You can never know what-AH!" Yee Rin was cut with her own scream when she felt a pair of arms scooped her and jumped into the pool.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Yee Rin screamed while Jungkook smile proudly. 

"Like you said, always watch your back. You will never know what happen." Jungkook beamed happily as Yee Rin plotting a revenge in her head. You laughed at the couple.

"Yoongi-hyung, come join us!" Yoongi glared at Taehyung who suggested it. Taehyung throw a ball at Yoongi but he dodged it perfectly.

"You should stop before I turn grumpy!" Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jun Yeong jumped on his back, taken him by surprise.

-

All of you were worn out from playing. Now, all of you were laying on the chair.

"When Namjoon-hyung gonna arrived here?" Jimin asked Yoongi who was sipping his juice happily.

"Tomorrow." Yoongi simply said.

"No, right now." A voice disturbed all of you make all the attention go to the voice direction.

"Namjoon-hyung!" Jungkook said happily before threw his arms around Namjoon, pulling him into bro hug.

"You're wetting my shirt." Namjoon said as he pushed Jungkook off from him. Jungkook giggled at his older friend's reaction. Jungkook froze when his eyed met Su Min's.

"You're here too?" Jungkook tried not to squeak in front of Su Min. She just smile at Jungkook. Jungkook smile awkwardly at Su Min.

"Of course, she will be here. Namjoon can't leave her at their house all alone." Jin said then munching his pastry. Namjoon's eyes met with yours, he smile at you. You just nodded at him before averted your attention to Hoseok who was talking to you.

"I'm hungry." Jun Yeong whined beside So Hee. They nodded in agree.

"Let's go eat after we change." Jungkook suggest. They get up to go to their rooms. You stole a glance at Su Min who wrapped her arms happily around Namjoon's waist. Yee Rin put her arms on your shoulder.

"You okay?" Yee Rin ask. You just hummed to answer her.

"Tbh, I don't know what to say to you since the day I found out. I just become awkward with you but then again, it's not your fault." Yee Rin said while walking slowly. You just listened to her in silent.

"Everything happens for a reason. We all deserve to be happy." Yee Rin add. You chuckled at her.

"Thanks. I was actually glad when you found out because I will not feeling really guilty for lying."

"It's okay, I understand." Yee Rin mumbled at you. Jungkook was waving his hands at your and Yee Rin's direction. Yee Rin didn't saw it since she was walking while looking at the ground being her usual self. You nudged Yee Rin's side.

"Your husband is calling." You said while winked at her make she rolled her eyes as blush were visible on her cheeks.

"See you later." Yee Rin said before go to her husband side, grabbing his arm. You chuckled at Yee Rin and Jungkook when Jungkook pecked her forehead make she flushed in scarlet red. 

"What are you chuckling at?" You jumped in surprise. You glared at Hoseok.

"Why you keep appear out if nowhere?" You whisper screamed at Hoseok who giggling.

"I was chuckling because of those love birds." You looked at Jungkook and Yee Rin.

"They're cute." Hoseok nodded in agree.

"They are cute but I'm cuter." You looked at him in disbelief. Hoseok smile cutely at you as he poked one of his cheeks, attempt to act cute.

"You don't need to act cute. You already are." Your words make his cheeks immediately flushed in visible red. You laughed at him making his cheeks become redder than it is.

"Stop laughing." Hoseok huffed his bangs in anger but all you saw was cuteness.

"You're naturally cute, it's the truth and handsome, I have to add."

"S-stop complimenting me, you're making me blush." You giggled at him. You pulled him into the elevator, still giggling.