Chapter 29

Made

"N-n-namjoon." You stuttered, he just smiles a little at you. Your mother sighed as she looked at both of you. He put his hand on top of yours before slightly squeezing it with the sweet smile of his. His grip was gentle but firm like he didn't want to let your hand go. His warm hand was on top of your shaky hand then he hesitantly pulled his warm hand from yours. The warmth was immediately replaced by coldness.

"Come here, Ji Ae." Namjoon stood up, you tried to stand up but your legs were giving up on you since you knelt for too long. Namjoon picked you up.

"Thank you, Namjoon." You whispered to him. He placed you beside your mother. Your mother just watched Namjoon in silence. She let out a sigh.

"Call Hoseok for me." Namjoon nodded, soon Hoseok came in with his head hung low. Hoseok just stood there in silence, didn't have any courage to speak up nor he wanted to be there but because of you and Namjoon, he was there.

"Do you love Namjoon?" Your mother asks. You just stared at her without answering instead you lowered your head. You clenched your hands into fists. Namjoon hanged his head low as he stared at his feet, trying to fight his own tears.

"I'm sorry, mom." You mumbled as if you're whispering. Your mother looked at Namjoon then at Hoseok. She stared at Hoseok in the eyes for a moment then turn her attention to you.

"Do you love Hoseok?" You fell in silence as you chewed on your bottom lips. You shut your eyes tightly, trying to find your own voice to speak up.

"I'm sorry, mom. I will try to love Namjoon and move on from Hoseok. I will be the wife that Namjoon needed-."

"If you love Hoseok, I allow you to marry him." Your mother said you looked at her in disbelief.

"M-mom." She smiles at you. She caressed your cheek, the warmth that you haven't felt for so long that you leaned against her warmth as tears pouring down from your eyes.

"Do you love Hoseok?" You hesitantly nodded at her.

"Are you happy with him?" You chewed on your bottom lips before timidly nod.

"It's on your and Namjoon choice. I allow you to divorce with Namjoon."

"I want a divorce with Ji Ae," Namjoon said, you turned at him. You shake your head at him, he just simply smiled at you.

"This is what I want." His heart was saying other things. Your mother called Hoseok to come closer to her and he did. She took Hoseok's hand and yours before put it on each other.

"I know history is repeating but you love each other and I have no choice but since you're happy with him. I will talk with Namjoon's parents." You hugged your mother tightly.

"Thank you." You whispered as she patted your back.

-

You and Hoseok stood in front of the hospital, you hugged Hoseok out of blue. He just chuckled at your random action.

"I love you." Hoseok kissed your forehead making you giggle.

"I love you more." Your eyes caught Namjoon, you smile to Hoseok telling him to go first since you wanted to talk with Namjoon. Namjoon smile at you, you walked toward him.

"Thank you, Joon. I really appreciate it." You smile genuinely at him.

"I did it because I love you. Besides you're happy with him, if you're happy with Hoseok, I'm fine letting you go." You blinked, never realized that Namjoon love you but everything was too late.

"When I saw you at the first sight, I fell in love with you. I suffered in our marriage because I can't bear seeing you with Su Min. We love each other but our timing wasn't right. I fell for you too early and you're too late." Namjoon stared at you, tears finally fell from his eyes. You wrapped your arms around him. Nuzzled your nose on his broad chest. This was his last chance before he letting you go. The hug will be the last hug from you.

"I'm sorry and thank you. You always deserve someone better. Sooner or later."

"I love you," Namjoon whispered, you smile to him as you caressed his cheek and wiping his tears with your thumb.

"I will never forget you, Namjoon. Thanks for everything that you did for me. You're stronger than what you thought."

"We were not made for each other. But you will find someone who was made for you. I will always welcome you with open arms, Namjoon. I owe you and I will be there if you need me." Namjoon shakes his head at you.

"I only have one request before I'm letting you go forever." You stared at him before nodded to him. He cupped your face, caressed your cheeks with his thumbs as he stared at you, wanting to remember this moment forever. You put your hand on top of his, leaning into his touch while smiling genuinely.

Tears streaming uncontrollably, he didn't want to let you go but for your sake, he has to. You wiped his tears with your thumbs before he looked down on his feet, tears dropping to the ground. Your heart crushed seeing him in this state, tears swelled in your eyes.

"Stop crying," You whispered softly, he put his forehead on yours.

"It's hard," A drop of tears dropped from your eyes. Namjoon chuckled, tears still streaming from his eyes.

"I don't want you to cry. I'm letting you go because I want you to be happy."

"How about you, Namjoon? How about your happiness?"

"Your happiness is my happiness, so be happy for me," You shut your eyes, tears slipped through, falling on your cheeks. You felt something soft was pressing gently on your lips, his soft lips touched yours, his tears slipped in between spreading the saltiness. You opened your eyes when he pulled away, he smiles at you even though tears came out from his eyes.

"I love you and goodbye, my wife." Your arranged marriage with Namjoon was a failure because you and Namjoon weren't made for each other.

You're made for Hoseok.

Hoseok is made for you.

-the end-