Epilogue

Made

"Namjoon," Your mother called Namjoon before he could walk out from the room, he looked at her, smiling slightly. You and Hoseok were already out from the room, closing the door. Your mother patted beside her. Namjoon stared at her for awhile before sat beside her. He looked down at his hand, your mother just sighed softly before held Namjoon's hand with her gentle one.

"You love my daughter, don't you," Namjoon averted his eyes to the door. He chewed on his lower lips.

"Why did you do that?" Your mother asked softly, her soothing thumb gently and full of love and care rubbed on his hand. His eyes glued to the motherly hand that held his hand like his mother would never did.

"Because I love her," His voice was hoarse as he stared at your mother's hand. He didnt dare nor have the courage to look at your mother. Your mother just waited for Namjoon to say something, she knew he want to say something. Something from his heart, he want to let it out.

"I will never put blame on you or Ji Ae, you can't blame someone who has found their love," He lowered his head, a drop of tears slipped from his eyes before immediately wiped it off with his sleeve.

"Everything you said about loving your girlfriend, I know it was a lie. I'm a mother, Namjoon. I know when my child is lying or not," He let out a soft chuckle.

"I'm not your child, I'm your in law and I will not be anymore," Namjoon said as if he's whispering, his voice was timid, scared and hurt.

"I know you want to say something, don't let it bury inside you. You will suffer, tell me. I'm here to listen just like how a mother should be," Your mother patted his head gently, his hand tightened around your mother's, he wasn't used to a mother's love. His mother was a workaholic just like his father, he was always left alone in his house with books by his side. Namjoon let out a shaky sigh.

"I was stupid to not realize my feelings sooner if not your daughter will fulfil your dream to see her happy in a marriage. If I realized it sooner, I would fight for her and I will do anything to make her fall in love with me," Your mother smile, he finally let it out.

"But I was late. My girlfriend, Su Min left me for someone else because she knew I would fall for your daughter since the day Ji Ae was my wife but she's scared to confront me about it. I love her earlier than I realized but seeing she is happy with Hoseok make me realized that he deserve your daughter and would make your daughter happy. Her happiness is my happiness and her happiness is Hoseok's. I was determined to make Ji Ae happy, the only thing I can do to make her happy is giving her to Hoseok, the one who deserves her and make her happy," Your mother smile softly, her hand gently patting Namjoon's head.

"You really love my daughter, I'm not regretting the decision to let her marry you," Namjoon finally looked up at your mother, his eyes were glisten in tears.

"Only to be divorce at the end," Namjoon mumble make your mother chuckled, she nodded to him.

"Yes but I'm not sad about it because I found you, an amazing person. I'm glad you're my son in law even though you will not be, I will think of you as my son," Namjoon stared at your mother.

"Thank you, m-mom," Namjoon sstuttered, the word was foreign to him. Your mother smile softly at Namjoon.

-

Namjoon entered the wedding hall, walked through the aisle, the guests' attention were on him. He looked amazingly good looking. Once he reached the platform, he stood at the platform beside Jin who was one of the groomsmen. Jin patted his back to courage him, he smile slightly to Jin. His eyes averted to the door at the end of the aisle. Somewhat, he was nervous. His palms were sweating, his feet and hands turned cold. The door at the end of the aisle opened, revealed the most beautiful and amazing, he can't find the perfect word to describe the woman. You was standing there, linking your arm with your brother's, flower in your hand. You're smiling ear to ear, brighter than the Sun. Your smile make him smile in happiness with a stung of pain.

You wore a beautiful wedding dress, you walked through the aisle with your oldest brother you to him. Namjoon's eyes never leaving yours. He was full of emotion but hide it with his contagious smile. You glanced at him, smiling genuinely.

You reached the platform, your brother handed you to him. Your mother was on the cloud nine, she smile to Namjoon with the brightest smile she had, Namjoon flashed his smile at her. You stood in front of the pastor beside him. Jungkook and Yee Rin smiled to each other, remembering their wedding moments. The pastor smile softly to you and him.

Namjoon looked down on his feet before looked up again. Once in awhile, he glanced at your mother to find the courage in him. The pastor read some of the vow before read the wedding vow to the groom, him.

"I will," The pastor turned to you, still smiling as you returned to his smile with a smile.

"Kim Ji Ae, will you have Jung Ho Seok to be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live?"

"I will," Hoseok smile widely. Namjoon smile even though his heart was betraying him and felt the pain that gushed to him.

-

The guests moved to the hall. Some of the guests were dancing, eating or talking about how amazing you look and Hoseok. He blocked his ears with that, his eyes glued to you who were happily dancing with Hoseok, giggling and smiling. Even though, it was his request to be invited but his heart always betrays him and let him feel the pain when he shouldn't. He shouldn't feel the pain when he letting you go for your sake, your happiness that was his happiness. Your eyes fell on him, you smile before walking to him while giggling.

"Hey," Namjoon smile to you, you threw your arms around his neck. You hide your face on his neck while smiling.

"Thank you so much," You whispered, he just patted your back before broke the hug gently making you pout. He want to hug you forever but not when you're officially Hoseok's wife and not his.

"The guests are watching, you're Hoseok's wife now. You can't just go around and hugging someone else who is not Hoseok," Your shoulder slumped at his words make him chuckled before ruffled your hair. You glared at him.

"I'm gonna let that slide because you always ruin my hair," He laughed at you.

"And you always ruin my heart," You just smile slightly even though he said it like it was a joke but you knew it painfully true for him. You never want to invite him nor want him to be groomsmen but it was his request when he heard you're going to marry Hoseok. You can't say no to him. Not after you spent sleepless nights because feeling guilty for him.

"You look beautiful as always," You knew it was from his heart, the compliment was genuine compared to some of the guests' compliment.

"You look amazing too, Namjoon," Namjoon's cheeks flushed in faint red make you chuckled before Namjoon and you fell in silence as he stared at distance.

"I keep remembering the moment when we're in this situation. The moment where the day you were being labeled as my wife. I hate myself for not being happy that time but faking it, I hate it. I hope I can go back to time and enjoy the moment that last a lifetime," You smile slightly, you knew he hasn't move on.

"Stop blaming yourself, Namjoon. If not I will be sad," You playfully pouted but both of you knew, it was sincere. Your eyes wandered around the hall and fell on Hoseok's making your face immediately lit up. Namjoon saw how your face lit up when you saw Hoseok, he looked down on his feet as he smiling slightly but the pain that stung his heart was unavoidable.

"I will see you around and please do enjoy this moment and don't blame yourself," With that, you walked away, heading toward Hoseok who was talking with some of his friends. Namjoon watched every of your moves with a slight smile. You wrapped your arms from behind Hoseok, catching him off guard and blushed in crimson red as he started to stutter making you laughed at his reaction. Namjoon let out a small sigh as he walked out the hall. He glanced at you who were smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"At least you're happy even though I'm suffering," His eyes lingered at your smile as he drank this moment, this moment where you were happy before trying to move on, no matter how hard it will be.

You're happy because of Hoseok.

Namjoon was happy because of you.

Ironically you're the one who tore his heart the most.

Yet he still loves you that you're his world.

He walked out from the hall, leaving everyone who was happy especially you and Hoseok who were on cloud nine but him, he was in despair and pain.

-

Completed.