Chapter 24

Made

The party was began, people in tuxedo and dress here and there. You stared at the big hall before gulping, you're not used to it. You wear a black dress, sweetheart neck line with V cut, mermaid line, floor length. You walked around awkwardly.

"Yo, what's up." A voice greeted your ears make you sighed in relieved.

"Does the party have to be like this?" You asked So Hee who smile a little to you. She was wearing a red dress with sweetheart neckline, mermaid cut. Golden belt on her waist. Her left hand was holding a glass of champagne. She let a chuckle.

"Yeah. It's embarrassing to say this but since we're rich people. This is how it's suppose to look like." You swear So Hee almost gagged when she said 'rich'. Yes, you aware that they all are rich, they're sons and daughter of successful business men and women. You also, apart of it. How you hated the terms since people always looked up at you for that, you didn't want that attention.

"I hate this party." You mumble. So Hee chuckled as she took a sip on the champagne.

"I know, me too. Tbh all of us hated this kind of party but because of our parents. You know, acting like bunch of fake hoes and es." So Hee bluntly said, never cared about her colorful language.

"Where's Jungkook and Yee Rin anyway? I didn't saw them at all after Yoongi make his speech." So Hee laughed as both of you walked side by side.

"Do you think the love birds will stay at this boring party when they can have so much fun with each other?" So Hee said. You chuckled at her.

"And pleasure." So Hee added before sipping her champagne again as your cheeks flushed in deep red.

"Stop ruining my mind right now. Let it clean." You hissed at her. Jun Yeong smiled happily as she walked to both of you.

"Guys, someone asked me something and I didn't want to look stupid."

"You already are." So Hee mumbled make Jun Yeong rolled her eyes at So Hee, used to So Hee being like that.

"What is it?"

"What is long, thick and has in it?" Jun Yeong innocently ask. So Hee who was sipping her champagne choked make some of the guests looked at her weirdly. So Hee pursued her lips into thin line, trying so hard not to laugh. You rolled your eyes at her dirty mind.

"It's cucumber not a . It's a pun joke for god sake. What were you thinking?" So Hee smile cheekily at you. Jun Yeong stared at you with confusion.

"The answer is cucumber." Jun Yeong nod.

"Who asked you that?" You asked her, curious about who just asked that question to the innocent Jun Yeong.

"A guy." Jun Yeong simply said before linked her arm with you. You squinted your eyes at her.

"Who is the guy?" Have the urge to punch the guy. Jun Yeong looked around the hall before pointing her finger at a direction, your eyes immediately followed and saw a guy who was talking with some women, wearing a black suit.

"He looked manly aside from his jokes." You said as you watched him closely.

"His jokes are ." You added make So Hee nodded in agree. Jun Yeong just shrugged her shoulder.

"What's up guys." Yee Rin said as she walked toward you. So Hee smirked at Yee Rin.

"Where are you just now?" So Hee asked Yee Rin, once she closed with them. Yee Rin frowned at her as she look at her innocently.

"What do you mean?" So Hee's smirk grow wider. She played with her empty glass.

"You know that your lipstick smudged right?" Yee Rin's eyes widened in instant and took out her small mirror in her purse. She threw daggers with her eyes when her lipstick was perfectly fine.

"So you did have some friendly time." Yee Rin rolled her eyes at So Hee.

"I have a husband beside this party is boring as usual." Yee Rin whine. You and So Hee giggled at Yee Rin as Jun Yeong just frowned at the pair of you. She didn't understand it. Your eyes caught Hoseok who was heading toward you. Hoseok smile at you widely.

He wear all black; a black suit, a black shirt, a pair of black pants and a simple black choker. You gulped at the sight of him looking so amazing. Before you realized, the girls leave you behind to let you have your time with Hoseok. You were trying so hard not to drool over him. Hoseok chuckled at you as he walked to your side. Hoseok looked at you before grinning happily.

"What?" He chuckled at you.

"I didn't expected that we would wear all black." Hoseok beamed happily. You just chuckled at him, he offered you his arm for you to link with. You linked your arm with his happily beside you need a support, wearing stilettos is like walking on thin rope.

"You look really beautiful like always." Your cheeks immediately turned crimson red. You shake your head and let out a timid "No," making he laughed.

"You look really handsome too today." Now, it's Hoseok turn, visible blush crept on his cheeks. You giggled at both of you who are clearly wil blush when complementing each other.

"Couple look huh?" Jin said out of nowhere with food in his hand. Hoseok's smile pursued into thin line as he stared at older friend quietly.

"You both look good together anyway." With that Jin walked away with food in his hand, munching on grapes. Hoseok let out a sigh before he walked away, leaving you. You frowned and followed him. He stood at a quiet place and far from people, hiding his head with his hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You soothed your hand on his back, you could feel the tense muscle of his beneath your hand. He stood in front of you, bore into your eyes. You just stared at him. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into his warm embrace. You squeak. His warm breath fanning your neck when he nuzzled his nose at the crook of your neck.

"H-hoseok." You stuttered, you wanted to push him but other side of you want to hug him. He sighed onto your neck making a shiver to your spine.

"I'm tired when people said that we look good together." Hoseok said as he stared at you. You look up at him. Your body easily eased in his embrace.

"But the saddest fact is that, you're not even mine." He caressed your cheek, you automatically leaned on his hand.

"Hoseok." You mumbled softly before sighed.

"I like you, I really do but I can't."

"I know but shouldn't you at least tell me why." You bit your lower lips.

"When the time is right, I will tell you." Hoseok tightened his arms around your waist, pulling you even closer.

"Can we be like this for awhile?" Hoseok put his forehead on yours. You saw those sparks, the happiness and sadness filled his eyes. You sighed, then you saw Woo Yoon at the corner of your eye. She know you saw her so she smile softly at you before walked away leaving both of you having your own time. She know what you're doing was wrong and your mother hated it but you're happy, she can't stop you because of it. The spark in your eyes and Hoseok were sparkling like the stars in the skies. She didn't have any heart to warn you nor stop you so she walk away, let you felt the happiness for awhile.

"Hoseok." You mumble slowly, he sighed before letting you go. The warm and home feeling immediately disappeared from your body. Hoseok just about to walk away but you held the hem of his suit.

"Don't leave me." You mumble softly, he smile at you before linking your arm with his.

"Let's just forget about that, okay?" Hoseok chuckled as he said, back to his bright side. You chewed your lower lips before hesitantly nodded to him but you know it too well, it will stuck in your mind. You're shocked that you're easily eased in his embrace but stiff in Namjoon's embrace. Your grip on his arm tightened when you saw Namjoon. Seeing him make you remember about your promise with your mother. Guilt started to eat your heart. You gulped as you slowly let go of Hoseok's arm. You stared at the ground.

"Hey, Namjoon." Hoseok called out Namjoon, he smile at Hoseok. Namjoon walked toward you and Hoseok with Su Min beside him. You raised your eyes as Hoseok and Namjoon were talking. Somewhat you can felt the coldness around Namjoon. He didn't spare a glance at you at all. Then, they walked away leaving you with Su Min. You just throw on an awkward smile at her. Su Min smile at you.

"I never introduce myself properly, didn't I?" Su Min said out of blue. You just silently nodded.

"I'm Kang Su Min." She held out her hand to you, you just gladly accepted her hand.

"I'm sorry for what I did before." Su Min mumble. You just shook your head.

"It's okay." She smile softly at you.

 

______________

I'm here to say, I will take a rest from being active here since I didn't have any pc rn, my pc crashed and using AFF with phone is hard. But, you can find me in Wattpad (@jiminchubs). Tbh, I want to stay active here but due to my situation, I can't and I always feel bad whenever i pusblish a new book in Wattpad but not here. I want to share my works with all of you but yeah..

Also, thank you for giving this ff attention that i never expected it...Its kinda crappy though since this ff  coming to an end :D. Love you and thank you!