Chapter 10

Made

You stared at your reflection in the mirror for awhile, the sleeveless lace dress. The sleeveless dress was perfect for you.

The dress for the bridesmaids, every bridesmaid where different design

The dress for the bridesmaids, every bridesmaid where different design. You smiled to yourself before squealed like a little girl. You looked around the wedding venue with sparkly eyes. You saw Woo Yoon from afar waving at you. Woo Yoon wore a heart neckline, purple simple dress that reached her knees.

You ran to Woo Yoon as she smiled at you. You smiled to her while linked your arm with her. Woo Yoon stared at your braided hair before smiling fondly at you.

"Your hairstyle suits you well"Woo Yoon said to you make you smiled to yourself. While you both walking around the venue, talking with each other. You saw Jungkook walked back and forth while kept touching his hair that already perfect. His hairstyle was 6:4 part and he wear a black suit with a bow tie.

Woo Yoon smirked at the sight, totally knew that he was dead nervous

Woo Yoon smirked at the sight, totally knew that he was dead nervous. Woo Yoon dragged you to Jungkook. You don't wanted to but Woo Yoon is just strong.

"Nervous much, baby boy"Woo Yoon said to Jungkook make he glared at her as he stopped pacing back and forth.

"Of course I'll and please don't call me baby boy"Jungkook hissed at Woo Yoon make her smirked became wider.

"Well you wouldn't complain if Yee Rin call you baby boy"Woo Yoon said to Jungkook with annoying smirk of her make Jungkook blushed in deep red crimson. Jungkook just rolled his eyes even though the blush was visible on his cheeks.

"I know you nervous, Jungkook but this is happy moment in your life and the most important loosen up will you"Woo Yoon said while patting his shoulder make he smiled slightly to Woo Yoon. You just watched two of them silently.

"Thank you Woo Yoon"

"You're welcome little guy"Woo Yoon said before dragging you to god-know-where.

"I'm not little"Jungkook shouted make Woo Yoon waved her hand to him, signalling that she didn't care at all. Woo Yoon dragged you to bride's room. Your breath hitched at Yee Rin's sight make you squealed. Her dress was so beautiful and her hairstyle was amazing, the way it flow and with a touch of flowers.

Her dress was so beautiful and her hairstyle was amazing, the way it flow and with a touch of flowers

"I'm so proud of you"You said while faking tears make Yee Rin smiled awkwardly at you, you knew she's nervous just like Jungkook.

"I feel like a proud mother right now"Woo Yoon said while clasped her hands together while staring at Yee Rin.

"I can't believed Yee Rin going to married"Jun Yeong said while hugged you, you just chuckled before hugged her back make she squeaked and pushed you slightly. You just laughed at Jun Yeong reaction, you knew that she's a skin ship lovers but she's tend to hated it when people do skin ship with her excepted for holding hands and linking arms. So Hee just sitting on the chair with her phone in hands.

"Hi everyone"Someone interrupted all of you, Yee Rin gasped before hugged the person.

"Unnie, I've been waiting for you!"Yee Rin said while hugging her before let her go. The person just chuckled. Woo Yoon nudged Yee Rin.

"Oh-I forgot. Unnie this is my friend Ji Ae, Woo Yoon, Jun Yeong and So Hee. You all this is Jenny unnie, my step sister"Yee Rin introduced to all of you. So Hee who busied with her phone immediately hided her phone before bowed slightly to Jenny.

"Nice to meet you, unnie"Jun Yeong said in bright voice. The other just smiled to Jenny, being the shy persons they are excepted for So Hee she just slightly cold to new person.

"I can't believed you going to marry before me"Jenny said while holding Yee Rin cold icy hands, her hands always like that when she's nervous. Yee Rin face was pale as nervous rising in her. They did their best to eased Yee Rin who was so paled that looked like she could passed out.

-Skip-

You just stared at Jungkook who welcoming the guests, it was obvious that he's nervous. After all it's the most important and happiest day in his life. Your eyes fell at Namjoon with his other friends(you just guessed it), that you never knew about it. Namjoon and his friends looked really closed with each other, there's Hoseok and a few faces that you didn't knew about. They all congrats to Jungkook. Your eyes searched for Su Min but not traces of her make you wondered where she is but at the same times you're glad. 

As time passes, you found yourself kept staring at Namjoon. You admired how good he look, your heart beat faster out of nowhere. You kept staring at him, that you didn't realized that the wedding just about to start.

You kept staring at him, that you didn't realized that the wedding just about to start

You felt a tap on your should make you spun your body. Jenny smiled at you before grabbed your hand.

"We have to be prepared"Jenny said while dragged you to the other, you bit your lower lip in guilt.

"I'm sorry"You said as Jenny stood in front of Jun Yeong, waiting for Yee Rin to arrived in a car. 

"It's okay"Jenny said while smiling at you, you stood behind Woo Yoon who patted your shoulder to courage you before prepared herself while waiting for Yee Rin to arrived. You hold the white flower in your hand tightly, the nervous feeling show itself finally. Then a white luxurious car came, stopped perfectly at the red carpet for Yee Rin to walk on.

A guy opened the car's door revealed Yee Rin who was obviously nervous. Her father smiled to her as she stepped outside of the car. Yee Rin smiled nervously to her father before linking her arm with her father's arm. The scene make you smiled to yourself, you remembered your wedding with Namjoon. The most happiest day that lead you to a broken marriage.

Yee Rin and her father walk slowly as Yee Rin tried to let out a smiled but ended up looking really nervous. You and the other walked slowly behind Yee Rin and her father. Yee Rin grip was so tight around her father's arm. You saw Namjoon and his friends, became the groomsmen. Yee Rin stood in front of Jungkook who smiled at her, totally admiring her beauty as she became a queen for the day of his heart and forever will. 

Yee Rin handed her flower to Jenny, Jenny took the flower before go stood beside Woo Yoon at the front line. Her father handed Yee Rin's hand to Jungkook as they held eye contact with each other.

You and the other stopped and stood there behind Yee Rin and her father. Your eyes met with Namjoon for awhile before blushed crept on your face a little. You shifted your attention to Yee Rin and Jungkook.

Your eyes caught Yee Rin eyes a little, her eyes were b with happy tears but she kept holding it back trying so hard not to cry. Jungkook took Yee Rin's hand gently and politely from her father's hand. 

Yee Rin stared at Jungkook for awhile with completely blank look, she looked like her soul escaped from her body. Jungkook bore into her dark brown eyes before broke into his bunny teeth smile. 

Jungkook's smile make Yee Rin blushed before she stood beside Jungkook

Jungkook's smile make Yee Rin blushed before she stood beside Jungkook. Jungkook squeezed Yee Rin's hand before let her hand go. You just watched the two, they're definitely in loved with each other. The pastor read their vow. 

"Yes, I do"Yee Rin said, her voice slightly cracked.

"Yes, I do"Jungkook said while looking at Yee Rin with a loving smile, as happy tears finally fell on her cheeks. Jungkook wiped Yee Rin's tears with his thumb while smiling fondly at her. You just watched the two in their own world as proud smile plastered to your face. You didn't know why but proud feeling poured all over you. Everyone could totally see that Jungkook and Yee Rin in loved with each other, they love like it was their first love even though it's not.

"You may kiss the bride"The pastor said while smiling at the two, he could see the love spread around the air. Jungkook smiled to Yee Rin who can't stopped herself from happy crying. Jungkook cupped Yee Rin's face before bring his face closer to her face. Yee Rin closed her eyes when her lip met with Jungkook's.

All the guest clapped their hands, a sign that they're congrats the new couple. You could see Jungkook pulled Yee Rin closer as Yee Rin dying in red. You glanced at their parents, they're smiling ear to ear like there's no tomorrow. Proud, happiness and grateful written all over their face. Jenny lowered her head,slightly tearing up for her dear step-sister. Jungkook smiled to Yee Rin as she hided her face on his chest, hitting him in the chest. Yee Rin's face was definitely red like tomato, basically she turned into a tomato.

Jungkook looked at his older friends, they smiled to him as some of them smirked at him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yee Rin small figure as she still dying in red. One of Namjoon's friend played the piano, a guy with black hair and had cold expression but you could see that he's happy with his gummy smile. He look so charming while playing the piano.

After he played the piano charmingly that some of the young woman guest swooned over him. Jungkook smiled to Yee Rin before his older friend handed him a microphone. Yee Rin stared at him with blank and confused look. You gave a wondered look while Woo Yoon and the other smirked, totally knew what Jungkook going to do.

The black hair guy started to played piano again. Jungkook started to sang with his sweet voice that could swept every girls off from the ground.

   

Yee Rin stared at Jungkook with a loving smile plastered on her face. Yee Rin just listened to Jungkook's voice, silently. Yee Rin couldn't stopped smiling.

 

-------------------------------------------------

I'm drowning with feels right now, I'm fan girling while making this chapter. I'm sorry if the wedding scene is not right because I have no experienced at all about weddings and I searched wedding scenes but hardly found one. So it just based on what I read and what I watched. Correct me if I'm wrong.