Chapter 18

Made

You pushed Namjoon by his chest. He kept laughing as you glared at him. Your face was in crimson red, you glared your eyes at him. You just stared at Namjoon as he laughed, smile crept on your face. You chuckle at his laugh.

"Actually, I need your help." You said make his laugh died. He tilted his head in confusion, he sat on your bed while facing you.

"What kind of help?" Namjoon ask. You let out a nervous giggle as you awkwardly rub the back of your neck. 

"To make babies?" Namjoon teased you make you glare at him before he giggling.

"My mom gonna stay here for awhile."

"What?" Namjoon said in surprised as his eyes widened in shock. You're expecting that he would be shock after all.

"You know, my mom would be very disappointed if she found out that we didn't sleep in a room." You said while playing your fingers as you stare at your fingers on your lap. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at you.

"So, you want to sleep in my room?" Namjoon ask. You bit your lower lips as blush creeping on your cheeks.

"J-just for a-awhile f-for my m-mom sake. I didn't want to d-disappoint her." You stutter make Namjoon chuckle when you're stuttering.

"I don't mind, you can sleep in my room forever." Namjoon tease you, you glare at him.

"It's just that, w-we need to act like an actual married couple." Your heart beat raced when you said that. Namjoon nodded at you, didn't protest at all.

"I'm fine with it, so do you wanna sleep in my room or I sleep in your room?" Namjoon ask. You looked around your room, it was a guest room from the beginning. Beside your things isn't that much.

"I will sleep in your room, I guess." You said, he nodded at you.

"When your mother gonna come here?" Namjoon ask again, he understand you never want to make your mother disappoint. He still remember the sparks that sparkling in your mother's eyes at the wedding day. She was smiling brighter than the Sun. He also didn't want to crush that happiness.

"I'm not even sure." You said while shrugged your shoulder.

-

You gulped as Namjoon stand behind you. You open the door to welcome your mother. A pair of arms throw around you make you chuckle before hug the person back. Namjoon just stand behind you awkwardly. 

"Anyway you don't mind if I bring your sister too right?" Your mother said, your sister came out from the car before run to you. You chuckle.

"Of course not." You said while patting your sister's head. 

"Welcome mother." Namjoon said as he politely bow to your mother, she smile to him as she patted his back. 

"Come in, I already prepared the room." You said as you take their luggage. Namjoon take it from your hands make you glared at him as he shrugged his shoulder at you. 

"Where you gonna sleep?" Your sister ask you, you look at her flatly.

"Of course, I sleep with Namjoon." Your sister raised an eyebrow at you, like she know something before she shrugged her shoulder. You pursued your lips into thin line. You brought your mother and sister to the room, your previously room. Namjoon placed the luggage beside the bed without breaking the luggage make you let out a sigh in relief.

"You should sleep, mom. Since, it's night already and plus you need a lot of rest." Your mother sat on the bed as she stared at you. You look at your sister while raised an eyebrow at her.

"You should take care of mom." You said at her while crossing your arms. She rolled her eyes at you.

"I always did, I'm not like you." Your sister snapped at you make you both glared at each other.

"Don't fight for god sake. Let's go to sleep, okay." Namjoon pushed you by shoulder, dragging you outside of the room. Your sister smirked in victory make you huffed in anger. You sat on his bed while puffing your cheeks as Namjoon plopped himself beside you, closing his eyes. You look at him.

"Are you going to sleep?" Namjoon open his eyes at you, then smirk.

"Why? Are you expecting something?" You smack his chest before roll your eyes. 

"Stop that." You whine, totally done with his tease. He laughed at you. You look around his room, you didn't want to sleep in a room with him, in the same bed. You're planning to sleep on the floor or couch but he force you to sleep on his bed. You can't do anything because he will scoop you anyway like when you fell asleep on the floor before the date. Namjoon who close his eyes again, immediately drove to dream land. You stare at him as he snore make you chuckle to yourself. You got up from your feet, got out from Namjoon's room.

You raised an eyebrow at your sister who in the kitchen, drinking water.

"Where's mom?" You ask. Your sister washed the glass before put it back in the place.

"Sleeping, she's tired." Your sister said, you nodded to her. Both of you fell in silences.

"You didn't sleep with Namjoon from the beginning, didn't you." Your sister said. You frowned as you stared at her. She chuckle.

"I know it." She smirk at you make you let out a sigh.

"This is arranged marriage, Hana. Not a normal marriage like you always see, arranged marriage between two person who didn't love each other." Hana frowned at you.

"At the end, both of them will fall in love." You glared at your sister, Hana.

"This is modern fairytales. There's no happy ending." You snapped at Hana. She rolled her eyes.

"You're the one who think like that." Hana said as she crossed her arms. You squinted your eyes at her.

"You should wake up from your dream. This is the reality not a fairytales like we used to watch." You walked away from her, leaving her as she rolled her eyes.

Once you entered Namjoon's room, you plopped beside him. Your eyelids were heavy. You drove to the dream land.

-

You groaned as you tried to stir around but you couldn't move at all. Your eyes slowly open only to meet with Namjoon's chest make you squeaked out loud. You pushed him but he only pulled you closer even more. You're squished in his arms.

"Namjoon, I'm not Su Min." You pushed Namjoon again but he wouldn't budge at all.

"I know." You froze at his words.

"Let go of me!" Namjoon nuzzle his nose into your hair.

"I'm cold and I want to cuddle right now. Can't we just stay like this for awhile?" Namjoon whisper make your spine shivered. You gulp, your hands were clinched into fists.

"Namjoon, let go of me." You mumbled to him. 

"It's freezing in here. Please." Namjoon whined make you sighed.

"Namjoon." He pouted but that only make him pulled you closer. You frowned when you felt cold sweats touched your forehead.

"Namjoon, did you catch cold?" You ask. Namjoon just hummed slowly. A sigh escaped your mouth.

"I always catch cold or fever often." Namjoon murmured as his grips loosened.

"But it will disappear soon. No need to worry." Namjoon add. Worry rise inside you make you pulled him closer to you. Your arms were wrapped around him, the sounds of his heartbeat echoed into your ear. A soft smile crept into his face before he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I will allow you until your cold is gone." You lean on his broad chest.

"Okay." He piped before giggle that make you softly smiling.

-

You got out from Namjoon's room after finish showering, racing to the kitchen. 

"Mom!" You said excitedly as you clasped your hands together, standing beside her.

"Where's Namjoon?" Your mother ask. You pouted a little.

"He was sick but he's okay now." Your mother nodded to you.

"Cold?" You hummed to your mother. She chuckled to herself.

"He's the type that easily get sick and clumsy." You added make her smile go even wider. You squinted your eyed at your mother.

"Mom, you're not expecting something-" Your mother threw her arms around you make you froze. The feeling of be in her arms make tears pooling in your eyes.

"I was worried about this arranged marriage. I make you married to a stranger, Namjoon. My friends said their daughter arranged marriage are success. I want your marriage to be happy like others. I never want to you to experience like my marriage. Even though, I remarried, it's still broken." Tears slowly rolled on your cheeks, you wrapped your arms around her.

"I'm happy that your marriage is a success." Your mother bore into your eyes as she said. You lowered your head, guilt spread over you. 

"Where's Hana?" You wiped your tears with your sleeves make your mother chuckle.

"She's heading out like usual." You frowned as you gritted your teeth.

"She gonna get a hit from me later." You murmured to yourself but loud enough for your mother to hear it.

"Just let her be." You pouted before helping your mother to prepare the breakfast.