Chapter 25

Made

You just stood in front of her awkwardly. She nodded to you slightly before walking away. The awkward tension suffocating you and her. You looked around to search for Hoseok, you walked around slowly. You lost your balance because of the stilettos you're wearing and almost fell but someone gripped your arm. You looked at the person, Jimin. He smile at you.

"Thanks." You mumble.

"I saw you with Su Min earlier, you both seems not in good terms." Jimin walked beside you slowly.

"Not really." You smile sheepishly at him. He just chuckle at you.

"You probably notice this earlier but you know that Hoseok likes you, right?" You chewed on your bottom lips before hesitantly nodded, his smile grew even wider.

"You know, I'm just saying this because you seem to like him too. I'm sure that you can make he happy." Burden became heavier on your shoulders.

"I-I'm not sure."

"Hoseok's luck isn't that good when it's come to love. He is a loyal person so he always end in bad state." You fell in silence, not daring to say a word. Hoseok came to your side, putting his arm around your shoulder. You just smile at him.

"When are this party gonna finish?" Hoseok asked Jimin. He glanced at his wristwatch.

"In couple of hours." He reply.

"How about we go eat?" You and Jimin nodded in sync. Hoseok chuckled while walked to the food area. You saw Woo Yoon was just about to eat. Jimin stood beside Woo Yoon, taking her plate in het hands. She glared at Jimin before huffed angrily.

You chuckled at the two. After you done taking food, you sat with Woo Yoon, Jimin and Hoseok. Hoseok sat beside you.

"Hyung!" Jimin called Namjoon at the moment he saw Namjoon. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Jimin before walked toward him.

"Come eat with us." Namjoon nodded to him then he sat beside Hoseok. Somewhat, you could felt the tense in the atmosphere.

"Tonight, we're playing truth or dare, right?" Jimin said, starting the conversation since he can felt the tense. Namjoon just nodded.

"Truth or dare?" You tilted your head in confusion, Jimin chuckled at you. Totally forgetting to tell you.

"We're planing to play truth or dare tonight at the beach." Jimin explained to you, you just nodded at him.

"It's like a routine to us whenever we go on vacation together." Hoseok added.

"I'm not playing tonight, tomorrow Su Min gonna go back to Seoul." Namjoon said without looking at you nor glance. Jimin slightly pouted but nodded anyway.

-

Everyone was at the beach, surrounding the fire. Jungkook and Yee Rin excused themselves to take a walk at the beach and they just let the lovebirds go.

Taehyung spun the glass bottle in front of him and landed on Hoseok. Hoseok gulped and looked at Taehyung with worry look as Taehyung wriggling his eyebrows.

"Does the person you like know about your feelings?" Hoseok's cheeks flushed into deep red as you just act dumb. You know everyone was glancing at you excepted for Jimin since he knew it from the beginning. Hoseok looked at his friends, panicked before hesitantly nodded make their jaws dropped.

"Then what are you-." Taehyung half-screamed at Hoseok but was cut off with Yoongi's hand clamped over his mouth. Taehyung glared at his older friend. Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Taehyung before glancing at you who clearly grew uncomfortable. Taehyung nodded at Yoongi before he let him go. You looked down on your lap, playing with your fingers. Hoseok spun the bottle and landed on So Hee. The game continued until you got up since you were thirsty.

"Wait! I wanna go too." Hoseok ran to your side, you just chuckled at him.

"Sorry for making you uncomfortable." Hoseok mumbled apologetically. You shake your head at him.

"No, it's okay beside you're uncomfortable too." You said to him, he let out a sigh.

"Wanna go take a walk at the beach instead of buying drinks?" You stared at Hoseok, his eyes always have the sparks. You chuckled softly, nodded at him make his smile go even wider. He grabbed your hand and dragged you slightly far from them. He sighed happily.

You stared at the beach in awe, your grip on his hand tightened enough to make his stomach feel funny. You shifted your eyes to the skies, stars twinkling brightly.

"You know, every time I look into your eyes. Its sparkling like the stars in the sky sky." You said to Hoseok, you glanced at him. His face was in deep red. You laughed at his reaction, he covered his face.

"You're good at making me blushing." Hoseok mumbled, you giggled at him.

"I only said what I think." You said to him, Hoseok was still covering his face with his hands. You tugged his hands.

"I want to say sorry for hurting you all this time and bring your hopes up. I'm really sorry." You said softly to him as you bore into his eyes. He smile at you.

Your eyes caught two figures behind Hoseok, Namjoon and Su Min having their own date. You chewed on your bottom lips, Namjoon always supported you when it comes to Hoseok. You wanted to accept him but you afraid that you will hurt him badly.

"Hoseok, what am I to you?" Your question make him taken aback, he blinked for awhile.

"I don't know but you meant something for me. Something that I never felt before. Sometimes I just wished you would be my girlfriend." Hoseok said bluntly. You could feel your cheeks heating up.

"What would you say if I wish the same?" Hoseok frowned at you, staring at you blankly before he gasped. His cheeks turned red.

"W-what?" He stuttered, your heart beat faster. You know it will put you in your own grave at the end but you're happy with him, like Namjoon said. You are happy with him.

"Is that a yes?" Hoseok asked in disbelief. You bit your inner cheek before nodded timidly to him. He immediately wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly and not planning to let go of you sooner. You could feel his chest vibrate as he laughed happily. His laugh was like music to your ears. You sighed happily before wrapping your arms around him.

"I promise to make you happy." Hoseok whispered to you, followed with his giggle. You smile to yourself.

"You already are." You said to him, he chuckled. He put his chin on top of your head, closing his eyes. Just want to take a moment of his happy moment. He swayed his body and yours while humming happily. You looked up to him, his smile didn't fade but go even wider. You rested your chin on his chest.

"You're happier than I thought." He looked down at you, he pulled you even closer to him. He put his forehead on yours.

"Of course." His breath tickled you making you giggle.

"I'm just happy since now you're officially mine." He whispered, drawing patterns with his finger on your back. You smile at him, you totally forget about Namjoon, the promise that you made with your mother, your marriage and the risk of this relationship with Hoseok. All you remember was you're happy with Hoseok. You turn selfish for him, you want to be happy with him.

You're so happy that you didn't even realized that Namjoon was watching. Su Min was in his embrace, laying her head on his chest but his eyes was on you. He watched everything. He just stared at both of you with blank look. He was happy for you but just something doesn't feels right to him. You seem really comfortable in Hoseok's arms, he remembered when he hugged you, you were stiff. Your smile was genuine to Hoseok, he saw those sparks. Sparks were sparkling inside your eyes and it didn't seem like it would die when you're around Hoseok. Su Min looked up to him before turned her head at the direction that Namjoon was staring at. You and Hoseok were still in each other's arms. She softly smile, a kind smile.

"They really like each other, isn't?" Namjoon nodded after a moment.

"What are you going to do now with your marriage?" Su Min asked quietly as if she was whispering. Namjoon sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know." He mumbled, his forehead creased a deep frown.

"You could feel their love just by watching they're around each other." Namjoon nodded before sighed.

"I swear, we're seriously ed up." Namjoon said under his breath, Su Min nodded in agree.

"Sometimes, I don't know whether I can keep up with you or not." Su Min whispered at Namjoon, he tensed when Su Min said that.

"It just that, it's hard."

"I know, it's even harder for me. I will try to make it easier." Namjoon whispered make Su Min let our a sigh. Namjoon and Su Min walked away from the beach as Namjoon gave a last glance at Hoseok and you before leaving the beach.

You and Hoseok were completely in your own world, didn't care about anything at the moment but only each other.

"I love you." Hoseok sighed while smiling at you.

"I love you too, Jung Hoseok."

_________________
For muslim reader, I hope you enjoy your aidilfitri (°∀°)b and your syawal because I will enjoy it too. I'm hyped though o((*^▽^*))o