Chapter 5

Made

Namjoon just stared at your back as you headed to your room before closed the door behind you, you leaned on the door behind you. When you entered you room, you held your chest it felt really hurt. You hated how the pain felt. Your phone rang, you picked it up didn't cared who called you right now.

"Hello"You said while staring at the window with blanked look. The pain in your heart still there.

"How are you doing my daughter with Namjoon?"You didn't expected your mother to called you, the pain in your heart become more hurt when hearing your cheerful mother voice. You almost cried, remembering how she happy she was at the day where you married to Namjoon. You knew it so well that your mother wanted you to be happy with Namjoon, you also knew she will be so heartbroken if she knew about this almost broken marriage.

You swallowed the huge lumped in your throat before answering your mother simple question yet painful to you. You composed yourself, didn't wanted to break down when talking with your mother.

"We're doing fine mom"You said tried to be happy as possible. Your mother fell in silenced for awhile before sighed in relieved. Your chest felt tightened, when your mother fell for your lie.

"I'm glad"Your mother said with relieved voice while you covered your mouth as tears slowly dripping on your cheeks, you didn't wanted your mother heard her daughter sobbing.

"Mom, I miss you"You said, glad that your mother didn't realized your voice become wobbly.

"You always welcome to home especially with Namjoon"Your mother said, your heart just hurt more than it is when your mother mentioned Namjoon. You sobbed quietly.

"Ji Ae, I was hoping that your marriage will be strong and happy not like mom's, okay?"Your mother said, still didn't realized that you was crying all the time. If she saw your state, she will definitely break down with you. You hummed in responded because you knew that your voice wobbly if you answered your mother.

"Promise with me, Ji Ae that you will make your marriage strong and not break even if it almost break make it work, Ji Ae. I don't want you to felt what mom felt"Your mother said, you felt like a bullet pierced through your heart.

"Yes mom, I promise you"You said before immediately hanged up, didn't wanted your mother heard your sobbing. You slowly sat on the floor, hugging your knees.

"I'm sorry mom, I think the promise already broken"You said while sobbed loudly, to the extent that you have to grasped for air. You cried all your heart at the thought of your mother, your marriage with Namjoon and ... him. You cried yourself to slept in front of your door. You slept in front of your door, didn't cared if you looked like pathetic since you knew that no one will see it.

-Next Day-

You woken up with head ached that attacked you in the morning. You massaged your temple, trying to lessened the pain. You gave up when the head ached didn't go away, you just go cleaned yourself before get out from your room with sunglasses on like usual. Smile crept on your face when you saw Namjoon reading the novel book that you gave to him last night.

Your smile fell when your mother words echoes through your head. You stopped for a second while staring at your feet. You closed your eyes for awhile, taking a deep breath.

"Make it work"You mumbled to yourself then you headed to the kitchen making breakfast for you and Namjoon. You just cooked pancakes for you and Namjoon. Once, you finished, you sat beside him on the couch with two plates in your hands. You handed to him, tearing his attention from the book. He looked at you with blanked look then it replaced with confused look.

"Why you wear sunglasses?"Namjoon asked while took his breakfast, placing the book beside him. You smiled slightly.

"My eyes in bad condition right now"You said before chomping down your breakfast, awkward silenced hugged both of you, at least there's no tensed silenced. Namjoon stared at you for awhile then ate his breakfast silently. He silently praising your cooking. Your mother words still rang inside your head. You bit your lower lip as the pain slowly started to appeared in your heart.

"So how's the book?"You started the conversation which unusual of you since you never tried to make conversation with him. He slightly taken backed by you but deep inside he slightly relieved.

"Good"He said while eating and stole a glanced at you. You just nodded, soon awkward silenced wrapped both of you again.

"Which part did you read right now?"You asked him again, tempting to make conversations with him as your mother words still rang in your head.

"The part where the guy fighting with the demon snake"Namjoon said while you eyes sparkled since killing part always your favorite part. Your food already finished.

"How was it?"You asked excitedly while staring at him without blinking. Namjoon chuckled at your unexpected action toward him.

"Cool"Namjoon said then put the plate in front of him, on top of the table. You already facing him since you were so excited.

"I know right, especially the part where the demon snake died at the end"You said excitedly, Namjoon giggled at you.

"I still didn't read that part"Namjoon said while looked at you who slumped your shoulder in disappointment.

"Sorry, spoiler"You said slightly pouting. Namjoon smiled at your action make your heart beat faster as you smiled slightly at him. Then you turned the TV on, didn't know what conversation to brought up while Namjoon continued reading. As time passed, you stood from the couch, heading to your room after turned the TV off leaving Namjoon who lost in the book just like you when reading book. You changed your outfit then put your sunglasses on the table beside your bed.

You climbed down the stairs, preparing to go out. Namjoon who realized you wanted to go out, stared at you for awhile.

"Where are you going?"Namjoon asked you, you looked at him for awhile with blanked look.

"Don't know but I'm going out with friends"You said, well before Woo Yoon messaged you offering if you wanted to go out with her and her friends. Since you bored in the house, you agreed to Woo Yoon.

"Who?"Namjoon asked you again as you slightly frowned since he didn't-never cared about you. But your heart beat faster at the thought that he finally cared about you.

"With Woo Yoon and her friends"You said, Namjoon just nodded before focusing on the book again. You shrugged you shoulder then headed out entered your car. You drove to the cafe where you first met Woo Yoon since she told you to met her there. You saw Woo Yoon out side of the cafe, while talking with 3 girls that probably the same age as her. You just assumed that they was her friends. You stopped right in front of Woo Yoon and her friends.

Woo Yoon smiled at you before entered your car with her friends. You stared at her friends for awhile before smiling shyly when they threw smile at you. They sat at the back while Woo Yoon sat beside you on the front seat.

"This is Jun Yeong, Yee Rin and So Hee"Woo Yoon said while pointing at her friends one by one. You just nodded at Woo Yoon as they smiled at you. Their aura were different from each other. Jun Yeong have this weird yet cold aura, you didn't even know why but you can sensed that she's already weird. Yee Rin have shy and warm aura, you felt at eased with her. Excepted for So Hee, she really intimidating for you. So Hee have this really cold and scary aura that make you didn't wanted to approached So Hee. Woo Yoon smiled at you, knew that you slightly taken backed by So Hee.

"Don't worry with So Hee, she's a good person if she's not she will never be my friend"Woo Yoon said to you, wanted you to felt at eased around her friends.

"Who want to be your friend?"So Hee snapped at Woo Yoon make Woo Yoon squinted her eyes at So Hee.

"You did and you claimed me as yours, you dumb head"Woo Yoon said to So Hee make she scoffed as you giggled at the two. While you giggled at the two, your eyes met with Jun Yeong's make she burst into laughter, you slightly frowned before burst into laughter. You don't even knew why but you cracked up whenever your eyes met with Jun Yeong's, that you trying to avoid eye contact with Jun Yeong who also cracked up whenever your eyes with hers.

Yee Rin still shyly smiled at you but you didn't cared at her shyness at least you have Woo Yoon to make you both be closed with each other.

"Where are we going?"You asked Woo Yoon as you started to drove without knowing where your destination was.

"Amusement park!"Yee Rin said out of nowhere as her eyes sparkled make you chuckled before drove to amusement park after the girls agreeing with Yee Rin.